*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/338707-sindi-and-her-DreamMannn
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Adult · #338707
Life in the internet dungeon and the lessons of a sweet one
Sindi's First Meeting

sindi, never really thought she would meet Him in real life... in fact, she really did not know if He existed except in her own mind. You see, sindi was a troubled young lady when she first met Him on the internet. It was a chance meeting, nothing really special actually... They had first said a simple hi to each other, cautious as sindi knew she should be on the internet. But then he showed up more and more often in the chat room which she frequented. And the more they chatted, the more sindi came to like this man... Her handle was sindi, a name she had picked only because it was so close to her real one.... His handle was DreamMannn...

He spoke often in riddles, making her think... making her wonder... making her stretch her mind... sindi remembered pondering on his name... thinking that he must have a big ego to believe he was every girl's dream... but then she would ask him how he chose his handle and he would only reply: "I am the DreamMannn, I am the maker of dreams, I am the one who comes when you are asleep, I chase away the nightmares, and I am the one that sprinkles your mind with those wonderful dreams... ", he would say with a chuckle... sindi never quite knew what he meant by that, but she just accepted it and moved on...

sindi had grown to look for him each night when she came on the computer... the more she chatted with him, the more she grew to like Him... And then he hit a nerve... DreamMannn said to her one night... "I can feel that hurt deep inside of you... one from long ago, that is still eating at you... still has you in it's grip"... sindi had not given DreamMannn any indication of this, but she knew it was true, she first tried to shove it off... everyone has a hurt... you are just saying that... you can't fool me, she would say... but DreamMannn would press on and tell her that was not what he was referring to... and she now knew that he also knew it was so...

DreamMannn went on to tell her of a relationship that had ripped her apart, one that had kept her from wanting to feel ever again... one that had made her build a wall up around her feelings and kept all others far away...

The way he spoke...it was as if He was reading read her mind. She often would close her eyes and see that exact wall... high and and built with brick... keeping all others out and away from her... unbreakable... too thick to allow anyone to pass and too tall for anyone to even try to climb over... yes... she had that wall...

sindi did not want to admit it to DreamMannn and ask him how he could know such a thing... His reply:.. "I can see, without looking... feel without touching... hear without a sound... " It was all too strange from sindi... she thought about running... out of the chat room and never returning... after all, she had not told this Man anything about her real self... and for a few days she did just that.... But she was drawn back by some force... she did not know what... a force that made her want to chat with DreamMannn... and so, she did just that... return one night to the room... and saw her DreamMannn...

"u have returned my sweet one", DreamMannn wrote... "It is so good to see you..."
© Copyright 2002 MasterMmmm (mastermmmm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/338707-sindi-and-her-DreamMannn