*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/330126-More-Molly--Pt--3
Rated: XGC · Serial · Erotica · #330126
Molly feeds on something new. (For all those who have asked for it :) )
Rob leaned back in his chair sipping his drink. Beside him, Marcus sat comfortably in his arm chair, and there between her master's knees, Molly knelt with Marcus's cock cradled safely in her mouth, keeping it warm and cozy. In front of them a pornographic movie played on a wide screen TV while the men carried out their conversation, paying Molly no more attention than would be received by a dog on it's owner's lap.

When he saw her dedicated obedience, how she would kneel for hours as she was now, keeping her master's cock warm in her mouth, Rob was proud that she was his sister. He loved to see her used by the dogs or to watch Marcus work her over in the dungeon or put her through humiliating and degrading experiences, but the fact that she was his sister no longer increased the effect it all had on him. In fact, if the truth be known, he was beginning to crave his own slave.

"When do you think I will be ready to get my own slave?" He said, putting his thoughts into words. It had been several weeks now since Marcus had begun teaching him, and he felt that, were he to find the right girl, he was almost ready. The hardest lesson to learn had been how aim the whip and make the tip land exactly where one wanted it, even when the target was as small as the tip of a slaves's nipple!

Marcus glanced at him and abstractly brushed his hand over Molly's head. "Slaves are a lot like dogs, in more than just the obvious ways." he grinned. "You might find a stray on your doorstep, take it in, and find it's the best pet you ever had.... but something like that is a rare happening. So, when you're in the market for one, where do you find it, hmmm? You could ask around and see if anyone has one to give away, but you could end up with one that's been mistreated or badly trained and you've got all sorts of behaviour problems on your hands. You could buy one from a reputable kennel, but they tend to be very expensive and even then you have to make sure their training is up to par. Or, you could get yourself a puppy and train it yourself the way you want it."

Rob nodded, looking at Molly with a slight frown. Perhaps it was going to be a difficult task to find a slave as good as she was? Marcus took a sip of his drink and went on.

"So if you're going to train your own, where do you get one? Some like to get themselves a wild horse, and break it. I don't condone that at all! I don't believe anyone should be a slave unless they want to be. So, you get yourself a willing pet, how do you train it right? Some believe a slave should only be treated roughly, to keep them in line; show them who's boss. True enough, you have to do that, but like with any pet, good behaviour should be rewarded with the occasional treat. On the other hand, don't fill up your days with only activities the slave likes to do, or you might as well relinquish your power altogether."

Rob sighed. "You make it sound like I may never find the right slave."

Marcus smiled. "Don't worry, we'll get you one. We'll ask around, and we'll shop around to make sure we know what you're getting, so there are no surprises." He looked at his watch thoughtfully. "As a matter of fact, tonight might be a good night to go out. There's a place you need to see. You need to learn the right places to go and meet the right people, both to know who you can trust ho you can't. Molly, suck now and drain me so my cock won't be straining painfully this evening while we're out!"

"What place is it?" Rob asked, as Molly began sucking Marcus in an eager attempt to milk him of his cum.

"It's a club for Masters and their slaves. You'll find all kinds there! It's good to know some of them, even if you don't care for their practices. We might just get a good lead on a slave for you there."

He thrust his hips forward, pushing down on the back of Molly's head with both hands, and grunted as he shot into her mouth, giving his undivided attention to the task for a few minutes. When he was finished, he tugged at her hair, pulling her off of him and standing up.

"I'll just get the pet ready and we'll be off."

Since the club they were going to was a BDSM establishment, Molly did not require clothes for anything more than the trip there. Marcus decorated her with two fancy spheres attached to her nipple studs just large enough to cover her areolae, and a triangular one the same on her clit stud. A fine gold chain dangled from each nipple and attached to the respective corners of the triangle below. The finishing touch was a collar securely attached around Molly's neck, with a leash hooked onto it.

"In this lifestyle, a collar is generally accepted as the symbol of ownership. I prefer the piercings and tattoos myself, but at this club, only slaves with collars on are safe. If I took her there without it, she'd return with me at the end of the night, but what might happen to her in the interum may well be out of my control. Without a collar, a slave can be taken by just about anyone and some of the things some of them do I wouldn't want to see done to any slave of mine."

Rob felt a chill rush through him, wondering what things Marcus referred to. Marcus smiled at him knowingly as he draped a coat over Molly's shoulders. "I am a firm believer in a slave enduring as much pain as the Master to fulfill his needs, but I don't believe in hurting her. There is a difference between pain and hurt! Nor do I believe in permanently disfiguring a slave. Prepare yourself, you'll see some of that." He glanced at Molly as he placed her in the back seat of the car and closed the door. "This will be a good lesson for her too, she'll learn tonight that the tortures her master puts her through aren't as bad as some other worthless slaves get, and she'll be glad to offer her body to my whip when this night is done!"

The club, when they arrived, looked like any other nightclub might. They were greeted at the door by a doorman who knew Marcus by name. Marcus explained that no one was allowed to enter who was not known to the doorman, a guest of someone who was, or had a specific invitation from a club member.

"It's been a long time Master Marcus!" The doorman greeted him, with a strong handshake and wide grin. "This is a new acquisition?" He eyed Molly appreciatively.

"Indeed it is Syl." Marcus nodded.

"Fine looking merchandise!" Syl grinned at Molly like a wolf eyeing a chicken he wanted for breakfast, then turned his gaze to Marcus. "Mind if I have a small sample?"

Marcus laughed, and winked at Rob. "Not at all Syl, help yourself!"

Syl circled Molly and slid his hand between her legs from behind, toying with the opening to her cunt. Marcus instructed her to spread her legs, and as she did so, Syl's fingers sunk abruptly into her, his thumb pressing uncomfortably against her asshole. He jabbed his fingers deep, moving them around in her while muttering on about how delightfully wet she was, then he drew his fingers out of her and proceeded to taste them.

"Exquisite!" He announced, as he began to lick her juices from his fingers.

Marcus nodded. "If we're still around when your shift is over, come find us, you can have a full course meal." he winked at the excited doorman and moved on into the club, leaning towards Rob as they entered the foyer. "Syl loves to eat cunt." He said with a smile.

Inside looked like any other nightclub at first glance, except for the naked or scantily clad slaves kneeling on the floor beside their well dressed masters, and the fact that the show going on on stage was in fact, as Rob realized at second glance, not just a striptease but two slaves engaged in lesbian sex!

Marcus found them a table for two and motioned for Molly to kneel quietly on the floor by his side. For some time they sat and watched the show while Marcus introduced Rob to many of his acquaintances, all of whom offered their assistance whenever needed, but none of whom had or knew of an available slave. No matter, Rob found himself enjoying the gyrating women on stage, as they buried their faces into each other's muffs, and began to think the outing would turn into a good one even if they didn't find him a slave.

"Marcus! What a pleasant surprise!" said a man approaching them. "Good to see you back. Oohhh! This is a nice looking piece of fuckmeat here!" He said, eyeing Molly with a lustful glance.

Marcus smiled conservatively and shook the man's hand. "Thank you George. I'd like you to meet a friend of mine, Rob. He's in the market tonight."

George shook Rob's hand vigorously. "Good luck. I hear they're having an auction here tonight, so you might get lucky. Every man needs a good piece of ass to play with I say." He winked, and looked back at Molly. "I bet this one gives you hours of pleasure Marcus, hmmm?"

"Oh indeed." Marcus agreed.

George gave a tug on the leash he was holding, and his own slave appeared from behind him. "This one needs teaching a few lessons, but it's not too bad." He said. The girl appeared nervous, keeping her eyes to the floor.

"Looks like a nice one." Marcus nodded his compliment to the other man, who seemed to be paying more attention to Molly than the conversation.

"Hmm? What's that Marcus? Ohh.... yes, it's alright." He tore his eyes away from Molly and looked at Marcus finally with the look of a man ready to make a proposition. "Listen.... I wonder ...."

"I'm sorry George, you have your own slave here, I really didn't bring mine here tonight to lend her out."

"Oh of course not!" George blushed slightly. "That wasn't at all what I had in mind! I was going to ask if you'd mind lending her out mind you, but not to me. I wondered if you'd let her have a go at my slave? I'm in the mood for a little entertainment and I'd love to see my whore cum hard on another slut's tongue!"

Marcus looked at Rob, then at Molly, who still knelt motionless beside him. then he looked at the other slave. "Well, sure George, she can have a feast on yours if you like, but I've promised Syl he can feast her out later, so if you don't mind, I'd rather her cunt stay untouched til then?"

"Certainly! " George seemed quite happy with this arrangement, and pulled himself up a chair from a nearby table. "Get down slave! Open yourself up for this one! Give us a good show!" He said brusquely, giving her leash a jerk. The other girl lowered herself to the floor and spread her knees wide. Slowly she traced her fingers along her body and began twirling them around her nipples, then back down to flutter invitingly at her cunt.

"Alright slut, have a feed. Her master wants her to cum hard, so do a good job."

Molly swallowed hard and crawled in between the other girls legs. She had never been with a woman before, but she knew as she always had that anything Marcus wanted of her, she would do. She lowered her lips to the girls inner thighs and traced her tongue teasingly along the flesh. When she reached the crotch, however, she ignored it, and continued tonguing up past her belly button until she reached the soft mounds on her chest. Seductively she twirled her tongue around the other slave's nipple, drawing it in her mouth, sucking on it, nipping it slightly, then letting it go, and repeating this again and again. The girl began to whimper slightly beneath her, and she diverted her attention to the other nipple. Back and forth, she licked and sucked each now hard nipple as the girl began to squirm slightly on the floor. Molly slid her fingers down the girl's body and brushed them over the throbbing cunt, eliciting a weak moan from the girl as she continued to suck the nipples.

Finally her tongue began it's trail back down the girl's heaving chest towards her cunt. When her wet tongue licked teasingly over the girl's clit, there was a tiny yelp of desire followed by a needy moan.

"That's it, you little whore, show her how bad you need her to eat you!" George told his slave, and her whimpers became more and more desperate sounding as her hips began to wiggle around the floor.

Molly sucked the throbbing clit into her mouth while sliding her fingers into the wet cunt. The girl moaned and lifted herself upwards, pushing herself at Molly's hand and mouth. The more Molly sucked and licked her, the more desperately she attempted to fuck the fingers that probed inside her. Soon the girl was writhing on the floor, clutching at anything she could find, moaning and grunting as she fucked Molly's face and fingers.

"That's it!" Gasped George eagerly. "Fuck her mouth like the worthless little whore you are! Cum, you cunt, CUM!"

Molly worked on the girl's gyrating cunt to the sounds of desperate moans and groans, until finally the girl let out a loud cry, thrust herself up into Molly's mouth, and came hard.

"Invalid Item
© Copyright 2002 SweetCakes (sweetcakes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/330126-More-Molly--Pt--3