*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/681451-An-Unwanted-Surprize
Rated: GC · Novel · Educational · #681451
I never wanted this to happen.But it did, and a great surprize became of an awful night.
Slowly, he slid his warm, rough hands around my small frame. He cupped my breasts for a few moments before moving to untie my top. It was backless, there were only two ties keeping it on me. I tried to scream as my shirt fell to the floow, but all anyone could've heard was a muffled sound. Panicking, I struggled against the ropes tying my arms and legs to the four bedposts. The strange man sitting above me just chuckled and started to unzip the side of my skirt. When he was halfway done he got up, opened a drawer in the nigt table next to the bed, and pulled out a pair of scissors. Then he sat above me again and slipped off the rest of my skirt. Taking the shapr scissors, he cut the sides of my thong so that they fell off, leaving me naked, tied to the bed. This stranger threw all of my clothes on the floor, walked over to the bedroom doo and locked it. Then he started to take off his own clothes. I closed my eyes and prayed for the night to end until I finally drifted off to sleep. The last thing I remembered was feeling this man lay on top of me, sticking his private inside of me.

It was about three weeks after that fateful night, I started to suspect I might be pregnant. I couldn't be sure though. It was still a few day before my period. In those few days, I started to hate my life, myself. I started to wonder why I'd ever gone to Ellen's "just because" party. Why had I been so easily tricked into the bedroom with that strange man? Why was I the one who got raped?

A week passed. And another. And another. It wasn't long before I realized I'd gained a ton of weight. I knew I was definitely pregnant by the end of May. Instead of going to straight to my parents about my suspicion, I went to my psychiatrist instead. I told everything; how I felt about it; what I felt like doing; how I would tell my parents. It was then that I realized my life was changed. Forever.

--------------------------------------------------
Work in progress. Hope you enjoyed it so far!!
© Copyright 2003 PopDiva (popdiva16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/681451-An-Unwanted-Surprize