*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/465837-Tales-From-the-Shaved-Monkey-1
by Roybe
Rated: XGC · Article · Adult · #465837
Erotictales linked to a S/M bar called the Shaved Monkey. Story NOT soft core, Hard Core +
Maggie arrives home tired and wanting to relax. Her volunteer work is fun, but draining. The people in charge of the volunteer program at the library are decent enough, but the librarians resent the fact that she does a better job than they do. Right now all she wants is a glass of wine, a hot shower, and a good hard orgasm.

Going to the bedroom she leans on the vanity chair and takes off her pumps taking care to neatly fold her blouse and tweed skirt across the back. She removes what little bit of jewelry she wears and puts it on her dresser. Wandering over to the stereo receiver she switches on some smooth R&B and makes her way to the kitchen, enjoying the way the deep carpet massages her feet.

In the kitchen she looks through the wine rack and chooses a bottle of Merlot. Rummaging through the utensil drawer, she finds a corkscrew and deftly uses it to open the bottle. Grabbing a glass she carries it and the bottle into the bathroom. She puts them on the countertop next to the sink and turns on the shower, adjusting the knobs until the temperature is hot enough to feel good.

Pouring a glass of wine, she sips it staring at herself in the mirror. About halfway through the glass she removes her wire rim glasses, and tiredly rubs her shark grey eyes. Withdrawing the comb from her amber hair she watches as the severe bun is loosened and her hair cascades over her shoulders. After she finishes the rest of the glass of wine she continues to undress.

She sighs as her ample breasts are freed from the clutches of the underwire torture device. She slowly rubs 'the twins' to ease their pain. As her nipples harden a welcome heat begins to grow in her stomach. Sliding her hands down her hips, she wiggles out of the black thong panties. As the air hits her pussy, she feels her excitement rise further.

Sitting on the edge of the tub, she pours another glass of wine and drinks it. While luxuriating in the moist, sensuous air from the shower, she draws lazy circles around her clit with an index finger. Finishing the wine, she enters the shower. As she closes the glass door, her body jumps electrically as she steps into the hot, needle hard spray. As her body becomes accustomed to the feeling of the water hitting her olive skin she reaches for her pussy again, this time with urgency. She rubs her clit faster and faster, enjoying the sensuality of the hot water cascading down her back, her ass, and asshole. As her excitement builds she starts humping her hand trying to come.

Just as she's about to feel that sweetest of all sensations, the shower door is flung open. There stands a tall blonde man, smiling menacingly. Reaching in he grabs Maggie by the hair and pulls her roughly from the shower.

"I'm glad you're all warmed up," he growls, "it saves me the effort."

"Who are you?" she screams.

"It doesn't matter, I've been watching you for a while. I know you're an uptight, librarian bitch and I'm going to loosen you up!"

Dragging her by the hair into the bedroom, she resists, throwing ineffective punches at her oversized assailant. Grabbing for anything she can, Maggie overturns her dresser and the chair at her vanity. The mysterious intruder throws her into the bed with such force that she bounces out the other side.

"Oh no you don't, get back here!" the intruder hisses as he jumps across the bed.

As he lands in the bed and reaches for Maggie he grabs her harshly by the left foot. This gives her enough time, and room, to kick at his head with her free foot. She feels the big toe on her right foot sink into the warmth of his eye. Stunned, he grabs his eye releasing Maggie's foot. Maggie runs back to the bathroom for the Merlot bottle. Grabbing it from the counter, she makes her way back to the bedroom. The attacker is crouched over in the middle of the bed, still holding his eye, trying to see through the pain to find her. Walking up to him, Maggie lifts the bottle and hits him squarely on the head. He falls into the bed amidst the ruby liquid and dark green shards.
_________________________________________________

As Jim comes to, his head is throbbing. His eye is killing him. It sounds like someone is shaking a canful of pennies all around him. As he tries to move, and his vision in both eyes slowly clears, he finds that he is chained up quite expertly. His arms are cuffed to a steel bar supported from the ceiling by block and tackle. His legs are spread akimbo, his ankles chained to rings planted in the basement floor. His shoulders are already aching from supporting him.

"Oh shit...."

"Oh good, your awake. I thought I killed you." Maggie says behind Jim. "Sorry about your eye and the headache, but you didn't leave me much choice. Now we have to set up some rules."

Maggie steps out from behind Jim.

'She's got to be kidding.' he thought.

There standing before him is that upstanding, uptight, god-fearing, librarian bitch that he was going to 'enlighten', dressed in a chain and leather outfit that must have cost a few thousand dollars. Looking at her face, all he could see were her eyes, hard and fierce, behind the full black leather mask. Her lips were outlined with a zipper. The leather and chain bodice were designed so that her tits were accessible, but the rest of her torso was covered. She wasn't wearing any panties, and her custom made, black, thigh-high, kid-leather boots almost met just below her crotch.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Jim demands, while trying to escape from the handcuffs.

Maggie reaches behind her and grabs a Cat-O-Nine Tails. She held the handle in front of Jim and said "Excuse me?"

Jim, looking right in her eyes said "Who the FUCK do you think you are?"

She answers quickly and efficiently, hitting him directly on the lump she had made earlier.

"Rule Number 1: You WILL address me as Mistress." Maggie says enunciating each syllable to be sure that Jim understands her through the fog. "Right?"

Jim grins at her, "Fuck you! Mistress!"

Maggie falls to her knees and starts paying attention to Jim's cock. She begins licking the head of it. Slowly, as it hardens, she works her way down and starts to lick and suck his balls. The sight of this gorgeuos woman on her knees is getting Jim quite stiff. Suddenly, Maggie stands up and bounces him again on the sore spot with the whip handle .

"Rule Number 2: You will receive pleasure for doing things right and you will be punished for insubordination. I am masterful in many techniques of pleasure BUT I have many devices behind you that will be implemented until you submit."

"Yes, Mistress!" was about all he could get out through the haze in his mind. Again Maggie fell to her knees applying liberal attention to Jim's member. As he begins groaning, Maggie walks behind him and gets a ball gag from the table.

"Open your mouth, slave."

"Why Mistress?" Jim asks respectfully, quietly understanding the rules that will be running his life for a while. Maggie reaches down and slowly rubs Jim's cock.

"Very Good. Because, I want things to be quiet while I'm breaking you."

"Yes, Mistress." He opens his mouth while Maggie gags him.

"Comfortable, slave?"

"Ymph mftrif"

"Oh you are a quick study, slave." Maggie leans over in front of Jim giving him an unimpeded view of her ass and pussy.

"When you are finished I will fuck you with this, but you must be a deserving and repentent slave."

Maggie can see Jim's eyes are wide in wonder...or is that fear?

"Now you came here to rape me. When I'm finished with you, you will have a new definition of rape. I will teach you the meaning of abuse, and you will love me for it. Let us begin."

Maggie is hot. Once she realized that she had the upper hand in the fight, she didn't even worry about whether or not this would be dangerous, she now had a special project. She always wanted a real slave, and this was her chance. Her friends at the Shaved Monkey always told her that it was the biggest power trip a Dom could get. Now she was seeing why.

"Rule 3: Unlike you, I have a certain level of respect for people. I will not abandon you or let you come to harm while in my care. However, you are property. You can be bought, sold, or traded to anybody I wish. After that, you are their's to do with what they will. I won't resort to that course of action unless you fail me."

As she talks, Maggie is walking behind him and rattling things on a table. Returning to the front of her 'slave to be', she shows him a medium sized dildo.

"Now, I am going to sit in front of you and I want you to watch very closely. One of your jobs will be to pleasure me whenever I want. I will instruct you how, and you will learn."

Slowly, enticingly, the lean, dark haired woman lays down and spreads her legs. The smell of her overheated cunt makes the shackled man weak with desire. Maggie starts rubbing her soaked outer lips with her hands, spreading her juices liberally around as she spreads her tender inner lips, giving Jim a beautiful view of her love hole and clit. He can actually see her pussy hole quivering as it slowly oozes more lubricant.

Maggie looks up and sees her captive's cock erect, stone hard, and dancing.

"Do you think you can repeat these actions, slave? Do you understand what I'm doing?"

Jim didn't answer, so involved was he with the picture before him.

Maggie jumps up and goes to the table. Grabbing a leather strap, she moves in front of Jim and slaps the starp hard against his cock. Wincing and screaming against the gag, Jim's face turns a shade of red that leans towards purple. Maggie almost came at the stinging sound of the belt and the sight of the reaction of her would be rapist.

"I did NOT say you were to enjoy what I was doing. Understand?"

"Yrth Mthrth."

"Good. Now if you interrupt me again the penalty will be much worse."

"Yrth Mthrth."

Maggie sitting down on the floor before Jim again, notices the flagging interest of his member with relish.

'I will be his Goddess when I'm finished with him!' she thought.

That thought stimulates her even more. As she starts to rub her clit, Jim becomes more engrossed than before. He watches as she slowly taps her clit with her finger, much like a teacher calling attention to an important part of the lesson. Then she begins squeezing it between her two forefingers, rubbing and spreading the rest of her cunt with her other fingers. She does this until her moaning grows very loud, then she stops. Looking at Jim she sees that he is under control.

"Very good, you are learning, slave."

She starts up the vibrator, and taps her clit with it, again as a teacher would tap the blackboard to emphasize an important point. Jim watches in fascination as she slides the toy into her sopping pussy, then takes it out and starts rubbing her clit with the tip of it. She continues this action, pussy to clit, clit to pussy, building up speed. Always staring into Jim's eyes, humping her handheld cock, until her moaning grows to such a level that Jim thinks she is about through. She taps her pussy again, and puts the vibrator in her cunt pushing the end of it back, causing the tip of it to rise forward into her belly. Using her other hand to rub her love button she becomes a screaming freight train. The violence of her orgasm creates an image of convulsions, almost causing panic in Jim. After several long minutes of twitching, Maggie removes the dildo from her pussy and taps herself again and rubs herself until she is ready to move.

"Do you understand what I want, slave?"

"yth mtht."

"Very good!"

She crawls to Jim on her hands and knees and starts relishing lavish attention on his quickly erect, very hard member. After a few moments, pre-cum trickling down her throat, Maggie stops, looks into Jim's begging eyes, gets up, and goes to the table again.

Jim's legs were getting weak, his arms ached, and his balls hurt him exquisitely. Maggie came back around to the front of Jim.

"I'm going to remove the gag, I don't want you to say anything. No begging, no groveling, no cursing, no sound at all. Understand?"

"Yth Mthts"

Maggie removed the gag. Moving behind him she started, "Now, you understand what I want when you are to please me. You were very good during that lesson. I have some food and drink back here that I'm willing to share. Would you like that?"

"Yes, Mistress. Please!"

Maggie stopped. Jim, realizing what had just happened, electrically stood straight up, in spite of his weakened legs and arms...stock still.

"Did you just say something?"

"But Mistress...."

Maggie came around to the front of Jim. She was livid. "Excuse me! You dog-fucking, shit-eating asshole, I told you to shut the fuck up. Now you will be taught a lesson. Open your mouth." Replacing the gag, Maggie started rummaging around on the table behind Jim.

"Stupid son of a bitch I'll teach you to disobey me."

She pulled a sawhorse with a large roll of cushioning taped around the middle of it to the front of her slave in the making. Positioning it crosswise in front of Jim, she said "I am going to release your arms from the overhead chains, if you so much as sneeze this will be very much harder on you than it needs to be." Jim truly understood this at this point. His extended shackling had weakend him to a point that he was in no position to even think of escape. Maggie went behind Jim, and released his arms from the overhead restraints. With a slight push from her, he immediatley fell forward over the saw horse. Before he could get his bearings Maggie secured the handcuffs through some iron rings on the lower front legs of the horse. This left Jim in an even more vulnerable postion, his ass in the air, face down, looking upside down between his knees at his poor cock and aching balls.

Maggie sat down behind him watching him stare at his cock. She reached up and started rubbing his balls. He watched as his cock immediately jumped to attention. This was a very erotic feeling and sight for Jim, making his balls ache even more. Maggie smiled at him, got up and rummaged around on the table that held all her toys. She came back and rubbed Jim some more, making sure his cock was as big as it could be. She grabbed his scrotum and rolled his nuts as far down his cock as they would go, then lashed them tightly in place with some twine. The pressure created both pleasure and pain, the combination of which was almost to much for Jim.

"You can try to come, but the way I have everything tied right now, you would surely be in more pain than it would be worth. Now to continue with your education."

Jim watched her walk to the table again, he heard the 'snap' of latex and watched as Maggie returned. She stepped right up to his ass. She was standing so close he could smell the earthy leather of her boots and the tangy scent of her hot pussy. She started massaging his ass cheeks, fondling them like a baker kneading some dough.

"You have a very nice ass, slave. I love it. I will show you how much I love your ass. Someday. Right now I have to punish you for your failure to pay attention to me. Do you understand?"

"Yth mthts"

Jim, bent over the whipping horse, waited for the first sting of his punishment. Wincing, all he felt was a chill wetness dribbling down his crack to his asshole. 'Now what?' he thought. In answer, Maggie started rubbing the liquid up and down his ass, warming it up. Slowly she began to run a latex convered finger in and out of his asshole. Jim tried to scream through the gag.

Maggie worked the lubricant into Jim's asshole first with one finger then with another, finally adding a third, until she had sufficiently stretched him out. She saw that he was even starting to enjoy it, particularly if she pressed down inside his asshole.

"That indignity was for failing to keep your mouth shout, so I opened your ass. Now comes your real punishment."

It was time. Rummaging around on the table, Maggie turned and made a production of putting on a belt so that Jim could watch through his legs and understand his predicament. She knew he understood when he started screaming in earnest.

"Calm down, I told you I would teach you the meaning of rape. Now here it comes." Reaching behind her, Maggie grabbed a huge dildo off the table and attached it to the belt.

Maggie squirted a healthy glob of lubricant onto the dildo, attached it to the belt she wore, and slowly, firmly, steadily, cruelly, inserted it into Jim. Jim was screaming, trying to move himself away from the offending device, but was helpless in doing so. Maggie looked down, incredibly turned on by what she saw. She slapped his ass, shoved in the dildo, rubbed his ass, and started the stroke again. Slap, shove, rub, over and over again. She would occasionally stop to look at Jim's package all tied up pretty and saw that despite his protests, his cock was trying hard to burst out of it's restraints. Finally, drenched in sweat, her thighs slick from her own juices she stopped. Turning around she grabbed a sharp knife, and quickly walked around to the front of the sore man in her control.

"Slave I am going to remove the gag again. I will ask you one question, you will answer. Understand?"

"Yth mstrs."

Removing the gag, Maggie looks at the knife.

"Shall I release your cock and balls?"

"Yes, Mistress." Jim answers, with a pitiful sound of pain in his voice, turning his eyes downward, not looking at anything in particular.

"First, you will suck my cock. Until I say stop." Maggie says.

She moved the shit covered dildo in front of Jim's face, Jim sees the juices that have run down her legs and smells the randiness of her cunt. He opens his mouth and starts sucking his Mistresses' cock. He sucks it the way he likes to have his cock sucked, first swallowing it deep, then rolling the head around in his mouth. Maggie was losing her mind.

"Make sure you clena my cock off real good! You're such a good cock sucker, I can't wait until you are thoroughly and properly trained, so that you can be taken out in public. I have some friends who will love you sucking them off so I can be pleased."

He's sucking and licking for all he's worth now, his cock and balls in indescribable pain, he knows just cutting the strings will be worth this humiliation. He looks up lovingly at the Mistress and sees her eyes are misting over. He keeps looking until she notices, and she smiles.

"Stop!" Maggie screams.

Jim looks up worried, but sees that Maggie is quite pleased with him now. He feels a surge of warmth through him, realizing that he finally has found something he is good at. Maggie removes the belt and dildo, and moves her pussy in front of Jim's face.

"You will not react to my pussy. You will not lick it, you will not do anything to it. I am in charge here. Understand slave?"

"Yes, mistress." Jim says. He's looking at her now as a puppy does to it's owner. Nothing but pure love and devotion.

Maggie steps closer to Jim, stretching her pussy apart and puts her clit right on his nose. Slowly, she starts moving rythmically up and down his nose. Jim's cock and balls are on fire, the smell of this beautiful pussy permeates his every thought. He wants to look at his dick and see how swollen it is, but can't. All he can do is stare straight ahead while Mistress continues to rub his nose with her clit. Faster and faster, harder and harder Maggie grinds her clit into his nose and face. Her moaning starts more as an animal growl behind her throat, she looks down and sees her would be rapist's face smeared with her hot juices, his cock and balls an unearthly color of purple, slowly her moaning becomes louder, keening into a wail of victory and a flow of hot juices so vast as to almost drown her slave. As the earth tilts back onto it's axis, she reaches down between her captives legs and cuts the strings. She watches as the strings fall away, and her slave, her very own slave, slowly starts dribbling precome like it was urine. She reaches down, grabs his cock rubs it quickly and watches the torrent of come flow all over the floor. Looking at her slave, she realizes he will learn to be happy in his life, always her victim.
© Copyright 2002 Roybe (roybe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/465837-Tales-From-the-Shaved-Monkey-1