*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318676---the-Seven-Dragons--
Rated: E · Outline · Fantasy · #2318676
a brief synopsis of the seven dragons to represent each continent

*Dragon* Nefertityx (Africa):

Gender: Female
Age: 120
Origin: Tao, off the Red Sea Coast of Egypt
Characteristics: Of slender build, this she-dragon is a sight to behold. Her scales are the colours of the ancient pyramids at sunset with flecks of gold upon their tips. Her wings are a translucent mahogany, while her horns mimic the gleaming ivory tusks of African elephants. Her fire is a vibrant orange with streaks of red; powerful enough to melt through stone and steel. She has had only one dragon rider, with whom she is most loyal to. She is also believed to have laid as much as a hundred eggs over her lifetime.
(WC = 112)


----------------------------

*Dragon2*Tianlongthor (Asia):

Gender: Male
Age: 150
Origin: Mashan, China
Characteristics: Legend tells of this magnificent dragon, whose snakelike build was adorned with scales of brilliant jade and sapphire. His whiskers were so long and strong, they could bring down structures with just a whip. He was considered to be the fastest dragon in the skies with a wingspan unlike any other recorded in history. His fire was a fierce red tinged with black flames, and for those few who were able to mount him during his lifetime, he remained true until the very end. There are stories that claim he mated with the great Nefertityx, but that could all just be heresy.
(WC = 112)


----------------------------

*Dragon*Waru (Australia):

Gender: Male
Age: 100
Origin: Northern territory of Sahul
Characteristics: Still considered ‘young’ compared to the other dragons, he is known for being headstrong and impossible to tame. However, his scales of ruby and obsidian are impossible to miss, along with a tell-tale scar - the colour of a dying sun - upon his chest, as he wanders the skies in search of prey. His fire is a dark amber with flecks of sepia within, and though young, it is still powerful enough to destroy stone. He has no mount and is unwilling to entertain one…as of yet. He was last seen above the seas of the Arctic.
(WC = 115)


----------------------------

*Dragon2*Vostokyx (Antarctica):

Gender: Female
Age: 120
Origin: Lake Vostok, Antarctica
Characteristics: Born beneath the icy glaciers of Lake Vostok, this beautiful she-dragon does not betray her origins. Her unique silver and blue scales allow her to blend seamlessly into her surroundings, and many believe when seen in the sunlight, they sparkle like priceless jewels. Unlike her fellow dragons, who favor the taste of meat, this she-dragon has adapted to her environs hence she savors the bountiful offerings of the sea. She has no mount as the few humans who dare to live in such conditions are content to simply worship her presence. She is, however, not averse to the children using her tail as a hiding spot or wanting to climb all over her when she pays them a visit. She finds them quite entertaining. Her fire is a searing shade of white with azure flames.
(WC = 146)


----------------------------

*Dragon*Elbrus the Great (Europe):

Gender: Male
Age: 200
Origin: The Caucasus Mountains
Characteristics: The oldest and biggest of the living dragons, he lives out his remaining days in the mountains having served one of the most powerful royal families in all of Europe. His size alone was enough to terrify enemies, his scales an imposing shade of pit coal and crimson. His fire is of matching hues, and he was known to not only melt stone and steel, but mountains before him. He is believed to have sired many eggs over his lifetime; a claim that many maesters contest. Though he is rarely seen, many swear they can still hear his bellowing roar from the depths of the ancient caverns; proof that he still lives until this day.
(WC = 128)


----------------------------

*Dragon2*Tehuano (North America):

Gender: Male
Age: 110
Origin: Isthmus of Tehuantepec, Mexico
Characteristics: He is rumored to be as violent as the winds or perhaps as volatile especially when provoked, but to others, he is merely territorial and defends what’s his. A powerful dragon, by nature, his scales are the colour of rust and copper, his horns a unique shade of sea moss green. He has no mount and none have dared try to do so. His jaunts take him all over the continent and some have sworn they have seen him fly over the most desolate areas of northern Europe.
(WC = 101)


----------------------------

*Dragon*Raparieon (South America):

Gender: Male/Female
Age: 125 (last known)
Origin: Isla de Pascua, Chile
Characteristics: One of the more mysterious dragons ever known, this he/she-dragon – no one is quite sure – was once believed to have been birthed from the remains of volcanic ash. According to the maesters, they were quite small in size, compared to the other dragons, hence were not seen as fit for battles or conquest. Their scales were the colour of garnet and opal, their wings a unique shade of dark violet. They were prone to only traveling for short distances and were known to allow anyone willing or brave enough to mount them. Their fire was the shade of deep garnet and black flames. Alas, no one has seen them in recent years and many believe they are now extinct.
(WC = 134)


© Copyright 2024 iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen (satet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318676---the-Seven-Dragons--