*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/667138-The-Day-I-Messed-Up
by candy
Rated: GC · Non-fiction · Experience · #667138
this is verry disturbing to some people it's about rape.
The day I messed up. The day I was to blame or everything. Well let me start from the beginning. I was depressed and my friend (that is no more) said have a drink, it’ll relieve some stress. So I took a drink and another one, and another one, till there was no more in the bottle. I got another one and drank.

Ok. So it did relieve some stress, but how was I to know that it would create a whole lot more stress than I could ever imagine? I started to feel dizzy so I go lay on her brothers bed. I feel asleep (or so I thought) next thing I know I feel a sharp pain in my stomach.

I wake up to see a guy above me. I try to push him off me. He began to hit me and tell me to be quite or else. I keep fighting him till I finally get him off me.

I go to my friend’s room with only my jersey on. I had another so called friend go get the rest of my clothes. I got dressed without knowing what just happened. I called my mom to pick me up.


My mom comes and brings my neighbor. When I got home, my mom went inside, and I stayed outside with my neighbor. I tell her what happened. She called my mother out side, she told her what happened.

My mother asked me if I wanted to, I said no. She said was it rape? Those words scare me so much. What? Rape? No, well maybe. No, not me, no! I wouldn’t let that happen. My mother called the police and my father.

A couple days later I talked to my so called best guy friend. I told him what happened. He said, well maybe you asked for it. What? How could I? How could anyone ask for something like that? He responds well maybe it’s your fault. What how could I control his actions? Well you’re the one who was drinking, he says back to me. But does that give him the right to take advantage of me, I ask angry, and hang up!

Well maybe, it’s my fault I think to myself. Only if I didn’t get drunk. Only if I wouldn’t have listened to my so called friends, then maybe it wouldn’t have been my fault.
© Copyright 2003 candy (candy11886 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/667138-The-Day-I-Messed-Up