*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/303552-One-Good-Guy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Thriller/Suspense · #303552
John Never Thought his theroy will fail,untill he thought of One Good Guy. A Thriller.
One Good Guy (THE Thriller)
------------

"The bells were ringing , and class was filled with joy , the joy to go home , the joy that school was over , this joy was just opposite to the sadness , guys feel when they come in morning to school".

John was now alone in the class , nobody around him , the dust from the shoes of leaving guys was floating in the air heavily , and making his breathing difficult , he thought that this air is just opposite to the air of morning which is so fresh and refreshing , but at this time the vaccum and the dust in the class was bitting him .

John decide to leave the class , before he loses his conciousness , he was now on his way back to home , his dear home, the walk to his home from school was around 15 minutes , while he was walking ,the sun over his headwas providing him some warmth from the ice cold heart inside his body. John started thinking about his physics class and what sir charlie taught him, he was told that everything in this world is made of atoms and all that shit stuff,, never he was interested in such theories , according to him the world was made of feelings instead of atoms , but one thing that striked him today in the class was that there are 2 type of ions ,there are +ve ions and theer are -ve ions . He thought that that for everything there exists its opposite ,like there are winters opposite to summers , females are opposite to males and then he thought with exictement that bad was opposite to good.He got so obsessed with this theory and was so overjoyed at his discovery that he decided to sit down on the side of road and and to list down all the name of bad guys opposite to good guys. He started thinking and wrote..

bad guy ----- good guy
------- ----- --------
Hitler ----- Mother teresa
Bin laden----- Pope

the next name that came to his mind was that of a good guy.he was shocked , a terror raned down his spine , the terror that his theory will fail , because the guy was so good , he could not thought any bad guy to write opposite him , the lines of worry were clearly defined on john's forehead, his heart was sinking , the obsession of his theory was so much , that he had to find a
guy opposite this good guy, he was feeling helpless , but he was determined to find this guy .

John got on his feet and decide to go home, his legs were shaking , his heart was sinking , thee blood in his veins was boiling and he thought for a moment that he lost his ming, but there was only one thing thatw as worrying him,, and that was this One GOOd Guy ,,. There were tears in his eyes,he never thought he wll be able to do that ,
he reached home, went in the kitchen , took a knife from the shelf ,he moved to the living room and stabbed the knife in the lady's back , the lady who gave him birth , the lady who loved him so much , the lady who was his mother.

The storm going on in his body settled down , he sank in the chair , he was smiling and relieved , he knew his theory was proved , he took his diary out from bag and wrote further in diary :

Bad guy ------ Good guy
-------- --------------
Hitler ------ Mother Teresa
Bin laden ------ pope
John ------- Jesus



by:
ravinder


© Copyright 2001 ravinder (ravinder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/303552-One-Good-Guy