*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/532485-Love-in-the-morning
Rated: XGC · Essay · Romance/Love · #532485
making love, sharing, flirting, teasing
Do you like to make love in the morning? Think back to before you had kids, and maybe even before your work, before life got so demanding. Put yourself there with me...

I'd love to be woken up by you kissing and nuzzling me. Awake at last I'd find your hand slowly tracing it's way over and around my body. You're drawing little circles on my breasts and they can't help but respond. You make my skin feel hot and tingly and I'm loving it.

Your hand glides down, down to the curling red hair at my crotch and you pass your fingers lightly over me as you continue to stroke and draw circles. You pause, teasingly and I hold my breath. But you continue drawing your circles, along my thighs then up to circle each hip on your way back up to my breasts.

I let out a sigh. I've got a great smile on my face and eyes that are half closed with pleasure. But I force them open. I love watching your face. You must feel my stare because you look up from your sensual doodling and you smile. It's a playful smile and you move your mouth to my breasts now. One hand kneading and your mouth, oh your mouth, covering the nipple of other. I press upwards to you and feel warmth sweep through me as your tongeflutters over my tight nipple.

I let my hand creep across to you and pass the palm of my hand over your cock. It jumps a bit under my touch. You are already hard and as your foreskin slips and slides on your hardness I can feel those first few drops that escape you wetting my fingers.

You look up from your tasting and teasing and we lock eyes. Sometimes I wish you'd never, never take your eyes off my face. I blush under your gaze and your smile grows broad as I roll towards you and into your arms.

Your hug and your cock are both so hard and I love being swallowed in your embrace.
Our kisses are slow, soft and crushing. I mean, who can move quickly before they are truly awake. I can feel your beard on my face and neck as you take turns sucking at my lips and then sliding your mouth over to the spot behind my ear that drives me wild.

You feel my hips rising to press into you and I still have your silky cock in my hand, stroking it until a bit more of that first bit of moisture bleeds out.
Now I murmur in your ear, beg you to make love to me and you shiver at my breath at your ear. I'm so wet now from all your kisses. You know just where to put your mouth and it makes me so hot.

My hips are rising and falling in rhythm to your kisses, pressing myself to you, but having your cock in my hand is not enough, I need more now.
Parting my thighs, I guide your hard cock in to me. You are opening me and filling me all at the same time. You push slowly,deeply....and all I can do is moan. I can feel your foreskin slipping back and the length of you entering me. The heat of you inside me is purely shocking. I love feeling so very close to you.

You are moving in and out of me with slow purpose that is so intense. My eyes are shut now, focusing on the sensations you are creating.
Instinctively, I just move with you ... I feel like I'm floating...Faster now we both match pace and thrust for thrust we join and move apart, join and move apart. Ohhhhhhhhhhh, your cock almost out then moving deep inside me again ...and again. I feel your whole body tense, that long pause as you struggle with holding on a bit longer or just surrendering to your body's desire. So you grab that moment of bliss and you come inside of me with a shudder. I too dissolve in an orgasm of my own that leaves me shaking in your arms.

Do you know the best part about making love in the morning?

We get to shower together, and that's a whole other trip we will get to share!
© Copyright 2002 leecomingup (collee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/532485-Love-in-the-morning