*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/300486-Country-Lovin
by Bernie
Rated: 18+ · Folder · Romance/Love · #300486
Can a city woman and a country boy fall in love?
Valene Zimmerman has lived in the city since she was five years old. She works as an accountant in New York City. With the death of her father, from cancer, and her sudden and aprupt ending to her relationship with her boyfriend Brad, she decides that it'll probably be the best time to take a break, a vacation. With that, she heads out to Almira, Texas, where her Aunt Kitty Lukus, lives. She resides with her for the two and a half weeks she has taken off from work and from life.

Jessie Taylor, known as the long lost cowboy, has grown up in the country and on the farm his entire life. He lives and works on his family farm. He heards cattle and breeds beautiful pure bred horses. He hates the city, pretty much despises all points of what a city does. His friend, Laremy Jones, has tried to hook him up with dozens of women. Some, Jessie hasn't given the time of day, others he had, and some were inbetween. He has told Laremy that when he gets married and settles down, that will be the woman he'll spend the rest of his life with. None of this divorce stuff.

The day that Valene and Jessie meet, sparks fly and fires flare. City girl meets country boy. Arguements flare between the two on totally different oppinions. The only thing they do agree on is that she's city and that he's country and that city and country don't mix.
PORTFOLIO  
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/300486-Country-Lovin