*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/609487-Under-The-Influence
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #609487
A whole new meaning for "out of mind."
CODE: D (set in the D Is For Damien storyline)

TAKES PLACE DURING (specific story): NA

PAIRING: Sgt. Mark Kincaid/Melissa (M/F)

EXPLANATION: Potential spoilers. This is a relatively new scene of mine, and one which I rather like, despite its perversity. (Is that a word? Who cares.) This scene actually explains a LOT that is talked about in my novel Minot. The "Mark" named here, as you may have guessed if you've read that novel, is Mark Kincaid, adoptive father of Lt. Alan Kincaid. He found Alan in a raid on a cult and took him in; there were hints that Alan had been horribly abused in the cult, but his file was sealed and nobody ever spoke of it. After a while, Mark committed suicide; his despair over learning of Alan's treatment in the cult was suggested as the cause, whereas others just assumed he was crazy, too. The first reason was really going to be the actual reason, in my mind...until I started poking around and came up with a more sinister angle. Turns out that the Four P cult reaches a lot further than was hinted in the novel, right into Mark's own house, in fact...and in this scene is given the REAL reason why he killed himself. Suicide? You decide...

DISCLAIMERS: Seeing as this is pretty new, none that I can think of. (Take note that the use of the word "fucking," rather than being in the narrator's voice, is in fact the paraphrased thoughts of the character Melissa. I actually hate using that word as a narrator, and find that it spoils the mood.)


* * * * *


Under The Influence


Wrists and ankles strained against cloth restraints, but the one restrained did not struggle against them. His chest rose with his body in a gentle arch, eyes closed with a sharp intake of breath. Slowly the breath was released and muscles relaxed, sinking back to the bed. Smooth cool hands ran up trembling thighs. Soft breathing increased; a tongue traced a warm trail from the groin up the abdomen and chest to the chin and ear, earning a shuddery sigh. Slick lips smiled.

"Do you like that?"

A nod, with soft panting. "Very much..."

"I have more. Where that came from." She smiled again and her mouth met the skin behind his ear, causing him to arch again. She knew it was what he liked.

Her lips next brushed against his cheek. "Interested in more?"

He nodded. She sensed his muscles straining, seeking to touch her; she kissed his neck and accepted the resulting arch of his body against her. He was naked, spreadeagled; she still wore her bra and panties, as scanty as they were.

She leaned over him so her breasts hung before his face. She put her hands behind her back and smiled, jiggling them slightly.

"Come and get a reward, baby..."

He lifted his head and his teeth clamped onto the clasp of her bra, pulling it open so her breasts burst free of their constraints. His breath sped up. She giggled softly and pressed herself close so his lips closed around her nipple, sucking and tugging insistently. He made murmuring noises of hunger, of need. Of lust. His penis pressed hard against her buttock, yearning for entry, for release.

She reached back to stroke him. "Baby's hard already, huh? Good boy..."

Her fingers wrapped around and squeezed the base of his penis, hard. He gasped and jerked, his teeth gritting. She smiled and touched her lips to the corner of his mouth and their tongues met briefly.

"Owie...I'll make that all better."

She lifted herself and turned about, painfully slow for him. He lifted his head and his eyes finally opened, muscles straining again. She caressed the throbbing member and heard his shuddering breath. Her fingers gently rubbed his testicles, tangling in the short hair, running between his legs in an up-and-down motion. She inserted three fingers into his anus and felt him tighten; his body lurched upward as if shocked and his head fell back with a sharp moan.

Her lips curled up. "Baby likes that too?" She kissed his thigh. "I'll give you a bit more..."

Keeping her fingers tightly together, she inserted them again, and pushed them in and out slowly. He sank to the bed again, yet his wrists and ankles strained and his head moved from side to side. Soft moaning noises escaped him as he writhed. She continued pushing her fingers in and out. A bead of fluid formed at the tip of his penis and his moan grew louder. When she leaned down to lick it off with her tongue he bucked, but she grabbed onto the base tightly again. His moan broke off in a cry and he collapsed, still throbbing hard. She gave a soft laugh.

"Not yet, baby--patience!"

"I don't..." His voice came faint and breathless as he strained still, writhing slowly. "...I don't think...I can take it..."

Her smile grew. "Of course you can, baby. You can take anything...can't you." She kissed the throbbing tip, enjoyed the sound that he let out.

His head turned, eyes still shut tight, teeth bared slightly. "Melissa..."

"Don't worry." Another kiss, and this time she let her lips linger against the pulsing heat. He whimpered. "Soon baby...then I'll be all yours...just a little bit of fun first, for both of us. You can take it, baby..."

She knew how her epithet turned him on; their first time together, when she had pulled him aside in public into an alcove and whispered it into his ear, he had gone hard instantly. He'd been embarrassed then as well. Not so now...every so often she would ask if he would allow her to try something else, something different, and he always complied. Always. In fact this had not been the first time she'd entered him. Several nights ago he had allowed her to restrain him upon his stomach, legs spread, and had inserted a vibrator into his body, earning a powerful lurch and a breathless, silent scream. She wasn't certain if he had liked that at first, though when she'd untied him and turned him over, the sheets had been damp from his seed, his eyes glazed, and their arms had been around each other immediately, mouths meeting hungrily.

She rather wished that she could convince him to let his son in on the activities. She knew this was counterproductive, as the young man was the reason why she was even here in the first place. They had to make certain that he kept his mouth shut, and this one's as well...a shame what she'd have to do to him, once she'd earned his trust through their growingly more frequent sex. With each new act she gained a bit more power over him, yet she didn't feel comfortable asking to include the younger man in their activities. She felt that this would be the one thing that he would refuse, that would tip him off that something wasn't quite right, that would clear his lust-clouded mind. Also, it wasn't her job to seduce the boy. Still, when she'd seen him...God, he was sexy. He'd given her a strange look when she'd first come to the house at Mark's invitation. Light brown hair, a lean body, cool green eyes that both told her much and yet told her nothing. She wasn't certain if he'd been threatening her or merely staring. The uncertainty intrigued her, and made her wet thinking about being with him.

Mm, yes, the boy had a sexy body...she believed that his rod would be decent sized, as well. Perhaps even bigger than his father's.

He strained again with a murmur, and she realized that she'd forgotten about him. She smiled and caressed his leg.

"Sorry, baby...got distracted. Won't happen again, I promise."

With this she leaned down and took him deeply in her mouth. He arched and groaned loudly. She knew that he wanted to grasp her head, pull her hair, move her about, around him, yet all that he could do was push his hips upward to thrust into her throat. He started to move, pushing slowly, up and down again, muscles tightening and loosening. Melissa smiled even as she sucked, her fingers cupping around his sac and rubbing it with each slow deep thrust. Already he was beginning to move faster.

She knew exactly how to make him come. She could draw it out for hours, grasping his penis tightly enough to hurt and stopping the inevitable flow of his seed; likewise she could bring it on immediately, simply by whispering the right words in his ear, or kissing him just right, or touching him in just the right place. She knew almost everything about him now, most especially that which turned him on the most.

She was good at turning him on.

She enjoyed it.

She continued sucking at him, swirling and licking, clutching his buttocks as he pushed, panting hard. Once or twice her mouth moved lower--he moaned both times--to lick and moisten the soft sac dangling below. She blew upon it and his cry grew louder; she knew that he was ready. Her mouth returned to his penis and her hands fondled his backside, guiding him upwards as his thrusting increased.

"Melissa..." he moaned. His voice was desperate.

She pulled away long enough to whisper, "Yeah, baby..."

A nibble, a lick, a finger pressing at the spot between his legs, a final thrust and an explosive cry of lust. "Unh!" Mark's body plunged upward, his rod deep into her throat. Thick saltiness filled her mouth. All of his muscles trembled wildly in release. He managed to lift his head and his mouth went between her own legs so she gasped and started. He licked her panties, which she still wore--she realized that they were soaked. Her fluids flowed freely as it was; her act of exciting him had, of course, excited her. He sucked noisily and a moment later she arched and sighed with her orgasm. They both sank down into the mattress, wet and hot and panting.

She loved the smell of his sweat, strong and musky in the darkened bedroom. She still thought of his son, strong and virile looking. Potentially dangerous. Damn. She wished that he could be in here. She would have loved having both of them at once.

She didn't mention this. Instead she turned herself about, grasping his head and kissing him deeply, feeling his response. Their kiss was hungry, passionate. They were in no way done for the night. She'd promised him more. He would have it.

First of all she removed her wet panties, tossing them over the edge of the bed so she straddled him naked. It took only a short time for him to become erect again. This time she mounted him, smiling at his throaty cry, and moved, allowing his own movements to carry her along. Her legs clasped his thighs tightly and her hands pressed upon his abdomen. She would have liked to feel his hands upon her breasts...but that perhaps was for later, not now. She didn't intend this little frolic to last too long before giving him the final course. This was merely to get herself in the mood...though he didn't need to know that.

"Come on, baby," she panted, pushing herself as he pushed. He growled softly in his throat with the strain. The cloth bonds upon his wrists pulled tight. He bared his teeth in frustration, yet his hips still pumped, hard and fast.

This time they came together, thankfully, she arching and bucking and he tossing back his head with a yell. She moaned. Yes, this was a good night for her, as well as for him.

After she had dismounted him she leaned close and whispered in his ear.

"Third time's a charm, baby..."

His response was to mouth her earlobe. She shivered and giggled. She liked that.

She pulled herself away and crawled down to untie his ankles. She crept back to the head of the bed and undid his wrists, bringing his arms back so his hands squeezed upon her breasts. They kissed, and after a brief moment his hands clasped her arms powerfully, mouth sucking at her hard.

She managed to speak aloud. "You know how you want it, baby...come and get it...I'm all yours now, baby."

Yes, she knew that he knew how he wanted it. He gripped her arms and they had to break their kiss. She turned herself over onto hands and knees and spread herself open. A moment later Mark had mounted her, his hands pressing against her belly, and pushed within, earning a gasp from her. His eyes closed in exquisite pleasure. She arched her neck then as he started thrusting, his breath hoarse and quick.

Her eyes shut and her lips curled again in a faint smile as they rocked upon his bed in a pleasured coupling.

"Yeah baby...you know it...just like that...mm-hm...come on, baby..."

He growled softly and his teeth scored her nape. His hands moved up to her breasts and squeezed painfully hard, but she enjoyed it. He reached down to rub at her clitoris, and back to clutch her buttocks, parting them further, grinding himself into her body. She knelt as he pushed himself at her repeatedly, his motions growing faster, deeper. He gave a harsh groan of lust.

Melissa tossed her head. "Come on, baby...do me...come on..."

And now the rest of the act was just a blur...the cop pounding into her hard, humping her like a dog and his bitch, throwing back his head with a long low sound, herself arching and crying out with each thrust. God, he was good. A shame that she had to do what she had to do once this was over. She'd been visiting him long enough; he trusted her. Too bad...his fucking was exquisite.

And his son...her body ached and trembled inside at the thought...

"Come on, Mark," she cried aloud. "Do me. Come on, baby."

"Melissa," he groaned. "Oh God, Melissa...oh, yeah...oh, God..."

Her hand reached beneath the pillow. He was too far gone to notice. Fingers popped the protective cap from a hypodermic needle, then went up to caress his straining hip. The needle positioned.

Clutching and gasping and panting and straining. Bodies hot and slick, merging; muscles tensing, locking. Fluid flowing, breasts heaving, buttocks quivering. A whimpering cry, a hard noise of climax--

Mark jerked and grunted loudly, hips spasming, hands holding her in place for his orgasm. Melissa gasped and whimpered, clutching the sheets. The needle injected. He barked and his seed spurted inside her. They'd never used protection, not even the first time; she'd convinced him that they didn't need it. She knew that she was clean. It wouldn't matter to him in the end anyway. He wouldn't die that way.

His hands relaxed their hold on her hips, let go of her; his flaccid member slipped out of her body to retreat between his legs. He collapsed onto his back, panting heavily; she joined him, snuggling up under his arm. His hair stood out in damp spikes, his face glistening from their exertions; yet he opened his eyes and gave her a tired smile, and she kissed him lightly.

"How'd you like it tonight, baby?"

"You were fantastic."

"So were you, baby." She giggled and stroked his chest, hearing his sigh. "So were you..."

* * * * *


Complete nightfall. Darkness. Exhaustion and sleep.

These were what she patiently waited for, lying beside him in his arms. His head rested against her shoulder and his breath came slow and even now. Their sweat had long since cooled, leaving a thin layer of salt upon their tired bodies. They were still naked, yet not straining in need. She glanced down at his limp penis, remembered the feel of him inside her. She knew that he looked forward to tomorrow night.

It wouldn't come. At least, not as he had it planned. Perhaps the end would not be tonight, but it would be soon.

He'd been conditioned long enough. Tonight was time for the final command.

He was a good subject.

He would do exactly what she asked. Every time.

He didn't even know about the needles, or the fluid they contained. He didn't know that she'd been giving him the drug for weeks now. He didn't know what she did after he'd fallen asleep, after she'd filled his veins, after he lay under her spell.

He didn't know that he wasn't merely sleeping anymore when she gently nudged his arm, touching his face, hearing his groggy murmur.

"Mark..."

He murmured again, his head moving slightly from side to side, the slits of his eyes glazed.

She smiled softly. "You're doing great, baby...I had a lot of fun tonight. Hope you did too."

He said something unintelligible.

Melissa leaned close and ran her fingers along his jawline. "But I need one more thing, baby. Will you do it for me? One little thing?"

He managed to nod, just barely; he didn't seem to know what he was being asked, or where he was, or who she was. He merely reacted as he would have.

"I need you to take care of yourself, baby...your son...he's talking too much. I thought I asked you, would you keep him quiet?"

"...Can't...keep him...quiet..."

"Well...this is a shame, baby. I put a lot of faith in you, you know."

"...Sorry..."

"You can still make it up to me, if you want to, baby. Will you do it? Help me out?"

A vague nod.

Melissa leaned close so her lips brushed against his cheek.

"If you can't keep him quiet...then you have to quiet yourself. For good. So no bad gets out. So you help me. You have to make sure you don't get him to say more than he has." She kissed his forehead. "You have a gun, don't you, baby?"

Another nod.

She kissed him again. "There...problem solved. You can take care of the whole problem. You put the barrel in your mouth..." she pressed a finger between his lips "...and you point up, and shoot." A sweet smile. "Understand?"

A nod.

"But a little more...something you have to do before this...this can't come back to me, if it does I'm in deep trouble and you don't want to lose me, do you, baby?"

A shake. "No..."

"Then make this look real...you were depressed...you were despondent...you were even crazy...you couldn't take the talk anymore...and so you ended it." A kiss. "You have to seem like you killed yourself because you wanted to...not because of what I said." She smiled at him sweetly. "Do you understand, baby?"

Another nod, and another kiss.

"Good, baby...you're being very good. You won't remember this conversation later...though sometimes I wish you would."

She kissed his cheek. He murmured slightly and his head rolled to the side, losing consciousness. Melissa smiled and lay down upon her side and waited for daylight now.


Please REVIEW if you rate.
Please DO NOT rate if you won't review.
Thank you!



This item is not looking for critique. It was written solely for entertainment's sake. Although a scene from a possibly longer story, it is complete in itself and unless otherwise stated there is not going to be any more of it written. Additional unrelated SCENES may be written, but single scenes themselves are complete as they are. So please do not expect more. If you are interested in reading the series which INSPIRED the scene, just look elsewhere in my portfolio and you should find something. (Use the "story codes" given in the scene headers. For example, "MI" = "Manitou Island" series.)

I am not looking for critique on grammar, spelling, style, sentence structure, flow, or the mechanics of writing. What I AM interested in is commentary on such things as characterization, plot, symbolism, theme, etc.--the deeper aspects of the story. I like to know if a scene is believable, if the characters are interesting, what you thought of how they interacted, if the writing evoked any emotions, things such as that.

Feel free to criticize, but just keep in mind that I'm working on more important projects and shared this just for fun and/or to illustrate character interactions, so I don't plan to revise it any time soon. Comments on the characters, theme, etc. are more than welcome.
*Smile*
© Copyright 2003 Tehuti, Lord Of The Eight (tehuti_88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/609487-Under-The-Influence