*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/709049-The-Country-Life
by Leth
Rated: E · Essay · Action/Adventure · #709049
Country Life
The sun arises beyond the great valley. The smells of flowers, the gentle wind blows unto me.
..........
I reminiscence once my youth from the beauty of the morning, suddenly I was six years old again. I was walking with my dad, holding a beautiful flower to were I was going to surprise my mother.

In the land were my grandfather and my grandmother raised my father, is where we now live and owned. It is quite small, and without so many friends.
I enjoy reading as to past my time,at day because our house built in the middle of the farm, we don't have electricy to depend on.
There's a quite small pond to where I love to swim and fish.

I love the country life. But Mama lived in an Urban place for which she misses most.

She told me that living in the city is more enjoyable and I could find a lot of friends. But when summer one time, I stayed at my cousin in the city, but when I came home, I don't want to go back again. I misses a lot.

One day, Mama gave a letter, which is rare to happen, it's from China, where my aunt live with her own family, she works there, and my cousins are there. Then I just find out one day, Mama left to China, to get a good living to send to us. I cried. But Papa comfort me and held in his arms like a baby. Today I quite over it. In second grade a year when Mama left to China, Papa thinks we should visit the city.
We left our home leaving grandpa and grandma.

At the exhausing hours of excursion, we finally get to the place where my mother's sister which is my aunt, live on. They have quite big house, but we have to share a room with my female cousin.

Papa transfer me to the nearest city school, I met a friends, and she have lots of friends, she's popular in school, but I quite not.

Sometimes I misses home, I miss Mama, I miss grandpa and grandma.

One year later, my father decided we could go home to the country, and this is today, and now we are in the country, home with my grandpa and grandma. But the next day, mother went home from China, and never leaves home again.


=Fin=
© Copyright 2003 Leth (her_iris at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/709049-The-Country-Life