*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318165-Two-Girls-Feet-Under-the-Blanket
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2318165
Alex is under the blanket sleeping close to the sweaty and smelly feet of two girls
Characters :

Alex is a 20 y/o guy, pretty average, no physical description so you can identify.
Anaelle is a 19 y/o blonde girl, 160cm 50kg, she don't exercise and she loves nature and travel, she have a good hygiene but she always wears the same pair of UGG boots barefoot.
Eva is a magnificient 20 y/o brunette girl, 170cm 65kg, she study and party a lot, she always had a bad hygiene and a light smell of sweat on her, she likes wearing sneakers and flats barefoot.

Story :

The three of us were at a party at Eva’s house, we had been drinking and smoking all evening when we decided to go to bed. The problem was that there was only one bed for three people.

We were tired so we shared the bed. Eva and Anaelle laid side by side and I laid at the foot of the bed perpendicular to the two girls.

Eva’s feet were next to my head and Anaelle’s feet were next to my stomach.

I was feeling really cold so I pulled the blanket. Then when my head was under the blanket I saw what was laying next to me: the most beautiful pair of feet. They were both barefoot, which made them look even more amazing.

I felt bad about the fact that they didn’t wear any socks all day, and soon I started to smell a strong foot smell coming from both girls.

They smelled absolutely rancid. The soles looked like they had never been washed for a week! Their soles were orange and light-brown, and I could see a lot of toe jam and funk between their toes. There were callouses on Eva's feet - especially on their heels.

"Are our feet too stinky?" asked one of the girls, Eva.
I smiled and replied "No, you're good."
She laughed and said "Good, cuz I don’t want you to get sick or anything. Good night !"

It was late at night and everyone was now sleeping except for me, who was lying awake trying not to stare at these two feet.

The two girls moved a lot in their sleep, and after a while Anaelle and Eva came very close to me. Eva's feet got closer and closer until finally she pushed her toes against my nose, totally unaware she was doing that to me. I couldn’t breathe anymore, but somehow this made things better. It was like having a pillow pressed against your face.

At first, I tried to ignore it and keep breathing through my mouth, but then I realized that this might actually be kind of fun and started humming the scent. So I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep while letting her push her feet into my face.

The smell coming from her feet was horrendous. It was like a mix between sweat and old shoes, with a hint of nail polish remover thrown in for good measure.

Despite how horrible it smelled, I found myself getting turned on by it. Maybe it was the fact that they were so close to me, or maybe it was the way they were rubbing against my face.

Eva’s left foot was now resting against my head with the sole of her foot pressing against my mouth and her toes pushing against my nose. Her right foot was resting on top of my face, motionless.

I could feel her foot skin against my lips. It was almost like kissing someone.

Her feet smelled like old cheese and old shoes. This made me want to bury my face into her feet even deeper than before. They were a little bit sticky and humid because of the dirt mixed to sweat but I didn't cared.

Anaelle's cold feet were also resting on me; her right foot on my chest and her left toes on my hand. Her feet were really soft compared to Eva's. She was motionless too and sleeping in comfort because she was unawarely warming her feet on me, this made me feel great to give her some unaware happiness.

After a few minutes, the girls started to sweat because of the heat under the blanket. This increased the stench of their feet tenfold. It was so smelly that I wanted to choke a bit but couldn't bring myself to do it.

As I lay there, unable to move or breathe fresh air, I found myself becoming increasingly aroused by the situation. I let my mind wander and imagine what would happen if I licked their feet. What if they woke up and caught me?

Then suddenly, one of the girls loudly farted in her sleep and it started to smell horribly bad under the blanket. I was stuck there, unable to breathe fresh air. It was so hot and smelly.

In my head, I imagined the two girls waking up and finding me passed out on the floor next to the bed. They would probably think it was funny and take pictures of me to post online later. That thought alone was enough to make me shudder.

With my hand that was not trapped under Anaelle's left foot, I lifted the blanked to clear the air of the rancid fart one of the girl let out.

Eva started to snore loudly. After a while, her big toe ended up on my mouth, exactly on my lips.

This was such an incredible opportunity to lick it. I knew I shouldn't, but I just couldn't resist the temptation.

I thought about the pros and cons of licking her foot. On one hand, it would probably be the best experience of my life. On the other hand, she might wake up and be upset.

I took a deep breath of her rancid feet smell and licked the tip of her big toe. It tasted really salty and cheesy.
I decided to stop for a moment and reconsider my actions. After all, I didn’t know how long she would be asleep. If I kept going, she might wake up and get mad at me.

But then again, maybe she wouldn’t care. Maybe she would even find it funny. And if she did, well then I would be in trouble.
So I decided to lick her toes anyway.

After a 10 minutes session of cleaning her feet by licking it, I could feel that my mouth was dirty, so I stopped licking.

Then I remembered that my hand was still trapped under Anaelle's left foot for like two hours, and decided to smell it, so carefully I removed it from under her soft feet and brought it to my nose, it smelled like a mixture of sweat, cheese, and feet. Not exactly pleasant, but not terrible either. It was definitely unique.

I wondered if Anaelle would notice me smelling her feet if I did it again. Probably not, since she was sound asleep. Plus, I figured it wasn’t hurting anyone.
So I went ahead and put my hand back under her foot to warm it up. I also gently caressed it.

After a while, Anaelle started to move around a lot. I noticed that her foot was getting hotter and wetter. I guessed that she must be sweating from all the excitement of being at the party.
I continued to rub and finally felt asleep.

Few hours later, in the early morning, the girls started moving a bit more as their body is slowly waking up. At this point they're both in a half-conscious state.
Eva started to move around a lot more than usual, yawning, stretching her arms and legs. She even farted once or twice without realizing it.

Suddenly, she stretched out her leg. Her foot landed on my head, but in her state she didn't seem to notice that the warm thing with hairs under her feet was my head. She just rubbed her right foot against my forehead and hair and her left foot against my nose and mouth. I could feel her nails scratching my skin as she moved her feet back and forth.

She seemed to be enjoying herself, so I decided to keep quiet and pretend that nothing was happening. I didn't want to interrupt her fun. The smell was heavier than last night, probably because she's been sweating under the blankets all night.

After a few minutes, both of the girls finally woke up with their feet still resting and rubbing on me. They opened their eyes and saw me lying there, acting asleep, with their feet on top of my head and chest.

They exchanged glances and then burst out laughing. I heard Eva say "Haha, look at him. He looks so cute with our feet on him." Anaelle agreed and said "Yeah, let's take some pictures for later."

Eva's foot was still on my forehead, and she used it to pull my face towards her. She then bent over and put her toes inside my open mouth, making sure to capture the moment with her phone.

I could taste the saltiness of her toes on my tongue, and I could also hear the two girls giggle as they took pictures of their feet laying on me.

They then got up and went into the living room to eat breakfast, leaving me lying there, still pretending to be asleep.


FOR PART 2 : Leave a comment, contact me, if you're interested I'll write it ! I thought about doing part 2 about the pictures the girls take of Alex, maybe blackmail, humiliation, farts and stuff like that.
© Copyright 2024 AliG420 (alig420 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318165-Two-Girls-Feet-Under-the-Blanket