*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/712632-My-Blessing
Rated: E · Poetry · Writing · #712632
Written for every woman, and every man who would like a better understanding of women.
She is a creation beyond words.
Her hair, blowing in the wind, shimmers as it catches light in its movement.
Her eyes soak in the blue sky, causing them to shine brightly far into the night.
She is a faultless being.
When she smiles the clouds, part and angels escape the heavens.
Her laughter brings smiles to the daisies and tears to the forget-me-nots.
She holds adoration beneath her breasts and kisses at the ends of her fingertips.
In her heart there is no judgment, only the unconditional desire to give to those in need.
She is the essence of every woman.
And my soul lies deep in her wounds.
My tears cry for the despair that has forced itself into her veins, pumping its way to the center of her bosom.
I am in love with her lack of confidence.
I pity her fear of the truth.
She knows nothing of her perfection and sleeps with the lies that humanity has thrown in her face.
She cries in mourning for the mortality of her soul.
But her ignorance only makes her more beautiful.
She will never know how much she has done for me.
She will never accept my love in return.
She will always be the epitome of humility.
And I will only love her more.
© Copyright 2003 Fairlight (daisylynn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/712632-My-Blessing