*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/512975-Misplaced-Loyalty
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #512975
Is it better to lose control to power, or to love?
CODE: D (set in the D Is For Damien storyline)

TAKES PLACE DURING (specific story): Scene 1: NA. Scene 2: Potential sequel to Trinity (unwritten)

PAIRING: Lucifer/Lilith (M/F)

EXPLANATION: I always knew that cult mates Lucifer and Lilith from the D Is For Damien series had a tragic history to them, but never knew exactly what it was. So I wanted to write it out. This explores the theme of love between two people who were not meant to love each other, and how that can withstand torture and mind control...or can it? (See my novel Lucifer for more on the story between these two.) Lucifer, who comes across as VERY unlikable in the novel (he tries to beat his own son, Damien, to death), actually gains a sympathetic side here...it turns out that he's not actually a bad person; he's just had some nasty programming. Leave it to Lilith to try to break through that. (The second scene, "Fallen Angel," is a spoiler scene set in the near future, when I have plans of POSSIBLY getting Lucifer out of the Scorpio cult...but I have yet to make up my mind if and when that will happen. So until then it's out of continuity...nyeh. ;P ) A first for me here, though: "Misplaced Loyalty" was the VERY FIRST erotica scene I wrote in the first-person point of view (in this case, Lilith's). I think at the present time I have only one other such scene, featuring the Manitou Island character Tal Natha, and it's currently unfinished. A PG-13 version of "Misplaced Loyalty," entitled "He Shouldn't Love Her" and also told from Lilith's POV, is currently in progress.

DISCLAIMERS: Like I said, "Fallen Angel" hasn't happened yet, if it ever will.


* * * * *


Misplaced Loyalty


I remember the day they first brought us into the same room to see each other, for the first time. They were pairing the couples, and somehow the two of us had been placed together. He stood before me and I saw the look in his eyes. He seemed...surprised. Not what I had expected. I had expected a leer, perhaps, or a hateful look...not this look that greeted me.

I believe I knew from that moment that there was something different about him...

When the cult wed us, it was then our turn to be with each other. I remember how I felt, what I expected. We lay together for the first time...and I had to steel myself for what I believed would come. He lay behind me, as I was on my side...I felt him touch my arm...and that was all. He slept on his side of the bed, me on mine. At least, I slept as well as I could, considering. He made no move for me the rest of the night, and I was able to sort my thoughts in peace.

Once you were wed, you were meant to stay together until a problem arose, or until the cult deemed the union no longer appropriate or necessary. Seeing as both of us were so unimportant to them, we went without notice for quite a while. Meaning that each night, I was to go back to his own quarters instead of the common room, and to spend the time with him. And spend time we did...more than would be possible now. The time that we had allowed us to get to know one another. At first I was not certain that this was what I wished to do. I had never meant to come to care about him. But he was so...different from the rest...there was something about him that seemed genuinely concerned about me. I never knew why. Perhaps the programming they'd used on him hadn't covered the potential problem of falling in love, for that's what I believed was happening...

At night he never tried to force me. For the first week or so, he would do no more than touch my arm, as if to let me know that he was there, and we would sleep...and one night when he left his hand there I didn't shy away. I'm not certain why. Did I fear angering him, or were there feelings on my part too? I believe I know the answer to that already, and by now there wasn't much fear to be had toward him...

Slowly I let him come closer. I could tell that by now he wanted me. The feeling was there, although he never mentioned it. We spoke to each other very little. He was supposed to take me if I were unwilling, but he never tried. It was as if he waited...for me to decide.

At night, his hand rested upon my arm. After a time, I began to place my hand upon his own. And then his head would rest against my shoulder. It came to the point where we finally shared the same space together, his arms holding me lightly as we slept. When sleep wouldn't come for me I lay awake, feeling his breath come soft against my ear. And I never wondered how I really felt.

He was patient, I give him that...if it had not been for my sign, we might never have been together. As I said, I could tell that he wanted to be with me, totally, completely...he had wanted it for a long time, perhaps from the moment they first showed us to one another. Was it his own concern for me that made him hold back? Whatever it was, I didn't protest the first time he tried to kiss me. We lay together, and his lips met my ear, and then my neck. I didn't encourage him, but I didn't push him away. His kiss was very light, the feel of a feather brushing against my skin; I could feel his fingers on my arm. He would kiss me until the night wore on and, too tired to continue, we would both drift into sleep.

In the following days, I still did not repulse him. His kisses grew a bit bolder, more demanding, but still he tried nothing else. Except that he would touch me as well. He would stroke and squeeze my arms lightly, touch my sides; I almost always lay with my back to him, and so his lips would run over my neck. I never tried to stop him. One night, his hand slipped inside my top and his fingers discovered my breast; I had to fight off the pant that began to rise in my chest as he gently caressed me. I had not rejected him, but I had never "accepted" him either...my own resolve, whatever was causing it, was rapidly waning, whether he knew it or not.

I doubt that he knew the extent of my own feelings, my own growing desire for him...night after night he slept just inches from me, on how many occasions did I wish to just turn myself over and go for him? Yet I never did...

The time finally came for me when I was ready for him, whether he knew that, and had planned it that way, or not...I doubt that he did...he began to caress my breast, lips to my earlobe, and the moment his fingers gingerly touched the rapidly hardening nipple and twisted it gently, I was resolved. I turned my head--the first time I had ever done so while he kissed me--and his surprised mouth met my own.

It was the first time I tasted him. So sweet...so warm...so welcoming...as if unconsciously, his hand clutched at me, a silent sort of plea...

I remember how I turned myself over, how we pressed close to one another; I remember the feel of his hands upon me. I held his neck as we kissed, our tongues meeting and lips biting at each other hungrily. I could barely breathe, my head was so light. He pushed himself up, and within seconds I was upon my back, with him over me, our mouths still meeting...and I did not protest...

His hand caressed my belly, down to my legs...I opened for him immediately. His fingers against me, inside me, sent such thrills through my body...it was as if his touch awakened an electric current deep within my most sensitive places. I could feel myself growing wet, and it was a strange feeling, but I didn't question it. I reached for him as well, and when I fumbled he guided me...that was the first time I had ever felt a man before. I felt my ears grow hot, but it was only for a moment. My desire was so strong that it overrode my embarrassment. My hips strained, and I put my hands around him to guide him within...

I remember his first penetration. There was a brief pain as he tore through my maidenhood...I do not believe he had expected that, as he seemed surprised yet again. I didn't give him the time to question it, and I doubt that he would have, for very long. I couldn't keep my hands from his body...keeping my legs spread, I caressed his back, his buttocks, and moved beneath him as he moved, beginning to push, his mouth never leaving me. His teeth scored my earlobe; I gasped and arched my neck at the sky. My fingers raked his back and I trembled with pleasure at the feel of him inside me. He trembled as well, and I could tell that our feelings were mutual to both of us. Why, how he had held off for so long, when this was how he had felt, I had no idea...

This, our first time together, was unfortunately brief...our desire and, I hesitate but must admit, lust were too great to contain. He pushed into me hard, I had to growl in pleasure, and felt something give way inside me, some dam breaking, or floodgates bursting, and a split second later I shook like a leaf within his grasp. I heard him gasp, felt his hot breath--and a moment later felt the warmth of him coming deep inside me. I could do nothing but cling to him tightly, unable to let go until we had spent ourselves...

This had been only our first time, so brief...though my whole body ached for him he did not try to take me again the same night. I believe that he felt I needed the rest, when I couldn't even sleep due to my excitement. All that night I lay with my fists balled against my abdomen, willing myself to keep my warring feelings under control...how did he manage to do it?...he must have been fighting himself as well...

In the days that followed, however, we came to know each other more. During the nights, we spent our most loving times. Those were the only times we truly had alone, and even those were numbered. If they had known how we spent our time...I believe we would have been separated far sooner than we were. I remember how he would hold me to him close, arms hugging my middle, and take me from behind, our hips moving against the bed, his leg over mine. I would clutch his hands so tightly in mine as we moved... I remember also how he loved to mouth me, his hands holding my legs spread wide, tongue lovingly licking away my juices as I could only tremble against him and moan...it was very rare that it seemed he wanted me to mouth him, as I would have done so had he asked, but he never hesitated to relieve my own needs...

And our love for each other only seemed to grow...until the day he finally got me with children...and the further day when with our children, I convinced him to try to help us escape...a plan which succeeded for our children, but failed for us. I so dreaded seeing him taken back. I didn't care much about myself, only about the children, and him. I knew that it would be worst on him...and I was right...while I was forced to watch, they beat him, and even worse, while he was forced to watch, they beat me...and I could tell that every blow against my body was ten times as painful as the blows he had taken. He cried and railed against them, in vain...the more he begged them to leave me alone, the greater the abuse grew. Until Bodine revealed his mistake to him...it was obvious that he cared more for me than he did for his own faith. Any protestations to the contrary were futile. The evidence was plain to see. He had become too dependent upon me.

I had to watch as his loyalty was beaten and tortured out of him...I didn't get to see the final pieces...but I do know that they were horrid to him...as the next time I caught a glimpse of him, he was no longer the loving man I had remembered, he was merely an empty shell waiting for them to fill him up with their doctrines...

I feared that I would never see him again, never be able to be with him again...but as things happen...somewhere far down the line, once again there was the occasion for us to be alone together again. I'm certain that it was merely a lapse on their part. But despite the change, I could tell that he still recognized me. His eyes, they got that same look that they'd had the very first time...once we were aware that we were alone, he came to me, and our bodies crushed one to the other, arms around each other. It was as if we had never been apart...

Though it was dangerous and our time was so little, we still managed to make the most of it...we made love to each other standing in a small sideroom, his arms around me as they had been when we lay in bed, our hips rolling, pumping quickly. His fingers stimulated me, causing me to shudder uncontrollably against him...we finished with him bent over me, myself standing bent straight forward with my hands upon some object, legs spread wide, his hands holding my hips as he thrust...we had had to control our cries, had had to keep our relative silence when we came, his seed shooting hard within me. I think I knew right then and there... I had turned to face him, and we had taken each other again, his hand holding my leg aloft, bodies straining, pushing against each other...I remember the tight, tense feel of his muscles against mine, cupped my hand beneath him, gently stroked and caressed the heat there as he once had mine...

I remember that I had wished to mouth him as he had used to do me, right then and there, once we were finished and had climaxed a second time...but there was no time...and shortly afterward, they found out that we had been together again anyway. I did not get to see the punishment this time...but I know that it was much worse...as, when I saw him again afterwards, there was no hint of recognition left, no indication that he even knew or cared who I was.

I had become pregnant again, and bore the children in secret, as none of those in power were any longer interested in me...he never knew of his new son and daughter...I had them spirited away as quickly as possible, so they would never grow up to know the pain we had...

For as much pain as I was forced to take, what hurt me much more was the fact that every blow to me hurt him ten times greater...his will was strong, but he was confused by them, and so it was not long before he no longer knew what he had once trusted and loved, except for the cult.

Nevertheless, I vowed never to give up on him...


Fallen Angel


Before he could stop himself, his hand held her face, and his mouth pressed to hers. He groaned when she opened immediately, their tongues caressing. At the same time his hand trailed to her neck and his other hand grasped her waist. When she looped her arms around his neck and pressed herself to him, he knew he had no choice.

He backed her up; still clinging to him, she lay back upon the bed and he joined her, his lips sucking at her mouth, her cheek, her neck. He heard the rapid pitch of her breath, felt her anticipatory tremble, and damned himself for falling for it.

I can't love her, the programmed part of his mind kept echoing itself like some broken machine, I can't love her.

But I
have to, some other part of his mind, one that he had shut down a long time ago, suddenly clamored. I have to love her. I have to be with her.

I can't love her--I can't love her--I can't love her--


Even as he repeated it, his body failed him; his fingers sank into the soft fleshiness of her breast as her own fingers raked his back, gouging the skin. He barely felt the pain, he was so used to it by now. But he did feel the surprise, and started just the same.

She moaned softly. Her eyes were closed, but when they opened they were glazed and faraway, yet still there with him. When she caught him looking at her she took his head in her hands and kissed him. Her fingers, cool and yet somehow hot to the touch, trailed down his chest, going lower.

He flinched. He couldn't remember how, or when, they had removed their clothes, but apparently they had. He gulped, licked at her skin. His own hand ran over her belly, tracing circles, descending to tangle in the hair where her legs met. He felt her mound, hot and swollen; she sighed and pressed her hips upward, yearning, the motion driving tendrils of fire up through his body.

I can't love her--I can't love her!

But I have to--I have to have her, so much--she's always been mine, it's my right--

She's not mine anymore. They said so. She's doing this to me! She's tricking me! I'm falling for it! I'm falling for HER!

Then I'm falling for her--I don't care. I have to be with her, just once, this once...


Her lips against his neck. He shuddered, and his fingers slipped past her hot mound, inside her tight wetness, and he found her clitoris and began to stroke, his hand growing slick. Lilith gasped and moaned more loudly, arching and trembling against him. He moved his fingers inside her, in and out, massaging, collecting her juices; her breathing only became more hurried, and she arched with each motion as if he made love to her himself.

He couldn't stand it. He released her waist, turned his head, took her legs, grasping them apart. He plunged his face into her wet welcoming softness, relished the cry that she let out as he did so, desired also her frantic motions against him as his tongue prodded and sucked. The taste of her juices was so sweet to him, sweeter than he had ever remembered it, and every bit as good. This time he moaned, moaned at the memory, now dead and gone, and ran his hands up her legs to her buttocks, pressing on them, pumping her upwards.

He felt her own hands slide around his penis and jerked. He hadn't expected her to do that, but that didn't mean it didn't send a thrill of pleasure up his spine. She stroked, pearly pre-ejaculate slickening him within her grasp, and his hips shook, then started to pump desperately, seeking purchase, seeking relief.

And he was so grateful that she gave it to him; for a moment later he felt her mouth go around him, her lips enveloping him, her fingers teasing his root, tugging on him, drawing him into her. With a loud groan he spread his knees and sank down over her face, gasping. Her hands grasped his buttocks and she moved with him, rocking into his motions. His tongue ran along her vulva, and he burrowed into her, feasting, praying for more, for enough to sate his appetite, his lust for her. She drank of him also, murmuring under her breath, and the two of them shifted against each other upon the bed, hands roaming, mouths doing the same.

Oh Dark God...how can I fail you so badly? What does she have over me? I can't love her, yet I do--what do I do? How do I redeem myself from this?

But no answering voice spoke, but his wife's. He felt her mouth leave him, wished to announce his disappointment, and instead heard her whisper to him.

"Lucifer..."

His cult name, not his real name. Though he had to wonder if she even knew his real name, as he didn't know hers--if Lilith wasn't her name. He supposed that it was the only thing they didn't know about each other, after all this time. But it hardly mattered; the effect was the same. He nearly lost it then, hearing her whisper that way...instead he cried out, muffled by her hair, clutching her tight, dimly hearing her similar response. He felt so big, so hot inside her. Her juice flowed against him, exciting him beyond measure. She was the only one who could save him.

She's always been the only one who could save me.

I can't love her. I can't love her. I can't love her.

I can't help it...I'm too weak. I must love her.


With a guttural shout he tore away from her yielding mound, head going back, back arching tightly as his hips ground into her mouth. She held him tighter, then cried out as well, higher and louder than he had, and her juice spurted from her in a tiny stream, staining the sheets. He ducked his head to receive its taste, and trembled at the familiarity.

Lilith, Lilith--I love you, so much.

He didn't say it, but he hoped that she knew it.

In that moment she went limp beneath him, panting weakly for breath. He rolled himself from her but promptly took her arms and brought her to him as he lay down on his side. He nuzzled at her neck, hands running along her body even as he murmured helplessly.

"You've tricked me again...I hate you for this."

"I've never tricked you, Lucifer." She still used his cult name. Her lips pressed to his cheek, to his forehead. "You know that."

"Every time you deceived me. You know I can't fight you. They were right about you. You distracted me. I grew to depend upon you."

"As I did upon you."

"You're as bad as they told me you were...you've fooled me yet again." His hand slid between her thighs and his mouth moved over her neck. "You made me too weak."

"I did none of this. It only happened. It happened to me as well. You must know this."

He still mentally tried to fight it off, although physically it was a losing battle. "You've already got my body under your control...how long before you have my mind as well? It didn't take long for you to turn your back on us. How long before you make me turn mine?"

He heard her let out a small sigh. They had been over this before, but he still refused her argument. "I never turned my back on anyone. I was never 'with' Scorpio to begin with. They forced me in. I was never loyal to them."

"You've proven this, at least..."

"But I was loyal to you. And our children. Do you even remember what happened when they tortured you--?"

"They did not torture me." His voice grew petulant and he seethed inside at the sound of it. "They reminded me. Reminded me who I should really have been loyal to."

She was still for a moment, allowing him to argue, before speaking up again. "But do you remember what happened? While they beat you--they beat me as well. You cried out for them to stop. Not to stop beating you--you wanted them to beat you more. So they would stop beating me. You said that I was not responsible."

"I was wrong."

"And when they beat you, I did the same thing...I told them to stop. Because yes, you were wrong, only because you were lying to protect me."

He scowled. "I made a mistake, too."

"I doubt you believe that."

He pulled away from her abruptly. "Fine. Bitch." She didn't flinch at the name. "You can go on deceiving me. You can even trick me into this however many times as you try. But you won't fool me completely. My mind is still clear of you. They taught me that."

"They beat it into you."

"They TAUGHT me that!"

"Do you have no will left of your own, then?"

Now he snarled at her. "Stupid bitch!"

"From what little I can remember," Lilith continued, "Lucifer was the archangel of light who was cast from heaven for his pride. He thought he could put himself above God. He rebelled. And he was punished for it. But he had a mind of his own."

Lucifer's scowl grew even uglier. "You know nothing, nonbeliever!"

"Isn't this the way the story went? Have they changed it?"

He spat at her, and this time she did flinch. "Simplifying a known story isn't going to gain any points with me!"

"So it is the way the story goes? One who thought to do something for himself for once? Rather than parrot somebody's commands?" Her voice lowered and she spoke the next sentence very softly. "Your name doesn't fit you very well."

He blinked as if lost in dead silence, everything around him muffled by cotton. Then a faint roaring started in his chest and in his ears, rapidly growing closer and louder and hotter into it exploded out of him, his hand swinging through the air to smack against her face, the impact as loud as a crack of lightning. Her head swung to the side, back down to the pillow, and she let out her breath abruptly. The whole motion seemed to take several moments, several lifetimes, yet when it was over he realized that it had taken merely a second or two. His mind automatically cleared and he sucked in his own breath. Lilith lay against the pillow, one hand going up to touch the red swelling on her cheek, but she said nothing, and her eyes stayed dry.

He stared at her for a moment, unable to believe what he'd done. He had never touched her before, not in that manner. Why had he done so now? Yes, she had taunted him--but that was all she had done. Had it merited this? His mind started warring with itself, unable to come up with a concrete yes or no. He heard a faint whimpering noise, and wondered where it came from, only to realize that it came from...him.

Pushing himself back from her even more, his hands crept up to his face. He squinted his eyes shut, trying to block out her, to block out his anger, to block out everything. But he was so confused--he mustn't block out what was right. But what was right? His faith? Or Lilith? It couldn't be both. Which one was it?

He felt her take his hand and he gasped and jerked away. But she didn't let go. He gaped at her as she drew herself close to him again, touching her head to his, murmuring soft words which he couldn't understand, he was so bewildered. Her touch, cool to his fevered skin, stroked his face, his shoulders and his chest. Her lips met his ear and he could finally understand her. Not her words, not yet, but her gestures. She was...comforting him. Even after what he had done. He still mentally tried to push her away, but even his mind now was losing out to her, surrendering, accepting her comfort and her welcome. He railed at it to fight against her, but rapidly his resolve was waning. He felt himself clutch her hand, fingers tangling with her own, before she squeezed him back. His body pressed to hers, the heat again rising inside him, but now down lower. He moaned into her mouth as she kissed him, and his other hand clawed her arm.

"I hate you," he whispered.

"I love you," she returned.

His fingers sank into her arms and he fought not to press her down into the bed. And so he rolled back, and felt her come atop him. She kissed him just the same. And she touched his own arms, bringing him up, bringing him to her. Tongues prodded, hands clutched flesh desperately. His mouth traced over the harsh red mark upon her face as if he tried to lick it away.

Her eyes met his, smoldering. "Please," he whispered, begging her to let him go, to stop messing with his mind, while at the same time begging her to go further, to sate his needs.

She chose one option...and drew herself over him, into his lap. Her hands took his penis and rubbed it between her palms. All that he could do was shut his eyes and whimper softly. Her fingers tracing under his testicles drove him crazy.

He clutched her breast in his hand, then clamped his mouth over the other one. She shut her own eyes now and let her head tip back, a low moan rising in her throat. The sound excited him like nothing else. He reached below, to take her, to spread her open; her stickiness met his fingertips, dampening his hands. She rose onto her knees above him. He wanted to devour her again, but the pain and throbbing within him were too great. He opened her; she opened for him. She squatted, knees bending, descending onto him; he watched the tip of his shaft bury itself deeply within her and then their bodies were joined as one, and a shock coursed through him, causing his back to arch and his muscles to stiffen and the breath to rise in his chest. They clung to each other tightly, both of them, and within moments they rocked slowly in an exquisite embrace, Lilith's thighs rubbing against his waist, his buttocks bunching so he pushed up into her. They let out small hoarse animal sounds as their mouths traveled, tongues tracing every crevice, hands roaming lower. Their fingers twined again, and they clutched each other's hands tighter as they neared climax, rocking and shifting faster upon the bed, Lucifer ramming himself upward, Lilith driving herself down onto him. He gasped at the feel of her fingernails gouging into his palm, drawing blood; then gasped again when she followed suit, tossing her head and crying out. He cried out along with her, the bolt surging through him once more, lightning passing through his loins, out of him and into her with such a shock that she froze in place, impaled upon him, gasping for breath. He felt the quiver of his own hips, their slight up and down pushing movement as he emptied himself inside her. The drain finally died down and he fell back against the pillows, panting hard. A moment later, he felt her next to him, and scowled anew, turning his head away.

"You still believe..." her voice came, faint and tired, "...you still believe that...that I would trick you?"

"I don't believe. I know." He turned upon his side, burying his head. "You've already achieved what you wanted. Now leave me alone. Spare me what I have left."

Her fingers against his shoulder made him want to jerk away again, he should have, but he couldn't. "Lucifer...look at me."

"You don't tell me what to do."

"Lucifer...please, just look at me. Please."

His lip curled back and he lifted his head to glare at her over his shoulder. Her eyes...he wished that he hadn't looked. They were liquid pools, deep and bottomless, sorrow filled and yet...filled with something else...drawing him in, trapping him, drowning him. He couldn't turn away.

"You know what I say is true, Lucifer."

"Leave...leave me alone."

"I've never given up on you." Her hand squeezed his. "Not now. Not ever. Not until you believe me."

"Just please, leave me alone..."

"I know this isn't what you want. Why won't you believe me anymore? What did they tell you?"

He ground his teeth at her. "Just stop! I can't...I can't keep myself away anymore. Quit doing this to me."

And she pushed herself up from the bed, pressing her head to his so he groaned aloud. "I do nothing to you...this is merely what happens between us, when we love. Once you believed and you knew it was true..."

"Please..."

"What they told you was a lie. They tricked you, dear husband..."

"I can't keep away..."

"Then stop trying...and trust me..."

Her lips against his own, very lightly. He tried to resist, couldn't. Within a second he bit and sucked at her as if to draw her blood and lap it up for his own satisfaction. His fingers sank into her. He pushed her down, pressed himself against her brutally, but felt no resistance from her, only heard the sharp gasping of the breath leaving her body. She scored his back.

"Yes...dear Lucifer...yes..."

A growl rose within him, rising with his need, begging again for release. Screw it all. Screw them and what they'd said. He couldn't fight it, refused to fight it. She was here, she was willing, she was waiting for him...he was ready too. He had to take her, to possess her completely, to make her his own once more.

He seized her shoulder and pushed her over. She hissed softly and arched herself beneath him, her knees spread wide. He groaned inwardly again, staring at the trembling pink beneath him, waiting for his entry. He could not wait.

He took her hips and moved forward, member long and thick impaling her. He felt her tighten, and tightened himself, panting. His fingers stroked through her hair, catching it, pulling it. Lilith gasped and bucked, her buttocks pushing back into his hips. His growl broke off, started again; he bruised her breasts clutching at them as he began to push now, rutting hard and fast, forgetting their past shared gentleness, his love forgetting as well as the two of them knelt locked in a paroxysm of lust and need and ecstasy, their muscles jerking in tune with their desire. Lucifer leaned down to lick her back, her nape, her cheek as his hips pumped. She moaned back, fingers digging into the sheets, hips rocking with his own in a gorgeous tandem. He couldn't believe this, this pleasure. All from her. All for him.

He groaned harshly, tilted his head forward, and bore into her as hard as he could. She locked tight and screamed. The sound shattered through his thoughts, made him briefly wonder if anyone heard. Then he forgot it again, as it didn't matter. He pounded cruelly, an insane noise in his throat, shuddering at her own voiced need, in tune with his thrusts--

"Lucifer...yes...yes...yes...oh...please...yes...inside...inside me...please...oh...I want you...I want you...come in me...come in me...dear Lucifer...yes...yes...please...please..."

Rocking, thrusting, pounding, slamming. He clawed her buttocks; she hissed like a cat. The sheets bunched, growing damp with their sweat and fluids. He felt the end coming, the end, what he had wished for, what he had longed for from the start, anything to end this blasphemy, this insult. Yet he also regretted it, that it had to end, that it had to end, this desire, this pleasure, this love--

Even as he thought it, even as he insisted, NO! I can't love her!--he felt his answer, felt it in the shockwave that slammed into him, in the whisper-scream that escaped her as she locked once again beneath him, felt it in the wild tremble of his hips against her own, in the slickness they shared in the hottest moment. Stars burst within him; he bowed down over her, choking for breath, dimly hearing her anguished moan. Instead of pushing her away, he pulled her back up with him, licked the blood from the clawmarks that he had trailed upon her skin, licked the sweat from her cheek; turned her to him and licked the salty droplets from her nipples, felt her do the same to him, her lips brushing over his eye.

"Lilith..." he murmured, clutching her.

She didn't resist. "Lucifer. I know you believe, somehow..."

"You keep tricking me," he lamented aloud, knowing even as he said it that it was not true...he kept tricking himself, by thinking that he could resist her.

And she seemed to sense this, kissing him lightly, trailing a finger down his chest. "No...I've never tricked you, sweet one. And I never gave up on you..."

Lucifer couldn't bear to hear more. He crushed her to him in a protective embrace; feeling her arms go around him, he lowered her to the bed once more, cradling her, murmuring to her, barely hearing her reply in his own exhaustion, nuzzling at her neck and cherishing the feel of her skin, her loving touch, as he finally, blissfully drifted away inside himself...


Please REVIEW if you rate.
Please DO NOT rate if you won't review.
Thank you!



This item is not looking for critique. It was written solely for entertainment's sake. Although a scene from a possibly longer story, it is complete in itself and unless otherwise stated there is not going to be any more of it written. Additional unrelated SCENES may be written, but single scenes themselves are complete as they are. So please do not expect more. If you are interested in reading the series which INSPIRED the scene, just look elsewhere in my portfolio and you should find something. (Use the "story codes" given in the scene headers. For example, "MI" = "Manitou Island" series.)

I am not looking for critique on grammar, spelling, style, sentence structure, flow, or the mechanics of writing. What I AM interested in is commentary on such things as characterization, plot, symbolism, theme, etc.--the deeper aspects of the story. I like to know if a scene is believable, if the characters are interesting, what you thought of how they interacted, if the writing evoked any emotions, things such as that.

Feel free to criticize, but just keep in mind that I'm working on more important projects and shared this just for fun and/or to illustrate character interactions, so I don't plan to revise it any time soon. Comments on the characters, theme, etc. are more than welcome.
*Smile*
© Copyright 2002 Tehuti, Lord Of The Eight (tehuti_88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/512975-Misplaced-Loyalty