*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/378331-water-world
Rated: XGC · Essay · Adult · #378331
Love in the water, I wanted to write about it to remember it.
Thought you might enjoy an escape back to the islands for awhile.
Warm breezes, soft sand, cool water...mmmmmmmmmm...where were we? I think we were heading down for a moonlight walk on the beach. Walking for a bit we stop often for long slow hard kisses that are getting me dizzy.

After one particularly breath stealing exchange, that's leaving me weak in the knees, I decide to tease you a bit by heading into the water. I call back over my shoulder that if you want anymore kisses you'll have to catch me and laugh as I perform a running strip tease. I peel off first my top, turning and running backwards to really get your attention. Next I unwrap my skirt and spin back around, running with my arms held high over my head and my soon to be discarded cloths waving like flags as I run. Just before I hit the water I fling them back onto the sand in your general direction.

The water is cool but inviting and I'm slowing now to turn around and give you a wave! I can hear you laugh and see you shaking your head. No? You're not coming in? Don't you like the water? Well...guess I'm gonna have to come back and get you. I walk slowly back out of the waist deep water, my panties are slicked to my skin and the water is running down my body.

I get to the water's edge and you're still not budged. You're standing there, arms crossed, just looking at me. Do you like what you see? You're trying hard not to smile and I take that as a good sign, coming up close to you, I grab the waist of your pants. "Want some help getting ready for our swim?" I whisper and you murmer something I can't quite hear.

You let me begin to undress you, first your jeans come down and you step out of them. I take a moment to bend down and brush my lips against the bulge growing under the fabric of your shorts. Then you help me slip off your shirt, mmmmmm. I love feeling your warm skin on mine and I hug you to get as close as I can.

Suddenly your arms clamp around me, tight, and I feel you pick me right up off the sand! Over your shoulder I go and you're running now, straight into the water! And now I'm laughing because you're such a tease. As the water gets deeper it slows you and you gently let me slide down until my toes just touch the sandy bottom. We're face to face and I turn my face up to you, expecting a kiss and .....Splash! Dunk! Under the water I go!

I come up sputtering and swing wildly trying to catch you. I want to pull you under, get even! But you dance to one side laughing and splashing me again. I'm wild now, mad but laughing myself because you're too quick and I keep missing you. Finally you let me catch you. I'm out of breath and lock my arms around you laughing and kissing your face and your neck.

Slowly you move us out until the water is deeper. I'm still kissing your mouth and tasting your sweetness. Your tongue dances with mine and I feel weightless in the water. Your hand find my panties and slips underneath the thin fabric. One hand hold my ass, pulling me hard to you. The cool water magnifies our body heat. The other hand slides from my hip to my crotch and you slide your fingers into me. Mmmmmmm, they feel so warm. I moan into your neck and press even closer.

Your hands knows what I like and I almost come just from your fingers in my pussy and your thumb teasing my clit. Weightless in the water I can feel your cock hard against me so I use both hands to slide your shorts down and you kick them off. I giggle now because there they go, floating away. But in a moment my panties are floating off to join them and you're lifting me up so that you can slip your cock into my pussy. Mmmmmmmm, heaven.

You are so hot inside me it's startling. The coolness of the water touching me everywhere that you're not. Dreamy. I wrap both legs around you, and I can lean back a bit because of the water and take your cock in fully, deeply. Oh babe this is so sensuous.

You swirl us in the water like dancers and thrust in to me deeply, again and again. I close my eyes and feel that familiar tightness building and know that I'm about to come. You feel it too and your pace quickens. I feel you make that deep hard stoke that means you're there too.

Oh,it's heaven having you come inside me. Your hot juices filling me and your hungry kisses on my breasts. It pushes me over the edge and I come with a cry and a shudder. We remain wrapped in each other just enjoying the feeling of the cool water on our hot skin. Reluctantly we uncouple, and I feel the coolness of the water as it rushes in to claim the spaces you have occupied.

We hang on each other as we walk to the shallows and out of the water's embrace. Shaking sand out of your jeans and hunting for my flung skirt we laugh because we realize we'll both be going home with no underwear. Hmmmmmmm...no underwear? How shall we ever explain that one?
© Copyright 2002 leecomingup (collee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/378331-water-world