*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/440741-Cheated
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Prose · Emotional · #440741
Love and Betrayal...
The feeling is indescribable, it is a euphoric state where I cannot help but think I am the luckiest man alive. A feeling where my heart skips a beat each time I see her, a feeling where I understand how love grants men wings, a feeling that blanks all flaws, a feeling whose power can overwhelm me to the point where I am no longer the man I was.
That is how I feel for her, that special one, the one who I desire each night and yearn for her sweet touch. To taste her sweet lips, and feel her curved hips. Hear her voice slowly flowing in my ear, I cannot describe how she makes me feel. From the step in her walk to the way her hair falls over her sparkling eyes. Oh, those sweet eyes, of endless passion and enchantment, how I long for thee to stare upon me.
I feel her near to me, a room? A hall? My love holds no limits for her, the wings of love grant me the speed to reach my darling angel. Opening the door she is there, everything I described and more, from the strands of hair to her toes, a beauty who grants the creator great praise. Yet I see her there, wrapped in someone else’s arms, enthralled in his lips, lost in his eyes. They do not see that I am there, the world has blanked around them, leaving me trapped outside, looking in.
Oh! The dagger in my heart, sunken deeper than any physical wound, causing my hands to shake, and my mind to swim in pools of melancholy thoughts. Anger grows in each passing moment, piling into my mind like crates of putrid waste, how could she do this to me, me who she told would be her lover, me who she confessed unconditional love, me who she vowed eternal companionship. My body lay in shock, my knees pressed to the ground, pounding the floor with my clenched fists, I could hear the wood crack beneath me, I could hear her soft moans calling him closer. Closer, closer, closer than I have ever been. My angel has fallen, fallen from the heights of heaven, thy fallen angel stands before me. Now I too must fall.
© Copyright 2002 J.A. Bello (trelian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/440741-Cheated