*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2319290-WORDS
by ishu
Rated: E · Essay · Emotional · #2319290
most powerful weapon.

At the beginning they will show you all the love and affection but slowly that love disappears somewhere. I don’t know where i am missing out? I try every possible thing to make my beloved feel special but what they do to me? They always take me for granted. I hate people who just make you feel the worst and then say sorry!
Word ‘sorry’ means that the bad thing that just happen, is not going to happen again. But if it happens again, that sorry meant nothing. Nowadays these words are just formality... don’t say sorry if you don’t mean it, don’t say i love you if you don’t mean it, don’t compliment if you don’t mean it. Words are the most powerful thing, it can ruin everything but it can make everything solved too...!
Just look after yourself that how you are treating anyone and how they are treating you. Every relationship is 100-100, every efforts count, every time that spent with each other, count. Make sure to invest more time and efforts in your relationship. The words you are using or committing, make sure you mean it.
© Copyright 2024 ishu (dhimankhushboo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2319290-WORDS