*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/315670-Fairy-Story
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #315670
A differnt take on a Fairy story
Once upon time there lived a king, a very unhappy king. No, he was a king with a problem. His kingdom lived under the perpetual threat of a ravenous dragon. The dragon made highly unreasonable demands. She demanded that every one call her "Sweety" for one. Sweety also demanded that every month she be given a young, preferably unmarried, man for her dinner. Obviously the kingdom was running short of young men, so the king decreed that any-one who managed to rid the kingdom of Sweety would be granted a night with one of his three daughters. The word was spread.

Three minutes later it reached the ears of Sir Cecil of the Long Lance, a night in tarnished armor. He immediatly lept upon his trusty steed, Fred, a pony of questionable breeding, and rode like blue haired lady on the freeway to the imperiled kingdom. Three weeks later he arrived. He spied the dragon outside the village, she was knitting a tea cosey, and spurred Fred to an amble.
"Charge!" yelled Sir Cecil. Sweety turned around, took one look at Fred, and fled! (Sweety had had a bad experience with a pony in her childhood. She didn't like to talk about it). Sir Cecil rode up to the castle with people cheering him on his way. He was received by the king and given his prize.

"Thank you! Thank you, Sir knight. We are all indebted to you. Now as to your prize, Who will you chose? Nicole? She is blonde, beautiful and she sleeps with nothing on above the waist. Collette? She is a brunette, even more beautiful than Nicole and she sleeps with nothing on below the waist. Or maybe Monique? She is a redhead, the most beautiful of all my daughters. Oh yes, She sleeps with nothing on at all."

Who did the knight choose?


Answer below.
































Why the king of course! It is a Fairy Story.
© Copyright 2002 Salacyn (salacyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/315670-Fairy-Story