*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/457285-Aarons-Love
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #457285
Kerry is scared out of her mind when a Aaron breaks into her apartment.
Kerry was just walking into her apartment from work when the phone rings. It's a guy name Aaron who she is trying to get away from, because he is married and a pest.
"What is it", she says
" I was just wondering if you would like to go out to dinner with me?" he replies.
"Didn't I tell you I do not want to see you anymore. You are a liar and a sneak. You need to understand I do not mess around with married men."
"But I told you of my circumstances with my wife. I'm not happy and all we do is fight. I don't even love her anymore. I'm just waiting for the right time to leave when I don't have so much to loose."
"That's great!" Kerry responds sarcastically, "but I'm still not interested."
Kerry hangs up the phone on him. He calls back, but she just turns the ringer off. She wishes he would leave her alone, but he keeps calling. That's the last time I give my number out to a man that can't give me his number, she says to herself.
As she settles herself down for the night she hears someone pounding on the door and it's Aaron. He hallowing how much he loves and cares about her. He doesn't care about anyone else but her.
Kerry is scared and thinking this man is crazy. She haller out to him if he doesn't leave she's going to call the police and all of a sudden the pounding on her door stops. She is relieved until she hears someone trying to open her window. Now Kerry really know Aaron is crazy. She runs to call the police, but the phone is dead.
"What am I going to do?" she says to herself.
She than hears the window glass shatter and runs and hides.
"Come out Kerry from where you are. You don't want to make me mad. You won't like it if I get that way. I don't want to hurt you. I just want to love you."
Kerry is whimpering and scared out of her mind. "I'm never going meet any more men off the street." she's thinking' "I hope he doesn't hurt me."
Aaron is getting angry, "If you won't love me than I guess I'll have to make you love me." He spots Kerry foot from behind a curtain and drags her out from under it. She screams and start trying to fight him, but he is stronger.
He holds her hands together and rip open her robe. "You were ready for me I see" he says seeing she has nothing on under it. Instantly his dick gets on hard and he's ready to fuck her. Kerry is clawing at him still trying to get away but it's hopeless. He just too strong. Aaron holds her hand together with one hand and with the other he pulls out a gun.
"I'll kill us both if you can't love me. Just love me and we can be happy. I won't have to hurt you than. You can't get away." She realizes how impossible her situation is and stop struggling. She thinks she'll just have to indure it inorder to save her life.
"That's my girl. I knew you would understand." He places the gun on the table while still holding her and unzips his pants.
"I can't wait to finally be inside you. Feeling you wet pulsing pussy around my dick will give me much pleasure. Will you scream in pleasure for me?"
She just looks and him and thinks "yea, I'll scream but it won't be from pleasure."
He attempts to force his dick into her pussy, but she is dry, but he gets it in anyway. She crying from the pain and the abuse he is putting her through. He fucks her like it was the last time he will ever have sex. He is banging into her pussy with such force that she is getting carpet burns. She just lays there waiting for the ordeal to be over,but it seems like an eternality. Finally, he can't take the pleasure of being in her pussy any longer. As he comes his dick gets bigger until his cum is spilled out inside her.
"I hope you get pregnant with my child, than I know we'll always be together." While he's lying there out of breathe and drained from having sex with her, she reaches up and grabs the gun. He realized what she was doing too late.
She points the gun at him and says, "I hope you enjoy my pussy, because it will be the last you will ever have" as she shoots him in the head.
© Copyright 2002 Mistress K (datrice1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/457285-Aarons-Love