*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/634579-A-Game-Michelles-Story
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #634579
Six college girls playing a game. Rate and review still unfinished
We sat in a circle as Karen, the master of the games set the folded pieces of papers in front of us. It was the kind of game where one has to give up control to win.
I sat in front of my computer desk facing the door. Looking around at my friends I could see various reactions. My own face was a mixture of anticipation and terror, April who sat to my right had an evil smirk on her face. Shalita reclined nonchalantly and for a second there I had a feeling she would win. I looked foward meeting Charlie's eyes. She looked determined and I knew already her competative nature would mean I would have to work that much harder. At her side were Lizzie and Diana who both were wearing blank expressions as if they could not believe they were here.
"You have one week to finish the dare and you would have to have evidence that you did the deed." Karen seemed to be struggling to keep her face cool and collected. "Okay open up your dares once you finished bring yourself and the evidence to me. The first to complete their dare will win."
I looked down at my slip of paper with something like fear and excitement running through my veins. As the youngest I had to work harder to proove myself and winning this game would mean being label one of the "big women" on campus or at least in the dorms.
Charlie snatched up her slip of paper opened it. A stony look crossed her face. I opened up my dare next. My look became one of wide eyed slack jawed incredulity. The others quickly followed suit each one became tense and quiet. We talked for a little while longer before it really sunk in what we had to do. It was harder to converse normally until one by one we made excuses to leave. They left me alone with Karen.
"You sorry bitch." I said once we were alone.
Karen burst out laughing, almost squeeling in glee at my anger.
"You should see your face Michelle a person would think that you were asked to commit a crime." Karen said a smug smile on her lips.
"I told you that I was an exh-...and you used that to make this dare up."
"Well Michelle you can always back out it is not as if your standing among us will be in any way lowered." She appealed to her dream of belonging, acceptance. Karen came close and whispered in her ear. "You know it is trully what you wish to do. Wouldn't you want to be seen, caught by a stranger while you are..."
"No, Karen." I said flatly. How would she know? I couldn't meet her eyes.
"Give it up Michelle you want it so much that you fantisize about it." She moved toward my desk and drew out my journal. "Should I read it or should I not. I do not want to cause you any embaressment."
"Karen..." I could not find any words with which to plead my case to her.
I knew then what I must do. No matter what I had to win even if it did mean getting caught.
It was about ten o'clock and I sat on my bed looking blankly at the piece of paper in my hand. "You have to have sex in a public place."
"She was shy almost to the point of being scared of men and that bitch was telling her she had to do it." I thought. I was scared and frightened but knew that I had to do it tonight. I had to get proof. I had to win.
Hesitently I walk to my closet the only place I could think of was the photobooth at the nearby Mall. The last time I had been there I caught the security gaurd looking at me. Damn this would be a whole lot more easier if I had experience.
This idea would have to work.

Closing time for the mall was 9:00 pm Monday through Thursday 10:00 pm Friday through Sunday. It was 9:15 on a Saturday. I swept through my closet and pulled out a knee length denim skirt and a black tube top. Then dug under my bed, there almost beyond my reach was the shoe box. I opened the box to reveal black sandals with thick clear plastic soles and heels. I wet my hair for a minute and slicked some moose onto it to retain its shape. My hair was a mass of short inky black curls that went only about shoulder length. I never wore makeup but today instead of chapstick I used lip gloss. I rushed during the whole thing only allowing myself 15 minutes to get done before I tried running to my car.The heels hurt and frankly I really don't like wearing them but I have always said if I wanted something to happen that I would wear them. They were my very own pair of fuck me shoes.

I got into the mall about ten minues until closing immediately going to the one store in the mall that may help me. Fredericks. Do they have handcuffs? God I hope so I need to end up looking as if I were up for anything. Ouuuuch damn these shoes hurt. I walked fast and ended up bumping into the security guard. He was young maybe just a few years older 20-21.
He steadied me by placing his hands on my arms. "Miss, the Mall closes in ten minutes."
"Ok." I looked down believing if I looked him straight in the eye he would know what I planned.
I turned and besically dived into the store. I forked over about $30 just for a bottle of oil that heats up on your skin and a pair of furry handcuffs. It was only a short moment before I was outside again.

Not done
© Copyright 2003 Angel19 (laangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/634579-A-Game-Michelles-Story