*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318496-Bengaluru---The-City-of-My-Dreams
by Swapna
Rated: E · Short Story · Personal · #2318496
Life is a journey of fears and dreams . Fears are to conquer and dreams are to pursue.
The easiest thing in life is to skip few things that might have a risk of getting into those inner scar of your life ,the most difficult but the best thing is to conquer your fear that can help to fade away those scars in your life . Am happy that I finally did the later part to make best moments of my life ahead.
Once upon a time I came to Bengaluru- ‘The Garden City of India’ to pursue my career and fulfill my dreams however for some unexpected reasons left the city which I never wanted to and always thought would never step into the city again . Was it a hatred for the city no not at all, but somehow preferred to cocoon myself instead of transforming myself to a butterfly.
However when recently I decided to transform not like a butterfly but to transform into an old version of myself the feeling was more like a cloud nine .
It was then I realized the importance of coming out of the comfort zone for any individual.
The comfort zone could be trying a new task,expressing your love to someone or to conquer your own fear.
And every time you do that it will always become a good turning point . Turning point that lets you face the truth and gives you the gut to move ahead and kind of another chance to see the unseen beauty you had never seen and experience it.
Alas Bengaluru is and was always the city of my dreams that I wanted to build at , am happy it has now ,slowly and beautifully started.
© Copyright 2024 Swapna (kswa25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318496-Bengaluru---The-City-of-My-Dreams