*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/430878-Escape-From-the-Monsters
by Pengy
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #430878
A bunch of men are captured and forced to work. Will they ever get home? PLEASE RATE!
Just so everyone knows, a six year old wrote this. Please rate it for him. (He's 7 now)


A long time ago, there was a bunch of men in a group. There were even ninjas and wrestlers, and workers too. They were very well trained for their jobs.
One day, they were walking a long ways, and when they walked in a sand pit, they fell in a trap. The trap had been set by the evil Specter. It was made of steel bars which not even the strongest men could break.
Specter made all the men work hard for him. Most of them were working in his gold mines. They could not escape because there were gaurds, fire-breathing dragons, and demon dogs which were pure evil.
Specter let them eat, drink, and sometimes sleep. This way, they would stay alive. After all, dead men can't work.
One day they were working so hard that they had to eat every two minutes. One of the workers said, "This is hard!"
"Stop complaining and get working!" yelled a gaurd.
That night, a wrestler woke-up one of the workers. But the worker said, "Go away. I'm trying to sleep."
Then the wrestler said, "I need help with a plan for escape."
At that the worker became fully awake. Then they woke-up everyone else. They had a plan in the making.
They took the wrestler's plan and fixed it up. His plan was to work together.
"That's a great idea!" said a ninja.
The next day they began setting up the plan. They did it quick, quiet, and behind others where they wouldn't be seen.
The next day they put there plan into action. They fought their way through the gaurds.
"No problem!" said a ninja.
The traps which the men had set were sprung. One of the gaurds got caught in his own trap. Explosions kept going off by the gaurds. A ninja saved a man who was almost caught in one.
It was hard getting through the fire-breathing dragons.One of the wrestlers almost got burned. It was even harder getting through the demond dogs.
Finally, they got to the end of the tunnle. They celebrated at the light of day. When they got back home, they were welcomed warmly. Their homecomeing was rejoyced.
Specter, having few men (monsters) left and being full of fear, ran to the men's village. There, he made an appology and was exepted in the village. From then on, he only used his powers to protect the people.
THE END
© Copyright 2002 Pengy (pengie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/430878-Escape-From-the-Monsters