*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/536787-Together-Tonight
by Angel
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Other · #536787
an evening of FUN for two teens.
“Hey wait up,” he shouted to her. The brown haired girl turned around to see, looking for the voice she knew so well, but she was too late he already had his arms wrapped tightly around her waist. “Watcha doin,” he whispered seductively in her ear, “Thinking about me?”

“Of course I am,” she grinned back.

He leaned his head in kissing her lightly on the neck. “Come on I’ll take you home,” He said between nibbles, “you know I’ll make it worth your while.”

“I bet you will,” she replied, her grin widening even more, “but I need to finish my history project I’ve been working on.”

“Yeah but how bout a little bitty break first,” he inquired.

Reluctantly, she followed him, thinking maybe she could finish the boring project later tonight.

Once back at her place, she tried desperately to get out of his grip so she could change, but he wouldn’t have it. After pleading with him for ten minutes she allowed him to follow her upstairs. She had just cleaned yesterday so the room was spotless giving them plenty of space. She raided her closet throwing clothes everywhere trying to come up with something comfortable and finally settled on a loose pair of jeans and a light blue baby-T with the word ”Princess” across the chest. She slipped off her red sweater and nice khaki slacks, leaving herself in only her bra and panties. She reached for the shirt, but he was too quick, he grabbed her waist and pulled her against him, his mouth moving over hers.

As his erection rested against her leg, she let out a low moan, her mouth opening just enough for his tongue to slip in and begin a slow, seductive, dance in her mouth. His tongue slid in and out of her mouth teasing and tasting her. She let her own tongue meet his as they explored each others bodies. His hands moved across her body, sliding across her chest and down to her thighs. He touched every part of her body imaginable before finally resting one hand on the small of her back and letting his other arm pull her tighter against him.

Her hands moved to his waistband, sliding in just enough to trail a finger against his skin underneath. The kiss deepened and she began to undo his jeans. As he finally released her tongue, she managed to slide his jeans down and quickly began tugging his shirt off. She wanted this more than anything. She had, had a rough day and she wanted him to make it better.

He began planting kisses along her jaw line moving down to her neck and finally over top her bra. He sucked on her nipple through the thin material. Moving his hands to her back he undid the snaps on her bra. He slid the bra off placing his mouth back over her now exposed nipple. She pulled her head back pushing herself deeper into his warm mouth. She felt his tongue against her and a moan escaped. She ran her hands through his hair, pushing his head against her. His hand traveled up to her other breast squeezing the hard bud and rubbing it between his fingers.

He brought his hands down to her waist, tugging off her silky panties, while his mouth moved to her other breast giving it the same pleasures its twin had just received. He laid her across the bed, moving on top of her. He kissed down to her stomach darting his tongue out occasionally to taste her sweet skin. He placed his hands on either side of her waist lifting her slightly off the bed. His mouth moved over top her and she felt his tongue dart out and slide up and down the lips of her warmth. She could not see what he was doing so she gasped each time he touched her between her legs. He sent fire through her body with each taste of her, and she shivered underneath him as his tongue licked up and down her most sacred place. Suddenly she felt his tongue plunge into her. She pushed up off the bed wanting him deeper inside her. As his tongue swirled inside of her she began losing control and she came to a shuddering climax.

Not to be outdone, she moved on top of him, kissing her way down his chest, letting her tongue surprise him every once in a while by letting it come out to meet his skin. As she made her way down, she let her hands move ahead of her and grasp him inside his dark green boxers. She slid her hand up and down his legs, and then slid his boxers off. Finally her mouth made it down between his legs and she darted her tongue out to lick him. She licked him up and down making him want her even more. He placed his hands on her head trying to get her to take all of him, but she wouldn’t have it. She kept teasing him licking him, and feeling him swell even more.

Finally she allowed him to thrust himself into her. With his hands alongside her head, he moved her up and down, helping her to please him. She could feel him deep inside her mouth moving in and out, until he couldn’t take it anymore and he exploded. She took a few last tastes and began traveling back up his stomach to reclaim his mouth. Her tongue, with traces of him, slid into his mouth exploring up to the back of his throat.

His hands repositioned over her breasts causing her to heat up even more. Her hands began rubbing his chest and sliding up and down his body, evoking more and more passion, till he knew he just had to have her. He positioned himself overtop of her and pushed inside as she cried out. He slowly thrust in and out of her at first, but gradually began speeding up. She met him thrust for thrust coming closer and closer to her orgasm.

She let her hands travel up and down his back as his mouth crushed hers in a breathtaking kiss, their tongues mingling in each other’s mouth. He felt her squeezing around him and, suddenly he felt her orgasm causing him to spill deep inside of her. He moved out of her and she laid her head against his chest feeling his heart race. He kissed the top of her head and allowed himself to fall asleep with her in his arms, the night filling both of their dreams until morning.
© Copyright 2002 Angel (moonangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/536787-Together-Tonight