*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/441161-Fallen-Down
Rated: ASR · Poetry · Romance/Love · #441161
Insiprational poem, about Sept. 11th
Fallen Down


You come, and then you leave with no hello or good-bye.
Taken by your kindness, and held by your heart.
Love was all we had, love was all we needed to survive.
Tragic is our seperation, and you never here. The long nights alone, the empty home.
A life we made together, nothing could hold us back, we sang our sweet melody until the very end.
The day, the call, the memories that flood. Wishing you would walk through the door, then reality sinking in.
Your gone they said to me, three days in the search, and still you where not found.
Guilt in my heart, knowing I told you to go. Not knowing what was to come.
Your last words: "Call me if anything happens."
Our baby was sick, only a few months old, she was in the hospital, nothing either of us could do.
Still now, months have passed, our daughter will always remember you, she will know how much her daddy loved her, and what she meant to him.
Nothing will fill the void in my heart,
wondering if you are watching us, I wonder if you are watching us, giving me signs that your ok.
I love you my Brian, you will never fade from me, I was touched by an angel, who rescued my heart.
I pray you rest in peace,
I pray you rest in peace,
I pray you rest in peace,

This is my final good-bye.....
© Copyright 2002 Avitaria (steel_dust at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/441161-Fallen-Down