*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/358091-Watching
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #358091
Not quite a stalker, she got what she wanted in the end.
He doesn't know she's been watching him all day. He keeps the curtains open in his sunny living room and with her binoculars she can see in. She's watched him for a few days now, undetected. His trips out to the sweetshop, the walks for the mail have all been observed. When he leaves the room she imagines him in the kitchen putting water on for a cup of tea. She watches him walk back in, cup in hand now and she smiles knowingly.

As he sit at the computer she likes to wonder what he's working on....She knows his routine now and is feeling itchy to get on to phase two. It will be tonight, she thinks. She watches with growing excitement as the hours pass from day to early evening to late night and at last he pushes his chair back from the computer, stretching his tired arms and neck....mmmmmmmm he works the muscles in his shoulders, they're stiff from all that time typing. She waits as he turns off the computer, then the light and moves slowly from the room.

A light comes on briefly in another room, the bedroom, but is quickly extinguished. The whole house is now dark. She considers calling it a night, she'll come back tomorrow for another day of watching. But tonight, something is stiring in her and it's decided, she'll have him tonight.

It's a simple trick to get in, she mastered that one ages ago, and she quietly closes the door behind her. Slipping her shoes off she walks soundlessly to the living room. She can't help but touch the familiar pictures on the wall, the soft sofa, then her eyes light on the computer. His computer. He spends most of his day here. She sits in his chair, trying it on for size...time unspools. She lets her fingers travel lightly over the keyboard. The blank screen looks like an eye to her. She supposes it's more like a window for him and she smiles, she knows all about windows...they're her specialty.

She finds him in his bed and stands for quite sometime just observing. She judges by his breathing that he's asleep, but not deeply. Her eyes are quite accustom to the dim and she can see hints of him even in the dark: a bare shoulder, the familiar contours of his face in the dark.

She moves across the room to the window and carefully pulls back the curtain so the moonlight can spill in. Now she can more clearly see him, the shape of him under the covers, the curve of his mouth, his strong chin. Her desires clutch at here, she really wants him. This has been building for days. Days of of watching. Watching and going home, unfulfilled. Sometimes watching just isn't enough.

She lightly touches his hair and he doesn't stir. She brushes it across his forehead and he moves just slightly. Leaning forward she brushes her lips lightly against his ear and neck, and he murmmers but is still not waking. She slips the blanket down so she can look at him; reflexively takes a quick breath then lets out a deep sigh, willing herself to be slow, gentle.

She sits lightly on the bed now so her hands can travel on his warm skin. She lets her hand linger on his chest as a nipple stiffens to attention. She brushes the hair at his crotch and glides a hand over, but not around his cock. He's still soft in sleep. Leaning over him she takes his soft cock into her mouth and rolls it around with her tongue. The cold room air and the gentle attention he's getting seem to be bringing him awake.

He begins to raise him self up to sitting, his elbows under him now as he
tries to rise but she turns to him and simply says "shhhhhhhhh!" and he sinks back down with a dumbfounded look. She goes back to her work and can see that it's had just the affect she had planned. His cock is stiff now and his hips move imperceptibly. She takes him deeply into her mouth and throat and he pushes up now, not able to resist. Teasingly, her mouth slides up his cock to the tip and just lets her tongue run around the head as her hand closes around the shaft. She hold him this way teasing and sucking but not urging him on. She laughs when he groans, sits up and and turns to face him.

He's more beautiful now face to face than through her binoculars and she plants her hands on his shoulders, pushing him back softly and comes in for a kiss. She has watched that mouth talk on the phone, laugh , sip tea and she wants it badly. At first it's all her then she feels him kissing her back. Encouraged she slides her tongue into his mouth and his meets hers. His arms come up and around her. His hands find the base of her neck and he holds her to him. They kiss as if starved.

Now his hands are on her body, pulling at her cloths and she wriggles and twists, desperate to get her sweater and jeans off. The panties she is wearing are wet from a day of watching and his hand finds the wet fabric and pull it aside. His fingers slide in to her and she feels electric. She rides his hand as a wave breaks inside her. Desperate for him now all she can do is moan and make her kisses more demanding. He meets that demand, as she feels the thin fabric of those panties rip and peel awayas he pulls her towards him.

He's in charge now, placing her on her back and kissing his way down her body, his mouth finds her cunt and she arches up to meet his mouth, then he's moving again, back up to kiss her face he climbs to face her and they couple. It's urgent, hot and startling when she comes! He fucks her still and she's moaning that she wants him. He's penetrating her so deep that it's pushing her down into the soft bed, harder and harder until with a shudder he comes deep inside her.

Slowly he sinks back down now, sweat on his face making it shine in the moonlight. Beautiful. They haven't spoken, she supposes she can sneak out once he's asleep. He'll never know that she's the one that's been watching him...always watching him.
© Copyright 2002 leecomingup (collee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/358091-Watching