*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2319872-Dream-and-challenge
by writer
Rated: E · Short Story · Family · #2319872
who wants can, sometimes we find obstacles to realize our dreams so we must never give up.
Passionate about fashion since childhood, he dreams of becoming a fashion designer despite his parents' opposition. After graduating from high school, he enrolled in fashion design school to pursue his dream.

Despite doubts and external pressures, he perseveres in pursuing his goal. After graduating, he embarked on a career as a designer and began working on ambitious projects.

Through his hard work and creativity, he succeeds in the fashion industry, earning money and attracting attention from the media and potential customers.

Over time, his professional successes gradually persuade his parents of the merits and value of his career choice. Their initial reservations fade when they witness the happiness and success their child finds in his work.

Eventually, he realized his dream of becoming a world-renowned designer, strengthening family ties and finding new harmony in his relationship with his parents.
© Copyright 2024 writer (rose12345 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2319872-Dream-and-challenge