*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320720-Courage
by writer
Rated: E · Short Story · Activity · #2320720
To succeed in life, first you had to be far from negativity and then have the courage
To change her mind Sophie decided to go to a restaurant even if she wasn't hungry, it was just to get rid of the dark thoughts that were invading her.
Once she arrived at the restaurant, she took a table, she ordered something light to eat and then took out a catalog from her handbag and began to choose her style of organizing a nursery because the world of flowers had interested her since her childhood, in fact, that was why she studied agriculture and became an engineer.
While leafing through the catalog Sophie had come across an image of a wonderful nursery which made her jump for joy, finally she found what she was looking for, she finished her dinner in a hurry and went home to study her new project.
With the little money she saved she was able to organize a great nursery, it was the most famous nursery in the city, it contained many kinds of flowers for all occasions so thanks to her courage Sophie was able to face her fears and realize her dream which made her rich, so she led a comfortable and happy life.
© Copyright 2024 writer (rose12345 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320720-Courage