*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/390518-The-First-Time
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #390518
Part 1: The first meeting between a girl and her Master.
This was a piece written a little more than a year ago for my first Master, fantasizing of our meeting. upon rereading recently, i discovered how badly i had fallen into the "they" syndrome, and so i am adding Edit Points to it for review again, please rip it apart if you'd like, i might or might not take your advice :)
thanks tons!


(1) The phone startled me up from my book, and I reached for it, with my eyes still lingering on the words one the page. Your quiet voice snapped me out of my written world quickly and I paid rapt attention to you as you spoke to me on the other end of the line. “Yes m’lord. Yes, yes I will. What would you…. Yes m’lord. One hour. Yes. Yes m’lord.” I quickly gave you a few last minute directions, and then hung up the phone. I tried to read a bit more… but my heart was racing and my mind was running to and fro too quickly to follow the black words on the page. I got up off my bed, and checked through my bag once more to make sure everything was there. Nothing had moved, and it was all in order, the same as it had been when I packed it last night. I pulled my dress out of the closet; it was a simple black one, sleeveless, with a high collar. I put on the red rind stone belt, and pulled on my black high boots. I made sure my hair was ok, and checked one more time through everything. I looked at the clock; it was only a few minutes till you would arrive. I got my keys and locked my door and walked downstairs.

(2) As I was walking down the stairs to the parking lot, you drove up. I smiled at the shiny blue Durango that you drove, with the rental plates on the back. You stepped out of the car as I walked up, and took my hand, kissing it softly. You gently removed the bag from my shoulder, and held out your hand to help me into the drivers seat. “Adjust everything so you can see.” You told me as you shut the door. “Yes M’Lord.” I began to play with the mirrors and the seat and the steering wheel as you walked around the car and put my bag in the back seat and then stepped into the front seat. I looked at you and you drew me close as the seat would allow and kissed my cheek. I snuggled down into your arms happily next to you.

(3) Asked if I knew how to get to Greensboro, and I said that I did. So you told me to drive. I moved quickly out onto the road, and it was only a few minutes before we were on the highway. I was enjoying the way the Durango was moving and you set the radio and the air. We talked a bit on the way down, you asking me about what I liked and what I didn’t like and things of the sort. It slowly helped me to ease me and I soon felt very easy with everything. We arrived in Greensboro a short while later, and I was driving into the mall parking lot. After finding a parking place, I waited patiently for you to open my door, and then I walked next to you, with my hand on your arm as we went into the mall. After stopping to get a small snack at a restaurant, we started shopping. In to Express we found a short skirt and a shirt that pleased you, only after trying on 15 different outfits… the skirt, a short black leather one that was rather tight and the top was a one armed shirt that had open lacing down over the shoulder and down the arm. It was tight and very revealing. Then we went to Victoria Secret, and you choose all the appropriate under garments that I didn’t know I needed… and suddenly, I had the boobs I never knew I had, to my pleasure. Afterwards, we began to look for a pair of shoes. After searching for a long time in many stores, and not finding much, we found a pair in a store that I liked. And as fate would have it, we had to buy two pairs to make them fit well. They were black, and hugged my calf up to my knee, with a zipper in the side. The heel was rather high, and rather narrow on the back. I told you I would need some practice in them before I had to wear them out anywhere.

(4) At this point, it was getting later in the afternoon, and after getting a few last minute accessories we returned to the car, and you instructed me to drive to a nearby hotel. I looked at you rather amazed; I was under the impression that we were staying in Danville. You just smiled at me as you told me to wait in the car. You returned shortly with the key to the room, and told me to drive a bit closer. After getting out of the car, a man appeared who carried all of the bags and your luggage up to the room. I walked into the room and was rather amazed; it was one of the largest in the hotel, near the top floor. It had wide windows the looked out onto the city, and there was a rather large balcony with plants and things on it. After returning inside from the balcony, you were tipping the man who helped carry the luggage, and I continued to inspect the room. Upon passing through a small lounge, with chairs and a TV, I entered the bathroom… or bathrooms. There were two sinks, with a large mirror on one side, and a full-length mirror at the other end of the room. Off to the side was a small alcove with a toilet and through another pair of French doors there was a shower with a glass door in it, which was tucked out of the way. I noticed on the other side there was also another pair of doors, which seemed to lead to another shower. Then, through beautiful French doors, was a Jacuzzi that was huge. I stepped into the room, and there were plants in there, and a skylight made out of frosted glass. The late evening sun came into the room through the frosted glass cubes, so the room was warm, and the motor hummed in the jet tub, keeping the water moving. I smiled at all the rose petals the floated on the water, and the candles that were already lit around the sides of the room, and amongst the plants. It was quite beautiful. I felt you come up behind me as I gasped at the spectacle, and you wrapped your arm around me and all you whispered in my ear was “later”. I sighed, and returned with you into the room.

(5) You, in the mean time, had laid everything out on the bed for the night, including going through my bag to get the things out that you said I would need. Every thing else had been put away. You told me to go into the bathroom, and take a shower; everything would be there for me, as you said. And as I began to walk away, you told me to put on the robe that I would find in the room and wait in the little lounge on the chaise. I went into the bathroom to inspect the shower once more, and I discovered that there were two doors on the shower, and there was soap and everything all lay out in beautiful bottles, and it all smelled wonderful, exactly to my liking. I slowly stepped out of all of my clothes, and into the shower, it was very warm and relaxing. I could hear you moving about in the room, faintly from where I was. Occasionally I would hear you step into the bathroom, and set some things down, and leave again.

(6) After I finished with my shower, shaving, even brushing my teeth in the shower, like I like to do, I stepped out to find two towels laid out; both were deep red with a small crouching cat stitched onto the end. I took one, and wrapped up in it; it was huge! While enjoying the warmth of the steam-heated towels with the cats on them, I took a moment to look more at what was in the shower alcove. I discovered the robe on the back of the door. It was of satin, and very fine. It was a deep red with a crouching cat on it. I smiled as I slid the robe on, it was thicker than it appeared, and felt wonderful sliding onto me, smooth on all of me. I ran the towel one last time through my hair, and straightened it a bit more in the mirror, and went into the lounge and sat down on the chair. You had drawn the doors of the lounge so that I could not see into the room, and I sat patiently on the chaise waiting for you.

(7) You came out of the bathroom, which startled me; I did not know that you had gone into the other shower. You were wearing a black satin robe just like mine with a white dove on it. I smiled at that detail. I now noticed that sitting on the table was a small box, which was not there before. You told me to kneel and I rose up off the chaise and knelt on the floor near the low table. You took the box and opened it in such a way that I could not see its contents. But then you carefully cradled something as you drew it out of the box. I gasp as I saw it; it was the most beautiful collar that I had ever seen. It was made of black leather and had silver spikes set into it, each about a half inch long. Around each of the spikes was a set of white rind-stones so each one glittered slightly. I watched as you carefully laid it around my neck, and buckled it on into the only hole that was made for it. It fit perfectly.

(8) You placed it around my neck and spoke with quiet assured words, the words you told me you would say to me at this time. And I in return gazed up into your eyes and returned to you with the words that you had taught me so long ago, in preparation for this moment. After telling me to stand, you drew me into you in a full embrace, letting me feel you close to my body and close to me, and you tilted my head upwards, and kissed me in a full long and deep kiss. You released me gently and I smiled happily into your eyes. Then you led me back into the bedroom, where you had laid out everything for the night. The new outfit that we had gotten today was there, with everything waiting for it. You helped me slip into the things, and I put on the boots to practice for a while. I walked around the whole little apartment and even out and down the hall with my robe on and down the stairs to practice stairs.

(9) Soon I had a graceful swinging walk down to an art in the boots. I returned to the room, and you told me to go into the bathroom and do my makeup and my hair. You told me to be sure to leave the robe on so I did not get anything on my new clothes. I sat down at the mirror on the chair, and you had laid out all of my make up and even chosen the colors which I would wear that night. I began to put on the makeup carefully using each color and making it perfect. I put on the stars by my eyes like I like, and I put in the Black Light Gel that I like, and I used the whites and light colors around my eyes. Then I put on dark lipstick and used a bit of silver over it to finish it off.

(10) Then I found a small box I had not noticed before. I opened it and found a matching slave bracelet and two pair of earrings that matched my collar precisely. I gasped and immediately put them on, admiring everything in the mirror. I was so happy. I returned to the room to find you all dressed sharply in black and you looked very handsome. To my amazement, you stood, waiting in your jacket and holding something else, that was deep red and black. You called me to your side and held it out for me to step into as I approached. It was a long cape. The inside was deep red velvet, with a heavy hood. The outside was a black satin that shimmered in the light. It matched your outfit and jacket very well.

(11) I slid into the cape in your waiting hands, and you clasp it around my neck and straightened it slightly over my shoulders, and kissed me gently. I just smiled at you in awe and adoration. You knew my every whimsy. You then picked up the chain leash that I brought with me and clipped it to the back of the collar and I smiled at you as I took your elbow and we left the room.

(12) We returned to the car and I waited while you opened the door for me, and handed me the keys. After giving me instructions without revealing out destination, we finally arrived at a very elegant restaurant. A valet parked the Durango for us, and I held your arm as we entered the restaurant. I looked over the menu and we discussed what would be good, and then when the waiter came, you ordered my meal for me, and I was once again amazed at your accuracy. It pleased me greatly, and the rest of the meal was finished in splendor. Once again, we left the restaurant, after the car had been returned, you opening every door for me, and seeing everything was right, we headed for the club.

(13) It was a short drive to the club that night, and there was quite a line when we walked up to the door, after giving the valet the car. You guided me around all of the waiting people. I was very careful not to look at any of the men who were not being shy about their affections towards me. It was a little warm for the cape, and I had one side of it thrown over my shoulder, revealing my dress beneath. This sparked more curiosity, and you simply silenced them with a glance. As we stepped to the front of the line, you showed the man our ID’s and he immediately let both of us in, leaving many mystified people still waiting in line.

(14) After we entered, you took my cape and your jacket and turned them to the coatroom. You could feel my body begin to shudder, as we got closer to the loud music and the noise. Before it got too loud, we went into the bar where you got a mixed drink for yourself and a water for me. After paying the bartended with a nice tip, you led me over to the side. You told me that I was allowed to dance however I wanted, as long as I was within your sight. I nodded, and you put the end of the leash onto my left hand and told me that no one had permission to hold it, except for you. I nodded, and you led me out into the dance room. You drew me over to the wall, where you would stand and watch, and then you let me go.

(15) I stepped a bit away from you and watched the room for a few moments, before stepping to the edge of the dance floor. As I stepped near, people sort of moved away to allow me room, which was very uncustomary, and I decided it had to be the dress. I began to dance in my small space, and soon there were only guys surrounding me, with girls watching from all around the wall. Many of the guys tried to take the chain and I would not let them touch it or anything. I kept a sound eye on you to make sure you were still approving of everything. There were a few guys, as always that I would rather not have been dancing with, but then, there were the few really bold hot guys that were an enjoyment to dance with.

(16) Soon I saw you step away from the wall, and stride towards me carefully, quietly. Some of the guys noticed you move and backed off immediately. But there were the few who were too drunk to notice, and they kept dancing. I had been plagued by one certain drunk guy who would not leave me alone for a little while, he kept wanting to hold the chain, but I would not let him. I’m sure he would have a few bruises from a few well-placed elbows the next day, after he recovered from his drunkenness.

(17) You, by this time, were at the edge of the dance floor, and stepped into the midst of the guys. Several of them saw your intent, and stepped back. You took the chain out of my hand and held it up, and I began to dance for you alone. Many of the guys stumbled back, and watched in awe, as I put on the show for you and you alone. It was one of my favorite songs, and I danced as if my soul had wings. They knew that I was no longer dancing for them, but for you alone, and they watched, dripping with envy, that someone could be so devoted to one person alone.

(18) The one drunk guy had stepped off to the side, but soon, approached, and I saw him out of my vision, and watched as he approached you, and I danced more for you, and you alone. He stepped up, and spoke to you in a loud slur, trying to tell you that I was his, and that you had no right to make me dance like that. I kept dancing. By now we had cleared a small space of our own on the floor. At that point, you gestured to me, and told the man that it was not his choice who I belonged to. It was my choice, and that I had chosen you only because you chose me as well. The man did not seem to understand, and you nodded to me, I leaned close to him, still dancing and said I am his slave, by choice, and you will never be privileged enough to know the beauty of something as this. And I resumed my dance as before. There was a small space around us that had opened up, mostly with people watching.

(19) Soon another man approached, this time it was one of the hotter guys that I had been dancing with. He leaned close to you and asked for your permission to dance with me. You nodded and nodded to me, and handed him my chain for a moment. I danced for him, of course, not as devoted, but I danced. You stood at the edge of the dance floor, and watched; where you could be close by incase he tried to do something. At the end of the song, the man returned me to your side, kissed my hand, and gave you back the chain.

(20) There were a few other men that had gathered courage to ask you for permission to dance, and thus the evening was spent with several other guys. The first man returned twice more, he was a good dancer, and very nice. He seemed to understand how to communicate with you, as if he knew the rules of our game. You talked to him at one point for a time while I was dancing with a few other men.

(21) All too soon it was time for the club to close and you took my chain and danced with me one last time, and then we left the club. The valet returned with the car, and you helped me into the drivers seat, and then got into the other side. The man who had stayed near the whole night waved as we drove away. We drove back to the hotel, and put the car away, and returned to the room, after a very long day. And the Jacuzzi was waiting.
© Copyright 2002 Graysons naughty wildcat (mgs_wildcat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/390518-The-First-Time