*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/478593-Final-Stance
Rated: GC · Script/Play · Drama · #478593
try and picture this s**t in your head as you read
the two men take thier stance as thier rage glows in a fiery trance. they feel thier hate burn thier skin, but they wont back down no they will not give in. with sword in hand and evil in thier eyes, they will not stop till the other man dies. patience grows weary as the two men sneer and leer, yet they dont know, no they do not care, that death draws them near. charging foward ready to attack, now there really is no turning back. lighting striking winds infuriating the heavens rumble the earth starts shaking. alas they clash as thier blades of power light the skies and torch the ground in a ring of fire, they fight with mad desire. metal sparks fly around them that denotes high increase in strength. the two battle on forth, they will not drop thier hate. till they draw red, NO, not even a powerfull hit on the head. the winds have gotten stronger, the thunder gives off rain, thier bruised and bloodied bodies, no they do not feel any pain. a slice to the gut, a stab to the leg, an elbow to the face down, "get on your knees and beg"
"i shall not give up i shall not beg. i shall not die this night that much i will to be said". "so be it you will met your fate ill make sure of it. i will reign this kingdom soon and i will bring forth its utter doom". taunt after taunt they decide upon one thing, they continue on "to the death!!" the last man standing he shall be king. so they take thier final stance as each man releases a silent snicker. the wind is calm the rain has stopped, it is now time to rip the other apart. atlast they charge to the end. such power they have released, the final blow they send.
--------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------
oh such power, such rage and hate. alas it is the both of them who have met thier fate. Immortalized in stone, such an end to a means. where is your glory now proud warriors, your mortal enemy, that of your final scene.
© Copyright 2002 psycho666 (damiankt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/478593-Final-Stance