*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/404498-no-title
Rated: E · Fiction · Drama · #404498
It is 3025, the polar ice caps have melted. . .
Note to reader: This is obviously not finished, and I will be finishing it - eventually!


This story takes place in the year 3025. The polar ice caps have melted and the only land masses are three islands. These islands are Makagee, Cornay and Umthumbria.
Thirty-two years ago, a war started between Makagee and Umthumbria. By the year 3024 Umthumbria had invaded and taken over Makagee. Turning their attention west, the started war with Cornay.
Knowing they were running out of time and options, the people of Cornay were beginning to despair. One man, however, had an idea. The only way to truly defeat Umthumbria would be to assassinate their empress, Kamarinskaya.
An elite group was formed of the best students at Cornay Millitary Acadamy. While the Umtumbria's men were busy fighting Cornay, the group would sneak in with a sniper and kill Kamarinskaya. . .



Characters:

Jennifer (Jen) Bradley-
Age: 19
Background: When Jennifer was four ahe went with her older sister and mother on a cross-country trip to meet her mother's boyfriend. When Jennifer got out of the car at a rest-stop,her mother pulled away and left her there. When she was five Jen was adopted by the Bradleys and at age ten was enrolled at Cornay Military Academy. She only has vague memories of her early childhood.
Personality: Jen is smart and clever. She is good-natured and everybody likes her, though she is a bit shy.
Appearance: Jen is short (about 5'2). She has short brown hair and violet eyes. She is a bit freckly.

Zeke Storm-
Age:20
Background: Zeke is also an orphan. Both his parents tragically died in a fire when he was six. He went to live with his grandparents after that. When he was seven his grandmother died of cancer and his grandfather passed away the very next day. He was adopted by the Storms when he was eight, but they both died in a car accident. He was enrolled at Cornay Military Academy three days later. He feels that he is cursed.
Personality: Zeke is quiet, but very smart. He really doesn't have any close friends, because he thinks that they will die.
Appearance: He is 6'0, has dark brown hair and brown eyes. He is considered to be very handsome.

Marcala D'Atablo -
Age: 20
Background: Marcala was born into a poor family who sent her to the Military Academy so she would have a better life than they could give her. They sent her there when she was seven.
Personality: Marcala is an out-going, fun-loving person. She is smart and witty, so she has many friends.
Appearence: She is 5'5 and has long black hair, black eyes and Latino complexion.

Ramsey Greyson -
Age: 21
Background: Ramsey was born into a dysfunctional family. His father was a wife-beater and his mother was having an affair with their neighbor. When Ramsey's father found out, he almost killed his mother. He had beaten her into a coma and Ramsey was sent to Cornay Military Academy. He was six.
Personality: Ramsey is pretty outgoing. He is smart and very popular. He has a habit of hiding his emotions.
Appearence: He is 5'8, has short blond hair and blue eyes.

Veronica (Ronnie) Sampson -
Age: 21
Background: Veronica is a citizen of Cornay, but was born in Makagee, but her parents sent her to her uncle who smuggled her on a ship to Cornay, where she joined the Military Academy. She wants to help her family who she has not had contact with in thirteen years.
Personality: Veronica is smart but considered a dim-wit by her peers because of her boyfriend. She is An out-going person who is easy to get along with.
Appearence: she is 5'5 and has long, dark red hair and bright green eyes.

Cooper Smith -
Age: 19
Background: Nobody really knows where Cooper comes from. He was found floating in a basket in a river. He lived at an orphanage until he was ten, then he was sent off to the Cornay Military Academy.
Personality:Cooper is smart, but quiet. He's very pessimistic.
Appearence: He is 6'2 and has brown hair and hazel eyes.



© Copyright 2002 Amanda-Nicole (kiwibyrd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/404498-no-title