*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/563034-Toys
Rated: XGC · Essay · Adult · #563034
Introducing you to my favorite sex toys, now it's your turn to place your trust in me.
I was so excited and secretly knew that your choice would be to grab me as soon as I walked through the door. Being ambushed and fucked like that is so hot, even when you half way expect it. You just have to let go, surrender to it. I was wondering as I lay there in that dizzy aftermath, did I even get the front door closed behind me or was it wide open the whole time? You and your fabulous mouth made me forget about anything except how much I wanted your cock inside me. But you took care of that need quite handily didn't you?
With that immediate desire taken care of I whisper in your ear while we are still laying in a heap on the floor, "Lets forget dinner out tonight, I'd rather stay in and play!" I knew there'd be no need to talk you into that idea. You always say you're ready for some sweet playtime with me when I ask. Taking my hand, you pull me up from the floor and I hear a "Clunk!" as you use your foot to kick the front door closed. (oops! heheheh) You're headed straight to the bedroom but I pull away and say, "I'm right behind you babe." and make a small detour to grab a few things.
When I finally slip into the bedroom you've got the lights low and have even lit a few of the big candles I keep around for decoration. You're sprawled on your back in the middle of the bed, your hand stroking your half hard cock. I love the sight of you touching yourself, it's so incredibly sexy to me.
I tell you I'll be right there and rummage around a bit in my dresser, looking for a few more surprises to bring for us to play. I secret them behind my back, wanting to keep you guessing, then crawl up the bed and between your legs, nuzzling and licking your balls as your hand continues it's rhythm of stroking yourself harder.
Sucking your balls is something I love to do. The taste and scent of you fills my head and leaves me just in a backwash of lust. You always reward me with the nicest sounds too, it's such a turn on. Licking your thighs as you stroke yourself, and I slip my hand between your legs and begin sliding my fingers between your cheeks. You groan because you can feel the pulses from a quiet little vibrator I've slipped into one hand. I move it slowly over your balls, move it under them to that sweet spot at the root of your cock then continue to work my hand deeper under you and hold it against your tight ass. I can feel you squirm and notice your hand begins to move quicker on your cock. You always love it when I play with your ass and I'm guessing that with the tickle and buzz from the vibe it feels even better. I'm not going to enter you with it though, just going to use it to relax you.
My mouth has joined your hand on your cock and I'm licking at the root of it, still pressing that vibe to your ass. You tell me "Sweetie, that feels great but I want to fuck you not my hand!" and I laugh as I pull my self up your body to straddle your hips. As I raise myself up I tuck that vibrator into your hand for later and leaning forward, I get ready to I ride you. Slowly I feel the head of your cock part my lips and your hand falls away allowing me to take you all the way in. It feels so great, being on top. I love to lean forward until my chest brushes yours and I can nuzzle at your ears. That excites you even more and you push up harder, entering me so deeply and filling me so completely. As we move together I sit up, with these changes in position I can feel you in so many diffent places inside me it's driving me to my own orgasm. I go over, fly off and just stay locked with you, taking your thrusts in deeply until you come deep inside me, buried to the hilt.

You seem totally contented at this point but I have more toys and more ideas I want to try. We still have the treats I brought from the kitchen and I still have something else from my dresser draw that I want to surprise you with.
When I get my breath back I tell you to roll over, let me rub your back. I love the feeling of your skin under my palms and the way your muscles relax as I work them with my finger tips. I lean forward an play my lips over your ear a bit because I know what effect that has on you, but I don't do it for long. I don't want you all wild right now I want you relaxed and surrendinging under my massaging hands. I rub firmly over your shoulders, down your spine to the small of your back, trailing a few wet kisses there too.
I grip your hips and squeeze them, and feel you just giving up all control to my hands. Your body now has a supple almost liquid feeling to it. I move my hands over your cheeks and down the backs of your thighs, licking the soft skin behind each knee and firmly stroking your calves and the soles of your feet. Then slowly rub my way back up until I reach your ass. I have some lube tucked into bed with us and a place a generous amount on my hands, warming it first then rubbing it between your cheeks and around your anus. You trust me don't you? You seem to because you are still just streched out, loose and relaxed as my hand kneed and play with your bum. I bring out he other toy I'd hidden away. It's a string of pearl like beads and I slowly rub them deep between your cheeks, coating them with the thick lube I've slathered you with. I lick at your ass, pressing my tongue to you until I feel you relax just a bit. Then I use my warm fingers to slowly push each bead into your tight ass. I can feel your hips raise up a bit, tensing and I stop. This has to be surrender. I move my hands to stroke your sides, then firmly push your hips back down, whispering to you to relax and let me finish. I hear your moan softly as each bead passes that tight ring and disappears into you. When the last one is tucked in I kiss your bum playfully, and give the string a gentle tug and feel your ass tighten. You groan louder now but you're holding them in ... for now.
When I roll you over you have an amazed look on your face, half delerium, half disbelief. Does it feel good? It's going to feel even better when I decide the time is right to take them out. I can't help but smile as your hands come up to squeeze my breasts and I shiver as you run a thumb over my hard nipples.
You have that glazed hungry look that tells me I haven't crossed any lines, and your so sexy to me when you surrender. You should do it more often, you just might start to like it.

© Copyright 2002 leecomingup (collee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/563034-Toys