*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/252782-Forever-Warrioress
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #252782
A warrioress that returns to the battlefrield....
November 2012 LT (Lost Time)

In the dead of night, on the rooftop of the castle in the middle of the continent of Rijema, Lady Bindy stands looking into the distance. A battle between the Arcain Empire and The Rijemian Knights rages on. The leader of The True Knights is none other than Lady Bindy's husband, Heero. She sighs remembering the days when they fought against each other and then finally with each other. She puts her hands on her old ninja swords on her sides. She continued to watch as the battle died down.

In the distance, she could see Heero flying over the battlefield. She kept her eye on Heero, as he became closer and closer. "How did the battle go?" she asked as he approached her.

Heero looked down at his sword, and stayed silent for a moment. Bindy took her hand, lifted his head, and looked him in the eye. Heero sighed, "...We lost ten Knights, fifteen guards, and twenty squires...."

"Why won't you let me fight? I'm stronger than anyone in your army and almost as strong as you!"

"You know that the Arcain Empire forces aren't like what we use to fight. This new race of people is stronger and faster than demons or vampires. I just don't want you to get hurt ok?"

Bindy stayed quiet for a while. Heero took of his full-face helm and kissed Bindy softly. She kissed back and held onto Heero's arm tight. The door on the castle roof flew open and Heero's second in command appeared. "Sir, Arcain Empire forces have appeared northwest of here. It's a small force," the man said.

Bindy sighed. "You better go...," she said and slowly let go of Heero. Heero turned to the commander.

"Send the 8th Guard to counter attack, William." Heero said, "Also...outfit Bindy and send her in too."

"Sir? Are you sure about that?" William asked.

"She wants to fight then, we let her fight," Heero replied. Bindy turned to Heero and kissed him. Heero smiled. "I'll see you on the battle field," Heero jumped into the air and flew into the distance. Bindy watched as he left.

"Lady Bindy you might need this," William said and pulled out a shield.

"No, I don't I use two swords so it will get in the way," Bindy said.

"Well every soldier has one...but I guess you’re an exception. Well the troops are deploying now you better join them," William said. Bindy nodded and headed down the castle stairs.

She ran outside of the castle and joined the rest of the troops. They headed to the battlefield and could already feel the fighting between Heero and the enemy. The troops stopped not to far from the fighting. "What are we waiting for, commander?" Bindy asked.

"We usually wait for Heero to retreat and we cover him," the commander said. Bindy clinched her fist thinking that was no way to fight and that would eventually hurt Heero. Bindy suddenly got a strange feeling, broke away from the troops, and ran to the battlefield. "HEY! Stop your not suppose to attack yet!" the commander yelled.

Bindy ignored the commander. She ran pass the trees blocking the view of the battle. She came to the battle and saw that there were more troops than was told. "Reinforcements!" She quickly drew her two short swords and ran at the enemy. She slashed at them furiously. Heero could feel Bindy's presence and smiled. They fought off the troops, not letting anyone get away.

The battle was over. Heero took of his helm and looked at Bindy. "SIR! I am so sorry for not sending the troops in. I didn't know that there were reinforcements and .....,' the commander exclaimed.

"It's ok. Bindy and I were strong enough to take care of them all. Send the troops back to base now," Heero replied.

"Yes Sir."

They sheathed their swords away and looked around. "Did you have fun Bindy?" Heero asked while taking off his helm.

"Yup!" Bindy said and walked up to Heero. Heero wrapped his arms around her and kissed her softly.

"Are you going to continue fighting?"

"Yeah as long as you fighting beside me...," Bindy replied. Heero smiled and took Bindy and himself back to the castle.





(Remember to Rate)
© Copyright 2001 The True Knight (knight_heero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/252782-Forever-Warrioress