*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/641753-Coming-Home
Rated: E · Prose · Romance/Love · #641753
Changes after being gone from Ardsley High School for 2 1/2 years and returning.
Comming home and seeing all of your friends, it makes one feel happy inside. And yet, they've all changed. So have I, but never think of that. All I see is the people I once knew and loved acting as if I was a stranger they had never seen before, or a ghost from the past, comming back to haunt them. Some were happy, some were friendly, and many were surprised, but yet, I feel as though I don't belong anymore. Girls, while nice to me, treat me like a person that they've never seen before, even though we've known each other since almost kindergarten. Some of the guys act like I still haven't left, which is ressuring, while some still treat me the same way they did before I left, which isn't bad, but is still not friendly, and others act as if I was a new student. Trying to fit back in is one of the hardest times so far in my life. With the prom comming up soon, I don't know what I will do. Should I just take back my money, or keep it in and hope for a miracle. Only time will tell.

-Brian

"Time is the best teacher,
unfortunately,
it kills all of its pupils"
-Unknown
© Copyright 2003 Master Of Puppets (shmoo82 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/641753-Coming-Home