*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320177-TRILOGY-Breaking-Infinity-DESTINY
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Trebor
Rated: E · Novel · Sci-fi · #2320177
3rd book in the Trilogy series Lucifer Rising.
TRILOGY
Lucifer Rising



YGGDRASIL
Book 3
chapter 1




Every galaxy starts as a seed. These seeds are made by black holes that reside in the center of other galaxies. After a galaxy consumes enough mass and energy produced by the arms/branches of a galaxy, also known as the Great Engine, a seed is created. When the seed is ready it is ejected from a galaxy by a galactic jet. The seed travels the universe until it finds the perfect spot and erupts spewing forth life energy simultaneously in two directions. The top consists of 9 branches that eventually become the Great engine, while the bottom or root of the galactic tree crosses time/space and eventually connects to another universe. When this happens the galaxy begins to turn thus starting the great engine.

Athena was on the moon in her pod preparing for full integration. Today was a big day the final test of the Hadron drive was about to begin. The principle was simple, “an object in motion stays in motion”. What they were trying to do was steal that motion. John the new NASA “Naval Aeronautics and Space Administration”, director had called it popping the clutch. Athena didn’t quite know what that meant but got the gist of it, something to do with cars before they became electric. In a way that was what you didn’t want to do. The trick was to release the, “Clutch”, at just the right speed to not stall the engine and at the same time not liquefy the inhabitants of the space craft. Inertial dampening was still in the testing faze and not quite ready for full integration. For now they had to use inertia dampening chairs/couches or in Athena's case the pod she was sealed in.
© Copyright 2024 Trebor (justbob at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320177-TRILOGY-Breaking-Infinity-DESTINY