*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/558527-Id-follow-you-anywhere
Rated: XGC · Letter/Memo · Adult · #558527
My body is now yours, the trust has been earned.
My breath caught in my throat and I immediately got that spreading, warm feeling in my breasts, nipples, pussy. Just from that quick unexpected fuck. It caught me so by surprise. Whew! You really know what I like! After being fucked like that I'd follow you anywhere just to get more. But when you suggested the shower, it sounded like so much fun. You make it easy to be hot, passionate, sexy.

I love the idea of keeping the blindfold on for now but it's wonderful you've left my hands free. I think we're headed back to the the bathroom for a nice shower but when we get there I don't hear the water running. Instead I hear the scratch of a match and smell that sulfurous smell then something else... sandalwood maybe...you're lighting candles I think. Carefully you lead me to the big over sized tub and as I step in I realize you've drawn bath. The water is warm, silky and fragrant. I can feel it slicking my skin and guess that you've added some bath oils as well.

I run my hands all over your body and can feel your cock start to stiffen as my finger tips move over you. Placing my hands on your hips, I sink down onto my knees and into the water as my mouth finds your cock and I start licking, tasting you. I love how you taste, and I love even more how hard you get when I take you fully into my mouth. My hands are massaging your thighs and and I gently rub your balls between my fingers, liking the way you tense up and push forward into my mouth. You're getting very excited and I'm working hard to keep up. Your cock pushing at the back of my throat and your hips thrusting towards me has me reeling. I'm so into wanting you to come, it's all I can focus on.

You take my head in your hands and begin to just fuck my mouth and my throat, pushing me all the way down until my face is buried in the hair of your crotch. I'm so caught up in the tastes and the smells that I'm confused and disappointed when, with your hand knotted in my hair, you pull me back and your cock is no longer in my mouth. You say, "Oh!! That's so good but that's not where I want to come." and you slowly turn me around and sink down into the water behind me. I feel your arms come around me and find my breasts, squeezing then grabbing my hard nipples.

I feel your cock pressed against me from behind, even in this warm bath you feel so hot. You are kissing the tender skin of my neck, then down my back to the curve of my waist, placing little nips here and there. Your hands slide down to my hips and I feel you lift them slightly so my ass rises up out of the water. You nibble and kiss my cheeks. With this blindfold on I can really concentrate on all the places you are touching me and all the things you are doing to pleasure me. One of your hands slides around to my pussy and you slowly work your fingers into me there, sliding back and forth over my clit and lightly dipping into me then out. It's delightful, and makes me shiver and writhe.

You were kissing and licking my ass as your finger gently entered me. I gasp but then tell myself to relax, I know I can trust you. You work your finger gently, sliding first one then two past my tightness. In deeper then sliding almost out. I hear myself moaning now at all the unexpected sensations this is creating. I was getting into those feelings and it startles me when I feel your breath on my ear and hear you say, "You want me to fuck your ass now, don't you?" You're nuzzling and nipping at the back of my neck and your hands are playing with both my clit and my ass, I can barely speak but manage to choke out a very adamant sounding "Yes!" and I hear you laugh a bit at that. You move one hand to my hip and draw the other out of my ass and grab your cock, preparing to enter me. As you place the head of your cock against my ass you ask, "Are you ready?" I find I can barely speak but do manage a nod and press back against you, muscles relaxing just enough so that the head of your cock slides in. It's so tight. You slowly and gently move forward, stroking my sides and leaning forward to speak softly in my ear. I love hearing how this makes you feel. Love it when you tell me how excited you are. It's so hot, that knife edge between pleasure and pain, it sears me. The deeper you move in the more relaxed my body gets until I feel your balls snug against my ass. You're telling me how tight I feel and how much this makes you want to come. Then you are sliding back, to repeat that deep, long, slow stroke you entered me with. I'm lost to it, dazed with pleasure.

Moving faster now because my body is really responding to you. You reach forward and bury one hand in my pussy. I'm pushing back hard into you now, wanting you to stroke my pussy and fuck my ass. Your fingers plucking at my clit are about to push me over that edge. You can't hold out for long either because I'm squeezing you so hard you just have to come. I feel you jerk and shudder and I feel your cock pump as you come buried deep in my ass. Oh man, just when my body doesn't think it could feel anything hotter. You pull me up and against you then we both slide back and down into the water. Your softening cock slips out of my ass, leaving me shivering in your embrace. We stay wrapped like that, me in your arms, head against your chest, still blindfolded. Up to my chin in that fragrant water and feeling our bodies come down from what we'd just shared. Bliss.

It would be great, wouldn't it? For me enjoying that kind of sex is completely based on trust. Knowing the lover you've chosen to share it with will be slow and gentle until you're relaxed enough to get into it. Knowing that if you said "stop" or "no" those words would be respected. I've always wondered why at times my body need to be fucked hard, to be treated a bit roughly and then other times I just crave a slow, gentle touch. You bring both of those to me in just the right measures. That's why I belong to you.




© Copyright 2002 leecomingup (collee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/558527-Id-follow-you-anywhere