*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/684990-My-Dear-Friend
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Friendship · #684990
A letter to my best friend, Brittney (sockerchick) who is such a big part of my life.
Dear Brittney,

You have no idea how much you have helped me through life. Your friendship is the only thing that keeps me happy, and keeps me alive. Without you, I would most likely not be here right now. They say that you don’t know the good things that you have until they’re gone. Well I know what I have. I have a friend that will always be there for me. When times got hard for me, and when I felt like I had nothing left to live for, you were there. Your words of kindness helped my deep wounds heal. You are my only true friend, and no one will ever replace you. I just hope you know that I am here for you too if you ever need me. Both of our lives are tough, but no matter how angry, miserable, depressed, and even suicidal I got, you have always helped me through. I hope that I did the same when these feelings took over you as well. You've made my scars invisible.
Thank you for your never-ending friendship. The memories we've had throughout our lives will be with us forever. People envy us because of the strong friendship that we have. I'm so lucky to have someone in my life like you. I will always be here for you and I know these years to come will be the best of our lives.

Love always,
Allison
© Copyright 2003 italychica (italychica at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/684990-My-Dear-Friend