*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2319384-Ticklish-Fox
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Raptor
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2319384
In this "Star Fox" story, Krystal plays a prank on Falco but he finds a means for revenge.
Falco was going through the hallway and looking around and about, thinking about a great deal of stuff of one kind or the other while doing so.

Just then, he heard a voice ask: "Falco?"

Knowing it that could only belong to one individual, he turned around to look at its owner and said: "Oh, hi. What brings you here, Krystal?"

"Just wanted to ask you...have you been feeling plucky lately?" she replied before then plucking out one of Falco's feathers and going: "And if so, is it mixed with you thinking that birds of a feather FOX together?"

"OWWWW!!!" Falco went before Krystal started laughing and dropped the feather on the floor, walking away while she said: "Ha, ha! Gotcha, birdbrain!"

But dropping the now enraged Falco's feather turned out to be her worst mistake in a very long time.

Because after the pain from her plucking faded and he noticed his plucked feather on the floor, he thought up a nasty idea to get even with her.

Smiling as he picked it up and put it in his pocket, he knew that he just had to wait for the right moment to make his move, and upon hearing water running from afar and hearing a female British accent humming, he could tell Krystal was taking a shower just now, doubtless because she was both thirsty and in the mood for the feeling of running water and wanting to get a beautiful aroma on herself.

This was further clear when Falco saw that Krystal's clothes were nowhere to be seen, which meant that she must have put them all in the washing machine before she got into the shower and thus was most likely going to put on a bikini after she was done with the said shower, all during the time he walked to her room and hid behind the right bottom side of her bed.

Hearing the door open and also hearing Krystal say: "Ah, that was so good, drink, soap, shampoo, feeling and all! Cooling off in this bikini feels wonderful, too!" he waited until she was in range, now knowing more than ever that there couldn't be a better opening for what he was plotting for his revenge against her, and as soon as she made her way towards the side of the bed he was hiding behind, obviously wishing to lie down and soak up the feeling of relaxation and how nice that and cooling off would feel, he stood up fast.

"Falco?" went a surprised Krystal before he grabbed her by the back of the head and smashed her forehead onto the corner of the bed they were near, knocking her unconscious.

Catching her before placing her onto the bed in a way so that she was in a sitting position, back of head and back of torso against the headboard and all, he thought to himself: "Okay, I knocked her out, so now I can get her into position, which I must do fast, since she'll only be unconscious for so long."

Going to where she kept her covers and getting her longest sheet, he got her stuck in place via putting it around the area of her waist just under her breasts and tying a nice, big, firm, tight knot once he was behind the headboard, said sheet being just long enough to do the job.

Putting one of her pillows under her butt and taking the other one to sit down on when she woke up and he started doing the deed, he went to the end of the bed and put it in the center before sitting down on it and stretching his legs out, plus making sure that her calves and her feet were atop his thighs.

Just after he took the feather that she had plucked from him out of his pocket with his right hand, holding it near her feet after that, he saw Krystal starting to awaken, thinking to himself: "Bingo! As if on cue!"

Once Krystal was fully awake, she went: "Huh? What the? Where am I?"

Seeing the sheet under her breasts and Falco in front of her, she said: "Falco? What's the meaning of this...HEY! Is that the...?"

"Feather you plucked from me earlier?" Falco replied, before going: "It sure is. You shouldn't have left it on the floor for me to see and pick up. Tell me, Krystal, are you ticklish?"

Seeing how he was holding her lower legs and the feet attached to them onto his upper legs, she asked: "Is that was this is all about? All because I plucked your feather as a prank?"

She then closed her eyes and said: "Well, Falco, the fact is, I..."

Suddenly, she began to giggle, as Falco was now brushing the feather against the bottoms of her feet, and, while Krystal was dreadfully ticklish to an off the scale extent all over her body, her feet were the most ticklish parts of her by a country mile.

She burst out laughing after that: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALCOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO, STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ITAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

"Nah-uh. Not until I'm satisfied with how much I've gotten my revenge on you, Krystal. My guess is you didn't count on things happening so that I had the perfect means and opportunity to pay you back. But hey, isn't life just a box of chocolates? The best kind for me, of course, since I'm currently getting myself some sweet revenge." Falco said.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA, FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALAHAHAHACOHOHOHOHOHOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, PAHAHAHAHAHAHALAHAHAHAHAHAHAEHEEHEEHEEHEESAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ITAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JOHOHOHOHOHOKAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!" Krystal screamed with laughter as tears now started flooding out of her eyes.

"Well, it would seem now that the joke's on you, Krystal, both figuratively and literally." responded Falco.

She kept laughing very loudly as she further begged for him to stop: "IAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASAHAHAHATAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAINAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAARAHAHAMAHAHAHAHAHALAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHARAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHKAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YAHAHAHAHAHOOHOHOOHOOHOOAHAHAHA!!!!"

"And now I'm obviously returning the favor." Falco grinned before he went from moving the feather alongside the bottoms of her toes in addition to the rest of the bottoms of her feet to just between and about her toes, with Krystal's laughter now skyrocketing as her feet thrashed about to the extent they could under the current circumstances.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALAHAHAHAHAHACOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAVAHAHAHAHA MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHARAHAHAHAHAHACEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YOYOYOYOHOHAHAHAHARAHAHAHAHAHA DAHAHAHAHAHAHARAHAHAHAHAHAHAVAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MEEHEEHEEHEEHEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATAHAHAHAAHAHAHASAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAISAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAAHSAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOHOHOHOHORAHAHAHAHATAHAHARAHAHAHA FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHARAHAHAHAHAHAHA MEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!"

Delighted at just how clear it was that he was torturing her and indeed driving her nuts with this tickling retribution of his, Falco told her as he now moved his feather up and down and around and all three all the way back in terms of every area of her feet he could reach with his plucked and recollected feather: "Ironic, isn't it? You pluck this feather for a joke at my expense, but leave it where I can get it back and put it to much better use than simply having it as part of me again."

Krystal let loose: "STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ITAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ITAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

And sure enough, Krystal did pee herself laughing, causing a vast portion of her panties to get flooded with urine, and Falco would then go: "Why, so you did! Almost over, though, Krystal...now I'm REALLY going to tickle you in a BIG TIME kind of cutting loose way!"

And Krystal didn't even have time to protest before she was going: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!"

Once Falco was finally finished with his tickling onslaught and stood up, Krystal was a trembling mess still in hysterics as she kept laughing and laughing and laughing, with her face now drenched with tears of laughter and not feeling or hearing a thing when Falco untied her and let her manage to get out all the remaining laughter that was going to come out of her, along with putting his feather back in his pocket.

Soon enough, Krystal's laughter died down and she realized she wasn't being tickled anymore, then she was looking at Falco with a livid beyond words look on her face and the bird said to her: "Well, it would seem I really taught you a lesson, Krystal. Man, was that awesome. I loved every second of it. My revenge on you has been the best moment of my life! I'm thinking that you might want to take another shower and wash these covers, by the way."

He threw his head back in laughter, not knowing that Krystal was now capitalizing on the opportunity to get back at him as she went on over and punched him in the stomach.

"WHUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!" he shouted before falling on his butt, and Krystal barked: "If you EVER do that to me again, I will beat you up so bad that you'll be unable to stand for an hour. Got it?"

"Yeah, I got it." Falco replied as he stood back up. "But who started this by plucking my feather?"

"It doesn't matter." Krystal snapped. "You still had no right torturing me like that."

They would argue for quite a bit until it became clear that it was no longer an option because of how Krystal made sure that Falco would wash her bikini and do both that and remake her bed while she showered off, along with handing her back her bikini once it was clean and she was out of the shower.

After that, they refused to go anywhere near each other for three hours, though both forgave the other and they became friends again when they next saw each other following this.

THE END
© Copyright 2024 Raptor (ackwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2319384-Ticklish-Fox