*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/424675-300-Prophecies-s-1-32
Rated: ASR · Other · Religious · #424675
The first 32 Old Testament prophecies fulfilled in Jesus Christ
1. (His eventual victory over Satan) NIV Genesis 3:14,15 “So the LORD God said to the serpent…And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.”

NIV Hebrews 2:9,13,14 “But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone…Here am I, and the children God has given me.’ Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might destroy him who holds the power of death--that is, the devil.”

2. (First allusion to the heavenly ascension of Jesus Christ) NIV Genesis 5:24 “And Enoch walked with God: and he was no more, for God took him away.”

NIV Mark 16:19 “So then after the Lord had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.”

3. (The God of Shem is the Son of Shem) KJV Genesis 9:26 “Blessed be the LORD God of Shem…”

KJV Luke 3:23-36 “And Jesus…the son of Joseph…the son of Sem (Shem in Greek)”

4. (He will bless all nations through the lineage of Abraham) KJV Genesis 12:1,3 “Now the LORD had said to Abram (whose name was later changed to Abraham in Genesis 17:5 which says, “Neither will your name any more be called Abram, but your name will be called Abraham…”)…and in you will all the families of the earth be blessed.’

KJV Matthew 1:1-16 “…Jesus Christ… the son of Abraham. Abraham begat Isaac…And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.”
KJV Acts 3:25,26 “You are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying to Abraham, `AND IN YOUR SEED WILL ALL THE KINDREDS (families in Greek) OF THE EARTH BE BLESSED.’ To you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning every one of you from his iniquities.”

5. (The Promise made to Abraham's seed) KJV Genesis 12:7 “And the LORD appeared to Abram, and said, ‘To your seed I will give this land…’”
KJV Genesis 13:14,15 ‘Now lift up your eyes, and look from the place where you are northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: for all the land which you see, I will give it to you, and to your seed forever.’”

KJV Galatians 3:16 “Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He did not say, ‘And to seeds, as of many’; but as of one, ‘AND TO YOUR SEED’, which is Christ.”

6. (A Priest after Melchizedek) KJV Genesis 14:18 “And Melchizedek king of Salem (later called Jerusalem) brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.”

KJV Hebrews 6:20 “…the forerunner is for us…Jesus, made a high priest forever after the order of Melchisedec…”

7. (A King, too) KJV Genesis 14:18 “And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.”

KJV Hebrews 7:2,3 “…first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace; without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like the Son of God…”
NIV John 18:36,37 “Jesus said, ‘My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place.’ ‘You are a king, then!’ said Pilate. Jesus answered, ‘You are right in saying I AM a king…”

8. (The Last Supper foreshadowed) KJV Genesis 14:18 “And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.”

KJV Matthew 26:26-29 “And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, ‘Take, eat; this is my body.’ And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, ‘Drink all of it; for this is my blood of the new testament (or covenant), which is shed for many for the remission (forgiveness) of sins. But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.’”

9. (Jesus is the Seed of Isaac) NIV Genesis 17:19 “Then God said, ‘...your wife Sarah will bear you a son, and you will call him Isaac. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him.’”
NIV Genesis 18:10 “Then the LORD said, ‘I will surely return to you about this time next year, and Sarah your wife will have a son.’"
NIV Genesis 21:12 “...God said to him, ‘…it is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.’”

KJV Matthew 1:1-16 “…Jesus Christ… the son of Abraham. Abraham begat Isaac…And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.”
NIV Romans 9:6-9 “It is not as though God's word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham's children. On the contrary, ‘IT IS THROUGH ISAAC THAT YOUR OFFSPRING WILL BE RECKONED.’ In other words, it is not the natural children who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring. For this was how the promise was stated: ‘AT THE APPOINTED TIME I WILL RETURN, AND SARAH WILL HAVE A SON.’”

10. (Foreshadowing of the coming Lamb of God) NIV Genesis 22:7,8 “...Isaac said, ‘...where is the lamb for the burnt offering?’ Abraham answered, ‘God himself will provide the lamb for the burnt offering, my son.’"

NIV John 1:28,29 “...at Bethany on the other side of the Jordan, where John was baptizing. The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, ‘Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!’”

11. (As Isaac’s Seed, Jesus will bless all nations) KJV Genesis 22:15,16,18 “And the angel of the LORD called to Abraham out of heaven…And said, ‘And in your seed will all the nations of the earth be blessed…(after Isaac was born)’”

KJV Galatians 3:16 “Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He did not say, ‘And to seeds, as of many’; but as of one, ‘AND TO YOUR SEED’, which is Christ.”

12. (The Seed of Isaac promised as the Redeemer) NIV Genesis 26:2-5 “The LORD appeared to Isaac and said, ‘Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land where I tell you to live. Stay in this land for a while, and I will be with you and will bless you. For to you and your descendants I will give all these lands and will confirm the oath I swore to your father Abraham. I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because Abraham obeyed me...’

NIV Hebrews 11:12-14,16-19 “...from this one man (Abraham), and he as good as dead, came descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky... All these people were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance. And they admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth. People who say such things show that they are looking for a country of their own...Instead, they were longing for a better country--a heavenly one. By faith Abraham, when God tested him, offered Isaac as a sacrifice. He who had received the promises was about to sacrifice his one and only son, even though God had said to him, ‘It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.’ Abraham reasoned that God could raise the dead, and figuratively speaking, he did receive Isaac back from death.”

13. (The time of His coming) KJV Genesis 49:10 “The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and to him will the gathering of the people be.”

KJV Luke 2:1-7 “And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be taxed. (And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.) And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city. And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judea, to the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David) to be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child (pregnant). And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered. And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.”
KJV Galatians 4:4,5 “But when the fullness of the time came, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, to redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of (as) sons.”

14. (Jesus is the seed of Judah) KJV Genesis 49:10 “The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and to him will the gathering of the people be.”

Luke 3:23-38 KJV “He was the son…of Joseph, the son of Heli (Jacob in Greek)... the son of Juda (Judah in Greek)...the son of God”

15. (Jesus is Shiloh that has come) KJV Genesis 49:10 “The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and to him will the gathering of the people be.”

KJV John 17:3 “And this is life eternal, that they might know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.”

16. (He is to come before Judah/Israel lost national identity) KJV Genesis 49:10 “The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and to him will the gathering of the people be.”

NIV John 11:47-52 “Then the chief priests and the Pharisees called a meeting of the Sanhedrin. ‘What are we accomplishing?’ they asked. ‘Here is this man performing many miraculous signs. If we let him go on like this, everyone will believe in him, and then the Romans will come and take away both our place and our nation (which did happen in A.D. 70 with the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem by the Romans).’ Then one of them, named Caiaphas, who was high priest that year, spoke up, ‘You know nothing at all! You do not realize that it is better for you that one man die for the people than that the whole nation perish.’ He did not say this on his own, but as high priest that year he prophesied that Jesus would die for the Jewish nation, and not only for that nation but also for the scattered children of God, to bring them together and make them one.”

17. (All of His people will obey Him) KJV Genesis 49:10 “The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and to him will the gathering of the people be.”

(Jesus said) KJV John 10:16 “And I have other sheep, which are not of this fold: I must also bring them, and they shall hear my voice; and there will be one fold, and one shepherd.”

18. (The great I AM) NIV Exodus 3:13,14 “Moses said to God, ‘Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, “The God of your fathers has sent me to you,” and they ask me, “What is his name?” Then what shall I tell them?’ God said to Moses, ‘I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: “I AM has sent me to you.”'"

NIV Mark 14:61-62 “…the high priest asked him, ‘Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?’ ‘I AM,’ said Jesus...”
NIV John 4:25-26 “The woman said, ‘I know that Messiah’ (called Christ) ‘is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.’ Then Jesus declared, ‘I AM he who speaks to you.’”
NIV John 6:35 “Then Jesus declared, ‘I AM the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.’”
(Jesus said) NIV John 6:51 “I AM the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world."
NIV John 8:12, 9:5 “When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, ‘(While I am in the world,) I AM the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.’"
NIV John 8:28 “So Jesus said, ‘When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I AM and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me.’”
NIV John 8:58 "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I AM!"
(Jesus said) NIV John 10:7,9 “I tell you the truth…I AM the gate (for the sheep); whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture.”
(Jesus said) NIV John 10:11,14-15 "I AM the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep…I AM the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me--just as the Father knows me and I know the Father--and I lay down my life for the sheep.”
NIV John 11:25-26 “Jesus said to her, ‘I AM the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?’"
NIV John 14:6 “Jesus answered, ‘I AM the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.’”
(Jesus said) NIV John 15:1-2 "I AM the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful.”
(Jesus said) NIV John 15:5 "I AM the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.”
NIV John 18:4-6 “Jesus, knowing all that was going to happen to him, went out and asked them, ‘Who is it you want?’ ‘Jesus of Nazareth,’ they replied. ‘I AM he,’ Jesus said. (And Judas the traitor was standing there with them.) When Jesus said, ‘I AM he,’ they drew back and fell to the ground.”
NIV John 18:36-37 “Jesus said, ‘My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place.’ ‘You are a king, then!’ said Pilate. Jesus answered, ‘You are right in saying I AM a king. In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me."

19. (A Lamb without blemish) NIV Exodus 12:1,5 “The LORD said to Moses and Aaron in Egypt, ‘The animals you choose must be year-old males without defect, and you may take them from the sheep or the goats.’”

NIV 1 Peter 1:18-19 “For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your forefathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.”

20. (The blood of the Lamb saves from wrath) NIV Exodus 12:11-13 “This is how you are to eat it: with your cloak tucked into your belt, your sandals on your feet and your staff in your hand. Eat it in haste; it is the LORD's Passover. On that same night I will pass through Egypt and strike down every firstborn--both men and animals--and I will bring judgment on all the gods of Egypt. I am the LORD. The blood will be a sign for you on the houses where you are; and when I see the blood, I will pass over you. No destructive plague will touch you when I strike Egypt.”

NIV Romans 5:8-10 “But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God's wrath through him! For if, when we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!”

21. (Christ is our Passover) NIV Exodus 12:21-27 “Then Moses summoned all the elders of Israel and said to them, ‘Go at once and select the animals for your families and slaughter the Passover lamb. Take a bunch of hyssop, dip it into the blood in the basin and put some of the blood on the top and on both sides of the doorframe. Not one of you shall go out the door of his house until morning. When the LORD goes through the land to strike down the Egyptians, he will see the blood on the top and sides of the doorframe and will pass over that doorway, and he will not permit the destroyer to enter your houses and strike you down. Obey these instructions as a lasting ordinance for you and your descendants. When you enter the land that the LORD will give you as he promised, observe this ceremony. And when your children ask you, “What does this ceremony mean to you?,” then tell them, “It is the Passover sacrifice to the LORD, who passed over the houses of the Israelites in Egypt and spared our homes when he struck down the Egyptians.”’ Then the people bowed down and worshipped.”

NIV 1 Corinthians 5:7 “Get rid of the old yeast that you may be a new batch without yeast--as you really are. For Christ, our Passover lamb, has been sacrificed.”

22. (Not a bone of the Lamb to be broken) NIV Exodus 12:46 "It must be eaten inside one house; take none of the meat outside the house. Do not break any of the bones.”

NIV John 19:31-37 “Now it was the day of Preparation, and the next day was to be a special Sabbath. Because the Jews did not want the bodies left on the crosses during the Sabbath, they asked Pilate to have the legs broken and the bodies taken down. The soldiers therefore came and broke the legs of the first man who had been crucified with Jesus, and then those of the other. But when they came to Jesus and found that he was already dead, they did not break his legs. Instead, one of the soldiers pierced Jesus' side with a spear, bringing a sudden flow of blood and water. The man who saw it has given testimony, and his testimony is true. He knows that he tells the truth, and he testifies so that you also may believe. These things happened so that the scripture would be fulfilled: ‘Not one of his bones will be broken,’ and, as another scripture says, ‘They will look on the one they have pierced.’”

23. (His exaltation predicted as Yeshua) NIV Exodus 15:2 “The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.”

NIV Acts 7:55-56 “But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. ‘Look,’ he said, ‘I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.’"

24. (His character-holiness) NIV Exodus 15:11 "Who among the gods is like you, O LORD? Who is like you-- majestic in holiness, awesome in glory, working wonders?

NIV Luke 1:34-35 "How will this be," Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin?" The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.”
NIV Acts 4:27 “Indeed Herod and Pontius Pilate met together with the Gentiles and the people of Israel in this city to conspire against your holy servant Jesus, whom you anointed.”

25. (The Bread of God come down from heaven) KJV Exodus 16:14,15 “And when the dew that lay went up, behold, on the face of the wilderness there lay a small round thing, as small as the hoar frost on the ground. And when the children of Israel saw it, they said to one another, ‘It is manna’: for they did not know what it was. And Moses said to them, ‘This is the bread which the LORD has given you to eat.’”

KJV John 6:31-35,51,52 “(the people said to Jesus) Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, ‘HE GAVE THEM BREAD FROM HEAVEN TO EAT.’ Then Jesus said to them, ‘Verily, verily, I say to you, Moses did not give you that bread from heaven; but my Father gives you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is he which comes down from heaven, and gives life to the world.’ Then they said to him, ‘Lord, give us this bread evermore.’ And Jesus said to them, ‘I am the bread of life: he that comes to me shall never hunger…I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eats of this bread, he will live forever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.’”

26. (The spiritual Rock of Israel) NIV Exodus 17:4-6 “Then Moses cried out to the LORD, ‘What am I to do with these people? They are almost ready to stone me.’ The LORD answered Moses, ‘Walk on ahead of the people. Take with you some of the elders of Israel and take in your hand the staff with which you struck the Nile, and go. I will stand there before you by the rock at Horeb. Strike the rock, and water will come out of it for the people to drink.’ So Moses did this in the sight of the elders of Israel.”

NIV 1 Corinthians 10:1-4 “For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea. They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea. They all ate the same spiritual food and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.”

27. (His character-merciful) KJV Exodus 33:19 “And he (the LORD) said, ‘I will make all my goodness pass before you, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before you; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy on whom I will show mercy.’”

NIV Luke 1:67-73 “His (John the Baptist’s) father Zechariah was filled with the Holy Spirit and prophesied: ‘Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel, because he has come and has redeemed his people. He has raised up a horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David (as he said through his holy prophets of long ago), salvation from our enemies and from the hand of all who hate us--to show mercy to our fathers and to remember his holy covenant, the oath he swore to our father Abraham…’”

28. (The leper cleansed-sign of His priesthood) NIV Leviticus 14:1-2 “The LORD said to Moses, ‘These are the regulations for the diseased person at the time of his ceremonial cleansing, when he is brought to the priest…’”
NIV Leviticus 14:11 ‘The priest who pronounces him clean shall present both the one to be cleansed and his offerings before the LORD at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting.’”

NIV Luke 5:12-14 “While Jesus was in one of the towns, a man came along who was covered with leprosy. When he saw Jesus, he fell with his face to the ground and begged him, ‘Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean.’
Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. ‘I am willing,’ he said. ‘Be clean!’ And immediately the leprosy left him. Then Jesus ordered him, ‘Don't tell anyone, but go, show yourself to the priest and offer the sacrifices that Moses commanded for your cleansing, as a testimony to them.’"

29. (Foreshadows Christ's once-for-all death) NIV Leviticus 16:15-17 "He shall then slaughter the goat for the sin offering for the people and take its blood behind the curtain and do with it as he did with the bull's blood: He shall sprinkle it on the atonement cover and in front of it. In this way he will make atonement for the Most Holy Place because of the uncleanness and rebellion of the Israelites, whatever their sins have been. He is to do the same for the Tent of Meeting, which is among them in the midst of their uncleanness. No one is to be in the Tent of Meeting from the time Aaron goes in to make atonement in the Most Holy Place until he comes out, having made atonement for himself, his household and the whole community of Israel.”

NIV Hebrews 9:7-15 “But only the high priest entered the inner room, and that only once a year, and never without blood, which he offered for himself and for the sins the people had committed in ignorance. The Holy Spirit was showing by this that the way into the Most Holy Place had not yet been disclosed as long as the first tabernacle was still standing. This is an illustration for the present time, indicating that the gifts and sacrifices being offered were not able to clear the conscience of the worshiper. They are only a matter of food and drink and various ceremonial washings--external regulations applying until the time of the new order. When Christ came as high priest of the good things that are already here, he went through the greater and more perfect tabernacle that is not man-made, that is to say, not a part of this creation. He did not enter by means of the blood of goats and calves; but he entered the Most Holy Place once for all by his own blood, having obtained eternal redemption. The blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that they are outwardly clean. How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God! For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance--now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant.”

30. (The Scapegoat suffering outside the camp) NIV Leviticus 16:27 “The bull and the goat for the sin offerings, whose blood was brought into the Most Holy Place to make atonement, must be taken outside the camp; their hides, flesh and offal are to be burned up.”
NIV Leviticus 16:20-22 "When Aaron has finished making atonement for the Most Holy Place, the Tent of Meeting and the altar, he shall bring forward the live goat. He is to lay both hands on the head of the live goat and confess over it all the wickedness and rebellion of the Israelites--all their sins--and put them on the goat's head. He shall send the goat away into the desert in the care of a man appointed for the task. The goat will carry on itself all their sins to a solitary place; and the man shall release it in the desert.”

NIV Matthew 27:31,33 “After they had mocked him, they took off the robe and put his own clothes on him. Then they led him away to crucify him…They came to a place called Golgotha (which means The Place of the Skull).”
NIV Hebrews 13:11-12 “The high priest carries the blood of animals into the Most Holy Place as a sin offering, but the bodies are burned outside the camp. And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood.”

31. (The blood-the life of the flesh) NIV Leviticus 17:11 “For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one's life.”

NIV Matthew 26:27-28 “Then he (Jesus) took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.”

32. (It is the blood that makes atonement) NIV Leviticus 17:11 “For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one's life.”

NIV Hebrews 9:12 “He did not enter by means of the blood of goats and calves; but he entered the Most Holy Place once for all by his own blood, having obtained eternal redemption.”
NIV Hebrews 9:22 “In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.”
NIV Hebrews 9:26 “Then Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But now he has appeared once for all at the end of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself.”
© Copyright 2002 Stallion (pinoy_celt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/424675-300-Prophecies-s-1-32