*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/260575-In-My-World
by Blu
Rated: 13+ · Prose · Arts · #260575
for those who day dream.Its represents how ironic things can be,and shows a different POV.
Its when I shut my eyes that life is so sweet.
The darkness fades to the light of life,
So sweet, giving the only beam.
The only beam of hope.

When I shut my eyes, my world is there to greet me.
My life has gone away, my pain fades away.
There is no hate, no hurt....no hate.
There is no hate to hurt me.

In my mind, the world is not itself, but a place like heaven.
The wind is inviting, and sings to me like a starling.
The wind holds me close, and braids my hair.
With her sweet, warm caress, she is my mother.

My footsteps fall on the crisp summer grass of green, dew upon the leaves.
There is no pain in my feet, and when I fall, the grass is there to catch me.
It's soft blades tickle my cheek as I lay in its downy hearth to sleep.
The grass is my friend, forever there for me to lay with.

The sun is sweet, and forever shines its warmth upon my always pale..frigid body.
She shut my eyes for me always, and kisses my cheek, giving me a present.
She is the last one I see, smiling down at me, like a wicked killer, hurt me.
The sun, so warm, so loving.....so soft...so cold, so cruel, she is my death.
© Copyright 2001 Blu (bluwolf0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/260575-In-My-World