*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/353239-Heaven-And-Hell
by Abby
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #353239
I was told i WOULDNT write this so i wrote it..enjoy..
Their relationship was the best of times, yet the worst of times. Their sex, however, was the best of times.
Micah and Gabriella met through a mutual friend and quickly became attracted to one another. I'd say it was love at first sight, but it would be more accurate to say lust at first sight. They started seeing more and more of eachother and the attraction quickly became stronger and more evident. They would end up at the same party and Gabriella would pole dance..keeping her clothes on the entire time of course, well at least most of them. Micah loved to watch and it was doubly exciting when the two would make eye contact and not break it for an extended period of time. This attraction eventually led to stolen kisses and wandering hands, but brought no complaint from either of the two. At least not for the time being. Gabriella soon found out that Micah already had a girlfriend and the first "down" in their relationship came about. Micah and his girlfriend broke up, understandably and Micah apologized to Gabriella. Being the kind person she was, she forgave him and they began to get even closer. The fact that she was in love with Micah was probably a large factor in her forgiving him. Eventually, they went back to their previous relationship where they had stolen kisses and everything sinful that went along with them.
During this relationship where everything was still hidden, they had sex for the first time.
Micah brushed his hand over Gabriellas cheek, down her neck, and then trailed his finger down her arm, looking in her eyes. She smiled at him and put her arms around his neck. He let his hands fall to her hips and pulled her close to kiss her lightly on the lips. She wrapped her arms tighter around his neck and deepened the kiss slipping her tongue into his mouth and teasing his tongue. He slid his hands up into her shirt over the small of her back, massaging lightly. She smiled and sighed slightly pushing herself closer to him. He moved his hands further up and unclasped her bra. She smiled and bit her bottom lip as he slid one of his hands to the front to let it rest over her breast and kissed her neck, sucking lightly. She shivered slightly and began to suck on his ear, occasionally nibbling lightly. This caused him to gasp sharply and massage her breast with more of a fierceness. It wasn't long before Micah pulled Gabriellas shirt over her head and slid her bra down her arms. She did not object. Micah kissed down her jawline to her neck, and then over her collar bone to her breasts where he was pleased to find her nipples taut, waiting for his tongue. He flicked his tongue over the right nipple and then kisses his way over to the left where he sucked and nibbled slightly. This caused Gabriella to put her hands on the back of his head and pull him closer to her chest. Micah dropped to his knees, kissing down her stomach until he came to her waste line. He looked up at her and grinned and when her reaction was a smile, he unbuttoned and unzipped her pants, kissing the skin his actions exposed. When her panties were exposed he stood up and kissed her, pressing his hips against hers. She pushed back and reached down to unbutton and unzip his pants. After unzipping them she pushed them down to his ankles and he stepped out of them. Gabriella ran her hands over his chest and down his stomach to the waste line of his boxers. Once her hands got there she slid one finger into his boxers and ran it under the front of his wasteband. She slid her hand into his boxers and wrapped her fingers around his dick, squeezing lightly. Micah gasped again and moved his hands down to her ass. Gabriella started rocking her hand back and forth applying pressure in a few places on his dick, smiling slightly at his reaction. She then pushed him back onto the bed and had him sit up. She began to dance in front of him slowly, running her hands over her body, smiling slightly. He tried to reach out and touch her but she told him not to. They made eye contact and then she began to push her pants down, which made him glide his eyes down her body to her hands. She pushed her pants all the way down and stepped out of them, still dancing. She ran her hand over her pussy, panties still on. When she saw him smile, she slid her hand into her panties and started rubbing lightly on her clit, biting her bottom lip and half closing her eyes. She caught his eye again and began to move towards him, still moving her hips slightly. When she reached him he put his hands out onto her hips and pulled her to him. she kissed him and pushed him back on the bed, moving on top of him. She sat straddling his waist, rocking her hips against him so his dick, still in his boxers, pressed against her pussy, through her panties. She moaned slightly and moved off of him to slide her panties off and pull off his boxers impatiently. He laughed and told her she was impatient and she replied with a shrug and a grin. She moved on top of him again, moving so his dick slid inside her slowly. She let her self down she he was inside her about an inch, then pulled back. When he grabbed her hips and pulled her down again, she let his dick go in two inches then pulled back again, grinning at him. He bucked slightly and told her to stop teasing, so she let herself down three inches. He began to move underneath her trying to get himself deep inside her warm, tight, pussy but she wouldnt let him. She kept moving down an inch further every time and then pulling back almost completely. A few minutes later, she let herself down completely to take all nine inches of him deep inside. He gasped with relief and began to move underneath her quickly thrusting in and out. She slowed him down and began to ride him, slow and steady, yet hard. He moaned in pleasure as she lifted herself and then pressed against him, sliding her clit over his dick, making her even wetter. He soon got impatient and rolled her over so he was on top. He started off kind of slow, with hard, smooth thrusts and gained speed as she began lifting her hips to meet his. He kissed her neck and jawbone as he slammed deep inside her as hard as he could, causing her to moan slightly with every movement. As he kept moving, she got more and more excited and moaned her love for him. She felt all of her muscles tense up as did he. He began to go faster until he felt his own climax coming. They both came to orgasm, his shooting deep inside her as he whispered his love in her ear. He collapsed on top of her and rolled over next to her, putting his arm around her and pulling her head to his chest. He kissed her forehead and told her he loved her. She smiled and told him she loved him too. A few seconds later he asked if she'd be his baby girl. She replied with a smile and a kiss on the cheek.


*Keep checking back for additions to the story..*
© Copyright 2002 Abby (talentedabz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/353239-Heaven-And-Hell