*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/586222-SUISIDE-IN-THE-FACE-OF-DEATH
Rated: 18+ · Lyrics · Death · #586222
a message to those who want to commit suiside
Face ripped off, blue blood runs down my neck slicing up the rest of me into tiny bits, it's so nice to get wet that I bathe in my own blood and slice my wrists.

CHORUS:
SUISIDE is not the answer
one day we all will die
one day the pain will be gone for you
one day we'll all touch the sky
but untill that day comes don't slash your wrists
trust me please when I tell you that i know you do exist.

drinking pinesol and poping pills, I don't like to think about it cuz it makes me ill, all the shootings across the hall, it's a wonder why we hate at all, to be made fun of, now there's one reason why, people coming over just to spit in your eyes.

CHORUS:

now's the time to heal the wounds youve made all the comments that enslave you,time is slipping away for those who have come before your words, all those that you called dweeb, dork and nerd.

CHORUS:

before you jump off the building, before you go and rush, think about all the people that are lost to the world because they could'nt take it, if you jump just remember what a big mistake your making.
© Copyright 2002 Joshua B. (penny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/586222-SUISIDE-IN-THE-FACE-OF-DEATH