*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/696901-Gods-Plan
Rated: E · Essay · Inspirational · #696901
God's Word.
God has a plan for each of us, but it is subject to change because of our lack of faith. We don't always do as God wants, but it is okay if we screw up once or twice because God can make something of nothing. If we miss what He wants to give us there will be another chance, but it won't get all of what He wanted for us. God will not suffer His children to be abused. He will provide a place and a time for our salvation, but He cannot make us take our chance. He gave us a free mind because we have to CHOSE to be saved. God cannot give us what we will not take freely. That would defeat the meaning of His plan. God is our Father, and like any father He wants to see us make the correct decisions on our own. God sent His only begotton Son to pay for our sins, but that does not mean that He left us a way to sin without being punished. God has not left us comfortless. He sent to us the Holy Ghost. TO teach us His word, for in His word IS comfort. All we have to do is ask.
Ask and it will be given you, knock and the door shall open. .
The key to every thing is FAITH.
For with God all things are possible.

"For, lo, I am with you, even untill the end."

God Bless
Amen
© Copyright 2003 Tallynn (tallynneagle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/696901-Gods-Plan