*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320897-Journal-20240527
Rated: E · Other · Erotica · #2320897
Random thoughts of expression
As I lay reading for the night, I finish another chapter and a half before I make the realization. I've read almost a full page. My eyes follow each word, one by one, as they go unregistered and fall on blind eyes. Somewhere between each of the erotic words covering the page, my own story began to unfold. Deviating from the story I have completely invested in, and wandering into an unrelated fantasy of my own design. How wonderful and hopeful a sight, waiting for such a moment to materialize. The very image of her alone encompasses pleasureable torment on my every thought. From her confident carefree demeanour to the crazed desire emanating from her eyes. Her half teasing irresistible smile begging for something more. A hushed, almost pleading voice escapes her lips, too captivating to render comprehension. Breaking the silence and stealing away the struggled breaths from my lungs. Shifting her weight ever so slightly, she gives a come and get me nod halting the pounding heart in my chest to a dead stop. In this captivating moment I was unwilling hers and she had to be mine.


https://x.com/SELFTIMESTHREE?t=SkpWJYGhZrv2dDHM3JUarA&s=09
© Copyright 2024 SELFTIMESTHREE (selftimesthree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320897-Journal-20240527