*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/514061-The-Trap
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #514061
I was in a particularly evil mood when I wrote this.
There was no music. There was no party. Too late, I found myself in a trap. Four teenage boys came at me from the darkness. The one I had come with, Shawn, stood back as they ripped my clothes off and pulled me to the floor. My wrists were tied together and pulled above my head. A rope was tied around each ankle separately and my legs were held open.
The biggest boy loomed over me, using his hand to open me up. I closed my eyes as he moved closer to put himself inside of me, his pants and boxers at his ankles. His first thrust went all the way in, tearing my tender flesh. His hands were on my shoulders, pushing me down and towards him at the same time. He rode me without mercy as I screamed and cried. The watch on his wrist told me that he continued for half an hour before finally climaxing, no condom to keep his juices in. The hot liquid felt like salt on open wounds.
I didn’t get a chance to beg for release before another boy entered my body. I stopped screaming, realizing that it only excited them more. This time, the agony lasted for only ten minutes. Both boys had been wearing the same kind of watches, ones that were expensive. I concentrated on those watches as they degraded me.
The third boy didn’t have a watch. Because of this, I was forced to acknowledge the shouting of the others; shouts that formed words that degraded as well. They called me a bitch, a cunt, and many others. Instead of supporting himself with his hands on the floor, my third rapist rested his hands on my breasts, squeezing and bruising them. I tried my best to struggle away from his hands. His thrusts were slow, hard, and deep, his climax long in coming.
The last boy let me lay in front of him for a few minutes before he took his turn. His climax was fast, coming after a dozen or so quick, deep thrusts. When he was done, they left me on the floor.
Shawn walked over from his spot in the darkness. I cringed at his touch, but he did not try to hurt me. He untied the ropes and found my clothes. The ones that were still whole were the ones I put back on. Outside of the building, I began walking home in the dark. Shawn stopped me, asking if he could drive me. He didn’t look away from the anger in my eyes when I asked if he was driving me home to another so-called party. His response when I asked him why he had done this was that they paid him a lot of money and if he refused or told the cops, they’d kill him. I let him drive me home because I was terrified to walk home alone.
At home, I threw my clothes away and scrubbed my body raw in the shower. I stood in the hot water for a long time, letting the tears finally flow freely. My parents did not awaken because I was home, nor did I expect them to. I crawled into bed and let the darkness surround me with its soft arms.
© Copyright 2002 Majic Rapunzel Witch (majic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/514061-The-Trap