*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/672899-But-We-Are-One-Soul-
Rated: E · Other · Family · #672899
But we are one soul , written for the most precious one in my life :)
But We Are One Soul *Heart*


How I could express how I feel towards you ; as it is deeper feelings inside, could not be said in words, it is more than words can tell .

I will try. I felt you even before you breathe the outside air, I felt you with me eating and playing in mum's uterus and I heard your cry even before letting it out. It was the same day that we gave out the cry of birth, my second half, my fellow in mum's uterus ...
My dear twin :)

Even after seeing the outside world, which was different than our safe life inside mum, we were connected by our secret language that no one understands except me and you !
I felt comfort beside you. If I realized for a minute that you will be away, I cried out "be near!" That was our lovely childhood together .

Then here we are now grown-ups leading our own lives with our special characters !!

We lived the whole life together with its happy and sad moments, we shared many funny acts :), you and me participate in doing art and other many things and we slept in the same room, sometimes on the same bed although it was small :)

When you are happy, I am but not as much as you are. When you are sad, I am but may be more and more than you; as when you cry you are tearing my heart out with a sharp knife, your tears although being soft disperse my blood out of my vessels .


Really I wish for you the best of everything in your separate life which came at last, your marriage and leaving your room going to your own home, your own palace !
I feel as if they are going to take a part of me off, hard feelings but this is how life goes !?

May be you will be far away but we are one soul .
I will feel you, my heart is going to guide me :)
as it always did !

Written by Dalia El Sebaei ...

© Copyright 2003 Dalia El Sebaei (pharmagirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/672899-But-We-Are-One-Soul-