*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/337674-TIMMY
Rated: E · Other · Children's · #337674
Timmy is being a boy and spending a typical summer day doing it.
Timmy wiggles and squiggles and giggles and squirms, it's like he's eaten a big can of worms.

He jumps and he falls and he glides with such ease, like a red Autum leave floating down on a breeze.

It's funny to watch him sitting there on the stoop, cause you never know when he'll be off playing hoops.

He'll twirl them and roll them and give each a name, Shirley and Madison and even Charmaine.

He's up and he's down in the tree, on the ground, he's sure to be found pitching ball from the mound.

It's baskets he shoots, footballs he boots, hockey pucks that he hits with that old wooden stick.

He like racecars and space cards and rides at the park, he likes chasing the fireflys that come out after dark..

He likes ice cream and taffy and chocolate surprise, milkshakes and dounuts and strawberry pies.

Then he's bathed and he's hugged and he's put into bed, mommy's kisses are placed on top of his head.

Then he falls fast asleep, his dreams still to follow, cause the day starts again, first thing tomorrow.
© Copyright 2002 bobbann (bclemens at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/337674-TIMMY