*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/607201-Much-To-Offer
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #607201
She could crush him to a pulp if she wanted. It's true love!
CODE: T (set in the Trench Rats/Tunnel Rats storyline)

TAKES PLACE DURING (specific story): The Trench Rats (in progress)

PAIRING: Battleship Gray Rat/Hilda (M/F)

EXPLANATION: I wrote this one to be funny! ^_^ Let me know if it succeeded. Basically, I wanted to explore the idea of an average-sized male character with a female of greater-than-average size...in this case, the stammery nervous Battleship Gray Rat of the Trench Rats, and the rather imposing Hilda, a...housemaid or...something. Who knows. Anyway. BG has a thing for bigger women, not that he'd just come out and say so...being around them tends to get his tongue all tied. Somebody kindly passes the word on to Hilda, who has already taken a liking to the poor guy...not that SHE will just come out and say so, either. The following scene ensues. I think these two will make the perfect couple, once that war is over.

DISCLAIMERS: A little POV trouble, but other than that, can't think of any.


* * * * *


Much To Offer


Hilda squinted at him, her eyes mere narrow slits. "I've heard you've been talking about me," she said, in her thick German accent. "And that some of the things you say aren't very discreet."

Battleship Gray had already gone pale as soon as she'd entered his room, so now he looked like a sheet. He backed toward the wall while she approached, his hands out and down at his sides as if he were waiting to run into something. "I--uh--I--ah--" he stammered, eyes goggling.

"In fact I would say that some of the things you've said about me are downright impolite," the big woman added, still approaching. Battleship ran into the wall and came to a stop, his fingers clawing at the plaster. Hilda came right up to him, scowling down into his face. She was taller than him by several inches, and probably weighed at least twice as much, probably more. He felt like shrinking down into himself.

"I--n-no, no, I haven't--I mean--uh--"

"Well?" she barked. "Either you or your friends are lying. Which is it? Which of you speaks the truth? Did you not in fact say that you preferred 'large' women, such as myself? Is this not what you said, to your friends?"

"I--I--b--b--b--"

"So you were lying when you said this? You were not telling the truth?" Her expression suddenly but slowly changed, the corner of her mouth quirking up and a sly look entering her eyes. "Do you mean that you would not enjoy, say...this?"

She moved even closer and pressed up to him. Battleship's eyes goggled even more and he started stammering and gasping unintelligibly.

"You would not enjoy this?"

She pushed her full breasts up against him, just below his chin. He looked ready to collapse into seizures.

"So...does this mean, you would not enjoy being with a woman such as myself, Lance-Corporal?"

"I--I--n-n-never s-s-said th-th-that--"

"So, you WERE telling the truth before? Does that in fact mean you WOULD like this?" Her breasts forced his chin up an inch or so and he started gasping again.

"I--I--I--"

"Do not be afraid of telling the truth now, little one, Hilda will keep a secret; but you must tell her first." She smiled with narrowed eyes. "What the others told me--is this true? Or not true? Decide now, or Hilda will leave."

"N-no!"

He blurted it out so abruptly that his face turned red afterwards. Her smile gentled and she touched his face, earning a flinch.

"So tell me the truth, do you like Hilda? Would you like to be with her, all night long?"

"I--I--y-y--"

"What?" She moved her head down closer to his as he stammered. "Please speak up, little one, my ears aren't that good. Should Hilda leave you alone now?"

"N-n-no--I--I--I l-like b-b-b-being w-with y-y-y..."

Now her smile grew and she looked down at him. "You like being with me?"

Battleship finally nodded wildly, as if his life depended on it.

"I see. Do you like...this, as well?"

He choked. She had pulled down the front corner of her corset, holding her full breasts in place, and a hint of pink aureole peeked out.

The Trench Rat couldn't stop gasping.

"Well? Do you like?" She pouted. "I see...not enough for a big strong man like yourself, is it? Must Hilda give you more?" She carefully wiggled the cloth covering down a bit more, freeing her nipple. It poked out from her clothing like a beacon.

"Well?"

"Uh--uh--uh--"

"Still this is not enough to satisfy you?" She heaved a sigh. "Very well...you men and your needs...I suppose I shall give it all to you then." She unlaced the top part of her corset and immediately both great breasts popped out, causing the Rat to squeak with shock. She shook them at him lightly so they bobbed, massive pale orbs with their bright pink centers. She cupped them to his face.

"Welllllll? Enjoyyyyyy?"

Battleship just goggled at them, unable to speak or move. Hilda smiled and moved closer, parting them, then crushing them to his face, trapping him between them. He squeaked again as the soft flesh met all his senses, and Hilda swayed her chest from side to side, massaging him.

"You have yet to tell me, little bitty one...enjoy?"

He still didn't speak. His eyes rolled back and he looked ready to collapse. Instead, his hands, shaking wildly, reached up to grasp the great lush bosoms, clutching them to him tightly; he moaned into her skin and she felt his tongue lick at her. His fingers kneaded her flesh and she laughed.

"Ah, so you do like it! Well, Hilda has much to offer her admirer, if he can be patient enough..."

She allowed him to continue sucking at her breasts, moaning loudly; she touched his front to find that his penis stood out straight already. So the other Rat hadn't been lying. With a smile she pulled away from him, waving a finger at his slack-jawed gape, and undoing the rest of her corset, letting it and her dress top drop. She pulled down on it so it fell past her hips, to her feet. She still wore her panties and garters. She took his hand, placed it upon one of them, and twinged it.

"Would you mind terribly helping poor tired Hilda?"

He pulled the garter down immediately. She unsnapped the other one and let her stockings fall. She then took the edge of her panties and ever-so-slowly began to peel them off. He was practically drooling by now. She smiled at the look on his face, slowly sliding the garment down her legs to reveal the honey-golden treat that waited between her legs.

His chest hitched.

Hilda lifted one foot to shake the last bit of clothing off of her, stepping toward him still with her kindly smile. She held out her arms and cooed. "Come to Hilda."

As if in a trance, he obeyed, his fingers sinking into her soft skin as their bodies met. His lips immediately went for her breasts. She gave a small sigh and guided him back to the bed, sitting down upon it so it creaked. He paid it no mind; she lay back and brought him down with her. His hand clutched at her plump thigh and squeezed; he moaned.

"That's right," Hilda sighed. "Come to your big pretty Hilda. She can take all this trouble away..."

She pinched his buttock and he yelped, jerking. He grabbed onto her leg and brought it up over his shoulder. Hilda laughed heartily but didn't resist. He pushed himself up and his fingers spread her open. His mouth roamed over her neck.

"That's it. Come get Hilda's sweet honey..."

He splayed her and pushed down and in abruptly with a grunt. Hilda shivered and saw him do the same, his head falling back, overwhelmed by pleasure. She giggled and caressed his face, kissing his jaw. His mouth met hers and she lightly placed her arms around him as he began to push, his hands resting against her ample belly for balance, his hips moving wildly forward and back, forward and back. The bed groaned beneath their weight but neither of them noticed. He was obviously enjoying it too much, and Hilda, she thought it felt pretty good as well, considering.

She shut her eyes and smiled, feeling him kiss her neck again. "You like...Hilda's honey, little Rat?" she breathed, hearing his murmured response as his fingers clutched at her harder.

"I...like everything...everything about you..."

"My bosoms, are they filling enough for you, little bitty one? I wouldn't want you to starve now..."

Suck suck suck. He had moved back down to pay them some attention, and she could hear the wild desperation in his voice.

"...They're perfect...everything is perfect..."

"There are many little scrawny women in your unit," Hilda chided, stroking his back. "Why do you not wish for one of them? Tell Hilda. Tell Hilda why you come to her."

"...Too scrawny..."

"Not enough meat on their bones for your strong appetite, hm, little Rat?"

He shook his head, unable to speak. His hips thrust rapidly, penis sliding in and out of her wetness. She murmured and felt a clench deep inside; he felt it as well and groaned, moving faster.

"Well...if you want a nice big meal...then Hilda is here for you, little bitty one. Eat everything you can, and you'll be big and strong too. Take your fill..."

She dropped her head back against the pillows. Her nipples peeked up pink and hard. Her large breasts heaved when she gasped and arched, thick thighs quivering; Battleship Gray cried out and his fingers grasped at the curly golden hair between her legs, forcing her onto him with one final push--she felt his buttocks trembling, watched the look on his face as his head fell back and he let out a loud groan of release. She sighed when the flow of his seed began to die, and made certain to cradle him closely to her when she pulled him out, laying him down beside her but offering one of her great breasts for him to suckle upon. He tiredly but eagerly moved forward, placed it in his mouth, and snuggled next to her as if he were a baby; Hilda smiled. She stroked his head and cheek for some time.

When his sucking had slowed and his eyelids began to lower, she gently touched his leg with her own, instantly waking him anew. "Remember, little bitty one," she whispered, leaning close to him. "If you want a nice big meal...eat everything you can...anything and everything at all..."

He slowly seemed to understand her meaning, and gave a tiny whimper again. Hilda smiled and pulled away, but turned herself around so her head was near his feet. She spread her legs, heard him moan, felt him grab onto her as if afraid she would vanish into thin air. Her smile grew.

"Take your time, and eat all you can, little bitty one..."

Which was, of course, what he did; Hilda shut her eyes briefly to enjoy the untrained but raw sucking, tonguing, mouthing motions that heated the space between her legs, the Trench Rat drinking up all her juices. She even gave him a bonus, which she so rarely did, by lightly stroking and fondling his own shaft and sac, even flicking her tongue over them a few times...just enough to get the job done, for she rather enjoyed the taste of his fluids as much as he appeared to like hers. It had been some time since she'd found a man so accommodating. And so sweet as well, the adorable little thing.


Please REVIEW if you rate.
Please DO NOT rate if you won't review.
Thank you!



This item is not looking for critique. It was written solely for entertainment's sake. Although a scene from a possibly longer story, it is complete in itself and unless otherwise stated there is not going to be any more of it written. Additional unrelated SCENES may be written, but single scenes themselves are complete as they are. So please do not expect more. If you are interested in reading the series which INSPIRED the scene, just look elsewhere in my portfolio and you should find something. (Use the "story codes" given in the scene headers. For example, "MI" = "Manitou Island" series.)

I am not looking for critique on grammar, spelling, style, sentence structure, flow, or the mechanics of writing. What I AM interested in is commentary on such things as characterization, plot, symbolism, theme, etc.--the deeper aspects of the story. I like to know if a scene is believable, if the characters are interesting, what you thought of how they interacted, if the writing evoked any emotions, things such as that.

Feel free to criticize, but just keep in mind that I'm working on more important projects and shared this just for fun and/or to illustrate character interactions, so I don't plan to revise it any time soon. Comments on the characters, theme, etc. are more than welcome.
*Smile*
© Copyright 2003 Tehuti, Lord Of The Eight (tehuti_88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/607201-Much-To-Offer