*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318919-Dragon-Meditation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Other · #2318919
A short growth story
My female anthro derg form

Yani (nickname of Levith) sat her 50ft tall self down in the park located in downtown dullsville. She closed her eyes to begin meditating. As her body reached a peaceful state, it began to grow. It was a slow and steady growth being noticable but not rapid. As her scaly body expanded it pushed over trees and moved cars. Her head rose higher and her tail became longer. Soon her flesh pushed against the skyscrapers threatening to topple them. Yani then reached deep down inside for the peace de resistance. Her already enourmous chest began to swell outwards. Like the growth before it was a steady one. After two more hours her chest had dominated the downtown area. It had pushed everything over and smothered all things. Yani massaged her expanded breasts with her claws pleased with their insane largeness (now being bigger than the rest of her). She sighed in contented ectisy. Her morning meditation had been quite satisfactory!
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318919-Dragon-Meditation