*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318275-Earth-Watchers
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Sci-fi · #2318275
Three beauties from Venus discuss men.
Earth Watchers


“All of a sudden, I feel creeped out,” Victoria remarked with a shiver.

“Why?” Vanna asked.

“I’m not sure, I just feel like I’m being scrutinized!”

“It’s probably Victo, he’s always got at least one of his eyes on you,” Vanna sighed and sipped her drink.

“They’re watching us.” The new voice belonged to Vivid. She slid elegantly onto the inviso-stool. It raised her to the level of the floating bar.

“Who is? “

“Earthlings. They seem to be fixated on us and our planet.”

“How do you know it’s them?” Vanna asked.

“We’ve been watching back. I’m on rotation with the Space Watchers this month.”

“So, what are they like?” Victoria said.

“Not unlike our Venusian males in attitude, but very strange looking.”

“Strange? How?” Vanna wondered.

“You’ve seen the pictures on VNN haven’t you?”

Vanna waved one of her many hands airily.

“I don’t watch boring news unless I have insomnia and want to sleep.”

Vivid flicked a hand-held clicker and a screen dropped from overhead.

“I saved a few pictures.”

All three watched a slideshow for several minutes. As they did, their skins paled rapidly to stark white.

“Turn it off, Vivid! I’m gonna pass out!” Victoria and Vanna groaned in unison.

She did and returned the screen to the roof.

“Well, what do you think?”

“Earth females must never want to date or reproduce!” Victoria said.

“Maybe we should arrange transport for some of them, so they can meet some real males!” Vanna suggested.

“That’s it! We should do an interplanetary exchange with Earth females, for a little variety.”

“Have you seen them?” Vivid asked with horrified looks on her faces.

When the other two shook their heads, she brought up some pictures on her personal communicator. The idea and all conversation ceased abruptly.
© Copyright 2024 dragonwoman (draygonlayd60 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318275-Earth-Watchers