*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/456794-1-Year-Anniversery
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #456794
Aj comes home from tour and suprises amber on their anniversery
Amber laid in bed and glanced over at the clock that was on her nightstand beside her bed. She sighed when she saw the time. It was only noon and her boyfriend wouldn't be home until 5 pm. Her boyfriend was coming home from tour and luckily the day he was coming home was their one year anniversary. She had barely slept that night from the anticipation of seeing her boyfriend again. She flipped through the channels on the TV and finally settled on MTV. She eventually drifted off to sleep. Quite awhile later, Amber awoke to someone crawling into bed with her. She rolled over to see who it was. "AJ" she said smiling big. She went to say something else but AJ placed his finger over her mouth. "Shhh don’t speak" he whispered as he was leaning into kiss her.

His lips met hers and slowly he started parting her lips with his tongue. Amber graciously accepted as she moved her tongue into his mouth. AJ felt her entire mouth with his tongue only making the kiss deeper. His hands started to roam her whole body caressing her. He started to move the straps from her silky nightshirt. He broke the kiss and moved to her neck and shoulders and started kissing and nibbling. Amber started removing his white wifebeater while kissing his chest.

As AJ kept kissing and nibbling her neck and shoulders he started pulling off her nightgown working his way down to her breasts which he nicknamed 'the honeys'. He caressed the right one while his tongue circled around the nipple on the left breast finally taking it in his mouth sucking on it while his teeth nibbled on her nipple. He continued doing this as Amber reached down and started undoing his pants and slowly pulling them off him. AJ moved to the right breast licking, nibbling and sucking on her nipples while his other hand roamed down her body to her thighs. He stopped and looked at her and smiled, "Hmmmm no underwear" He went back to teasing her nipples while his other slowly parted her folds and found her clit.

Amber was already sopping wet with her juices that there was no need to lubricate. His thumb teased her clit while he inserted 2 of his other fingers deep inside her feeling her velvety walls. Amber arched her back and moaned in exticy. He moved his fingers in and out of her very slowly teasing her while his thumb still rubbed her clit. He started moving down her body kissing her finally reaching her inner thighs. He kissed her inner thighs softly still moving his fingers slow and deep inside her and with his thumb still on her swelling clit. He made his way over to her clit and brushed his tongue across it teasing her. He did this a few times then finally started sucking on her clit making sure his tongue was still moving across it.

He started rubbing her clit again with his thumb while he stuck his tongue in and out of her hole rapidly. He could feel her walls closing around his tongue and he knew she was near her release. He stopped and came up and started kissing her deeply again making her taste her juices. Amber reached down and closed her hand around his huge member. She broke the kiss and pushed him back in the bed and started teasing the tip with her tongue. She finally started taking him into her mouth moving up and down his shaft slowly but firmly. She started progressing her speed taking him all the way in her mouth. AJ moaned loudly while running his fingers through her hair. She kept up her rapid pace until she noticed his butt cheeks clenching together knowing he was close to his release. She sat up and moved up his body kissing him and finally reached his tender lips kissing him ever so softly.

He returned the kiss while flipping her over so he was on top of her. He eased himself in between her legs and slowly eased himself inside her never breaking the kiss but only making it deeper. He moved in and out of her slowly picking up speed. Amber's hands clenched his butt pulling him deeper into her and started moving with his every thrust. He stopped moving and helped her up from the bed kissing her moving her up against a wall. He pinned her hands up against the wall and he trusted into her hard and deep. They stayed against the wall for awhile and then he picked her up in his arms and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he moved in and out of her slowly but deeply as he passionately kissed her. He moved his way over to the bed and slowly laid her down on the bed never missing a thrust.

AJ could feel his release coming so he picked up the pace. Amber's walls started closing around his member which finally pushed AJ over the edge. AJ threw his head back and moaned loudly as he came deep inside her while Amber pulled him closer to her and started kissing him deeply as she started to orgasm. Amber moaned loudly through the kiss. They broke from the kiss when each had finished from their earth-shattering orgasm.

Amber smiled at him, "Happy anniversary honey. I liked your surprise"

AJ smiled, "Well that wasn't the last of the surprises honey"

He sat up and got his jeans getting into his pocket pulling out a small black velvet box. AJ opened it slowly and inside was a beautiful diamond ring. AJ smiled nervously and said, "Amber honey I love you more than anything. Will you marry me?"

Amber felt tears well up in her eyes as she softly said, "Yes".

AJ smiled and slipped the ring onto her finger and leaned in and kissed her. "I love you" , he whispered.

"I love you too Alex" He laid down beside her and held her in his arms for the rest of the night.

THE END

© Copyright 2002 ashleysonlyangel (amber32828 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/456794-1-Year-Anniversery